Only great minds can read this

Only great minds can read this

This is weird, but interesting! This is a cool thing check it out.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:(

heheh I always liked this !! :(

although it can give me a bit of a headache if reading too much of it! (Once did an entire paper written this way for school, teacher was amused for a few minutes... than had to do a full redo!) Cant imagine why!! :(

Oh poor Yarasa has been drinking again. Here you go Yarasa. I corrected the spelling in your post at the start. Aaaall better! Ummmm, could someone check the spelling corrections I made please? :3lmao:

Interesting.

I've seen stuff like this before.

Apparently, as we get faster and faster with what is considered to be "reading" we stop looking at the letters of words and begin classifying entire outright words as symbols. The brain doesn't have to read the letters anymore to form a picture of the word and what it means...and by very quickly checking it against the context of other words that it's posted against, we form meaning.

Fascinating.

:o

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

spelling is not everything. you can have a text well spelt....but does not necessarily make any sense without proper syntaxic construction. :P ... Do I have syntax problem too :S? I keep mixing french and english these days since there is virtually no one who speaks english at the university :D boohoo!!

Guest FrostElfTwin

I liked the OP. It was fun. It was like a game to pattern recognize what the words were.

I suspect I have a touch of dyslexia, 'cause reading this was dead easy. Perhaps 'cause I encountered it before. Somewhere! :hugs:

FNNXY is hard to get to FUNNY... but doable. Just hard.

Thanks for sharing this ... and my goodness! What a bunch of creative responses too! Oyu og nagg!

OMG!! I am so tired yet this made perfect sense to me I was like ok um is this suppose to be hard because I went right threw it lol. Maybe it is because of the idiots I work with and some of the things they come up with when leaving notes from shift to shift lol. It's known as walgreens-decifering lol