HUGE CONGRATULATIONS KATRAN

Thank you all for your nice words.

I feel this has been a group effort since everyone helped me out along the way. Since when I started playing Sacred HC I had only one or two hours of sacrd play in single play so I was a real nobie when I started.

So who to thank first Hmmm.....

I will go in order of seeing people

Csas and Claire helped me out from the moment I logged in with all the gear and tips.

Evil oh wow we had a blast for for weeks killing things left and right all over the servers with the BM twins. :D

Funki, Vampie and Mom wow we had some laughs and and nice hunts.

DemonJay that man levels like a mad man and helped me out a lot and took me on my first VOT run :)

Ari our fearless leader what can I say we had tons of jokes and even more seriouse hunts day after day till I hit 216 and man she is a real trooper stayed with me till the last moment close to 216. I wont forget that :pitcher:

Schot he shore has one mean looking dwarf with some seriose kick to it :drinks:

Enci was one of the team that met every night for the BC run over and over again :o

Ganto hehe the day I met ganto we teamed up and belive it or not us the too nobies cleared and area and got a boss run and lived to tell the tail of the boss run.

Who else I met so many cool people that I cant remember all some of them that I partied chated or got tips from are Janne, Davo and many many more and I apologize if I have missed some one since I am only human. :pitcher:

Hehe good times thanks all for helping me out I think I would of been dead a lot sooner if you were not there to help out and make sacred the vest game for me:D

P.S.: Berkley for some reason it shows one death for all toons I have seen but belive me. In HC you can die only once once it happens you are not getting back up happy it didnt happen yo my toon. :4rofl: