Come and sit on Santas lap!

Howdy Ho Ho Ho!

Oh I saw this on another forum and just couldn't resist adding it here!

So Come up and Sit on Santas Lap, and make your wishes! :4rofl:

A day at the spa with NO KIDS .... massage, napping, bathroom to my self and a hot tub to defrost from all of "mother natures dandruff" she has dropped on us in the last 2 weeks...

another 2 inches when I got up this am.... and more predicted for thursday, sun, mon, tuesday of next week... I'm tired of winter already *g*

Well it doesnt look like I will be getting anything for Christmas this year but thats ok. We had alot of hardships suddenly thrown at us the past 2 weeks and I barely was able to finish shopping for the kids and Evil (which is getting his Zume). So if the holidays go by with out any major catastrophes then I will be fine.

I want my professor for statistics to feel sorry for me and let me pass his class without having to retake the final test for the fourth time...

OK something realistic:

my GF and lot's of time off :oooo:

Heeeey. Is this reeeaally Santa Claus? I wanna see you in the Santa suit Ari, lol. :D

Hmmm, what would I like... I want... Oh! LOTS of cool new grahpics software! :oooo:

*Hops off lap and wanders away aimlessly*

OK Santa, I want both my kids home. They're in Boston (son in college) and San Diego (daughter - in limbo?). I know the boy is coming home, but it would be nice for us all to be together.

Oh, and as long as you're asking, a new computer, too.

Hmm, I don't really want anything specific for Christmas. I bought myself a big screen TV, and my scholarships for school took care of a new computer for me. If I had to decide on one thing I guess it would be more free time... but no one can get me that unless my boss fires me.

How about a pony? Or a nice sword :drunkards:

My wish?

That the weather is nice enough, so all the family

ie:

son, daughter-in-law and 3 granddaughters

daughter, son-in-law, grandson and granddaughter

father-in law and mother-in-law

can all get here safely to share Christmas dinner on December 23rd, as this might be the last family get-together for awhile, as our son leaves January 8th to join the army. He will be gone for 6 months, for his basic and advanced training. Basic at Ft. Knox, KY and then his advanced training is at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.

ok 2 wishes....

For everyone to have a SAFE and HAPPY holiday season!

Stargazer :drunkards:

Edited by stargazer

She said she couldn't resize it, and she wasn't able to order in the size, which I don't believe for a minute.

And not really my good choice, I had a friend help me :P I gave her the £10 gift voucher that came with it as a thank you though :)

She said she couldn't resize it, and she wasn't able to order in the size, which I don't believe for a minute.
I don't blame you thats a lame o excuse unless the silversmith they use is over worked with the xmas season but I still say your choice is beautiful and I am sure she will love them!...and your mate must have had a big smile when you gave her the vouvher...shopping is soo much more fun when you do it with someone else!

I wish another job for next year as current place is partially laying off. Going to be working only every other week and that means, not enought money for new computer or other fun stuff.. so dear santa, give me a another job for those weeks I don't have work.. but nothing whit under 10€ per hour as taxes takes huge part of it anyways. (must ask if it's right when taxes are taking 42% of every salary and employer around 8%... good thing it's back to 25% next year, but still :/)

and your mate must have had a big smile when you gave her the voucher...

Actually I was torn between giving it to her and giving it to her boyfriend, who showed up towards the end! On one hand I wanted to give it to her as a thank you, on the other I wanted to give it to him because I knew he'd use it on her, and to say sorry for always stealing his girlfriend away from him! He gets my cautious approval though. I'll let her go out with him for now :P

I'm too overprotective of my friends :/