Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Teardrop Hamlet

I edited the transportation section to correct a spelling error. I made some minor changes to the wording to make it read better. I also added information about the Blind Guardian quest ending a little ways north of this location.

Nice, Cathleen :huh: And wraithking, wanted to say thanks for the work you put in with the stats for the Dragon Mage Combat Art's. Have been going through the section, as we slowly add more into the Ice and Blood, it's looking good.

Ooooh, Brad, did you make your own Quest Guide for Zombie in Need?

new one, cool!

And just saw Cursed Forest too

:bounce:

gogo

Nice stuff you guys. All this Ice & Blood bussle has gotten me into a questing mood. :thumbsup: Recently I added all the NPC map links to the Epic Office Quest page, added all the names of places in the two new regions and added all the titles of the new Ice and Blood Quests. Oh and I did the A Zombie in Need quest too. Think I'll do another now too!

P.s.

Added new photobucket folders for all the new quests and places.

Hi guys! Quite a while since I last play Sacred 2. DAO, haha. Great to hear that there are Legendary Blowpipes now with ice blood. Might start to play Sacred 2 again. Thanks!

- Rion

Edited by Rion
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks! I've been doing an intensive-seraphim-performance in platinum during the last week, basically trying to make as many missions as possible and as well as getting my mind out of real life :D

The fact is, now I've 464 missions completed (and a couple of failed ones) and just arrived to the desert (no missions done there yet). I've written down my logbook registry and updated wiki's listings for side quests and chain quests chapters 4, 5 and 6 (only links! no content there!!). Some links may be moved later to other places as I don't know if they are common or light path or seraphim/lumen specific quests, but as long as they weren't anywhere I added to keep track of them.

The bad thing is I haven't taken any notes on the missions (actually I've done them quite quickly) as I've focused on finding missions I had never done before.

During the next days I may continue with desert, jungle and forest quests. I'll update wiki listings as soon as I write them down.

Cheers!

Zeno. :)

Hey hey Zeno. :D Sounds like you've been doing some serious questing. Reminds me that I need to finish The Cursed Forest quest. Not too much left to do. Fave part of that chain quest was The Legacy of the Mage. made a cool screeny to get readers through the maze. :)

Green squares mark the path through the maze and purple squares will teleport you into different caves. Was fun finding those. :) Any other square will just teleport you back to the start of the maze.

th_invisiblemaze.jpg

I haven't been on the computer much since I got out of the hospital. I'm finally back to playing Sacred 2. I should have an update on both Something Wonderful quest line and something done with quest no 3 (I think it's the third one) in the Cursed Forest sometime tomorrow.

The fact is, now I've 464 missions completed (and a couple of failed ones) and just arrived to the desert (no missions done there yet). I've written down my logbook registry and updated wiki's listings for side quests and chain quests chapters 4, 5 and 6 (only links! no content there!!). Some links may be moved later to other places as I don't know if they are common or light path or seraphim/lumen specific quests, but as long as they weren't anywhere I added to keep track of them.

The bad thing is I haven't taken any notes on the missions (actually I've done them quite quickly) as I've focused on finding missions I had never done before.

During the next days I may continue with desert, jungle and forest quests. I'll update wiki listings as soon as I write them down.

Cheers!

Zeno. :P

As soon as I got to Chapter 10, I started going back through the areas to map and do quests, so I can compare my quests against the ones you've listed to check for missing ones.

I've completely mapped the jungle and swamp so I can add quests links for those. (Found one bugged quest, atleast for me it was. the one where you go into the cave to collect Olm eggs).

Great seeing the team back in action. *hugs* Cathleen, I hope yer feeling better now that you're home. I've had my share of hospital stays in the past, it's not fun, you just begin to want to get home... and the food... well, we'll just not talk about that.

Welcome back dudette!

:)

gogo

Updated the side quests list for Chapters 1, 3, 4, and 5 so far. The quest names Ive added might be part of a chain quest, as the console version doesnt seperate them like the PC version does so I have no way of knowing. Chapter 3 still needs to be sorted alphabetically and Chapter 1 columns need fixed and a few chain quests removed, which I can take care of tommorrow.

*Fixed Chapter 3, sort of fixed Chapter 1 (still a few chain quest in there that appear to have guides written for them, but not formatted like the other chain quests)

Edited by Slayer89

I've added NPC pages for all ascaron members in Tyr Lysia. I'll keep updating the wiki as I advance in the something wonderful quest. I'll try to put pages for all 90 of them, despite it will require some time :)

The quest names Ive added might be part of a chain quest, as the console version doesnt seperate them like the PC version does so I have no way of knowing.

Maybe writing them down here and wait for others to check it out could be better idea than writing and move/remove directly in the wiki; anyway I'll see if I can post captures of my seraphim's logbook so you can also check them yourself...

Cheers!

Zeno. ;)

Is that a unique? It sounds interesting. To add images to wiki just upload your pix to photobucket, raw links, no image tags necessary. Can you post the image here in this forum so we can take a look at it? Off hand, I'm not sure what the item is, but would love to see it.

:o

gogo

First off the link doesn't work, but no matter.

Second: there are legendaries on Wiki that no longer are legendaries as they have changed them to uniques, Kal'durs Legacy and Methedrin's Scepter are the ones I know off.

Third: there are a couple of of items in my thread at SIF that is not on the Wiki yet, and here they are: Gruma and Silithar's, and Silithar's Blade from the first link I gave you.

Fourth: there are two pictures of Soorn's Doombringer, one of them in Silithar's Blade place it seems.

Edited by Spunky

Okay, moved the two items you mentionned into uniques...I took at guess at where they go... one handed hafted both?

As well, I'm looking for the pic of silathar's 's blade... know where I can find it? I'll put it in where soon's is

:o

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates