Oops we did it again! :D

Hi :blush:

Ladies and Gentlemans! I would like to Announce something that seems to turn into a tradition:

Our Claire (and my unworthy person) got a new char to the very top: to 216!

Lets congratulate to Claire (maybe to my unworthy person too) for this accomplishment. WOOT!

cl003.jpg

Night after night (ok it was day after day for Ari) the same party assembled and ventured into the most dangerous places in the Underworld to find fame and fortune (OK we were after the XP too)

And when finally Claire reached the top we were so lucky that all the friends who were accompanying us in this long journey could share this moment with us.

cl007.jpg

So here are the 2 newborn 216:

Now its time for Ari, Enci, Ganto and Katran to visit the top very soon!

:blush:

I have to say I have has the best time ever with this toon and ofc the best company!

And let me just add this is

#10 at 216 for Csaszar so unworthy you are not!

:(

a great companion and teacher :)

Next time we will see Ari, Enci Katran and Ganto and the drinks will be flowing! they are fantastic company in the BC runs and they are coming to 216 really really fast :)

Giant Grats to you Claire! :blush: and of course Csas, Number 10 is just as special as number 2 eerr 3 hmm all of them! :) I truly love this run with you guys! and Look forward to it every day :( Im so happy to have been a part of your journey there (oh the stories we could write! *cough* haha or have written we could say!) and I cant wait till I can get there too!

Grats to both of you, claire and csas!!

This journey that we all shared during the last weeks have been great fun! Like ari said, this has actually been an event you looked forward to each day :drinks: Btw, if you would start a new toon today im pretty sure you'll catch up with us before we hit the marker :4rofl:

Oh, wow, the pic are fantastic. Claire, you must so proud...another level 216'er for you! A worthy accomplishment and ...an account to let your kids play with?

:drinks:

Congratulations!

:4rofl:

gogo

Eeek!! I see pumpkins!!

And they don't know they mmmmmmmoooooooooooovee! :)

Cool theme!

=====

Now that was weird. I replied to a different thread, and the result ended up here!

Congrats to you both for 216!