One to go

awww!

I met you online a few days ago, but I had not enough time to stay long...

atm I can't help you since I'm without inet @ home, have to visit some guys in my family or some friends in order to go online and at least read some boards every now and then..

anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, wishing you good luck and a fast ride to 217..

yes, that's right, technically it's more like 2 levels than 1 what you have left in front of you know, since after max level, you may also want to max out experience completele - it's exactly level 217 minus 1exp point :hugs:

ah, whatever.. 2 or 1 level, that's nothing, not anymore, since you already managed sooo many levels in the past..

go for it,

I hope I'll be able to drop in and say hello soon, in a few weeks...

Kat Kat Kat RAWWWWWRRRRR

Did you do it?....Sorry I wasn't there :(

If you haven't done it yet please post so we can come and join you!

And if you have woooo hooooo BIG GRATZ to You ;)

:hugs:

Sry Kat, I couldnt log back yesterday, I was having connection problems again. Seeya this evening if you havent finished yet :hugs:

My dwarf still has one level to go, he could also use the help of a supportive crowd ;)

Well It looks to be today he will hit it! We stayed up till midnight my time and he still had 7 mil to go. So Im sure if we get our crowd together today Kat will hit the magic number in no time!!

Still not there sorry I couldnt hit it last night but after 5 and a half hours and more then 80Mil experience I couldnt get the last 7Mil since I almost fall asleep on the PC Ari can confirm this it wasnt pretty at all I was writing gibberish more then normal and it took me an hour to raed a single message. :hugs:

Hopefully today is the day does that played with me know I said I plan to hit the number Thursday or Friday as a last day so since it wasnt Thursday ts going to be today.

Oh all the friends that helped me out last thing thanks your helped me in two ways with your toons razing the experience and saving me from getting killed by not chatting. ;)

P.S.: Great to see Gogo and BHJ in game do you belive it I had to get to Level 215 to see them in game :o Shame on you! :(

Hahaha Kat! Next time you want me quiet, Just say Ari, Hush!! :hugs: I will understand since Ive almost killed you many times so far, just haven't succeeded!

.. No need to ask "How do I block the messages from you!" ;)

.. No need to ask "How do I block the messages from you!" :(

Come on you and gogo started talking about pants or lack of and then "Tittles" and what could I do I couldnt focus on killing Frazzlers I had to write back that was too good a chance to miss. :hugs: In the end I had to ask if there was a way to block you two so you can have your talk and I can focus on killing Frazzlers. ;)

*passes kat the oxygen tank* I've learned from experience, you need supplemental oxygen to play with ari aka Admiral skirtless .... *ducks*

Edited by Genenut