10,000 BC

Schot

Here's the latest trailer for the coming movie "10,000 BC" from director Roland Emmerich. Very well known for the films he directed; "Independance Day" and "The Day After Tomorrow". The story, action and effects look very entertaining. Looks like just the kind of thing to be watched on the big screen! :)

I was GOING to say thats just stupid 10,00BC...........

but I watched the trailer :)

So I'll go see it if people say its ok...

:D

~Doom

10,000 BC never had so much action eh! Granted the title should not be misunderstood as factuality. :) I think what I'll likely enjoy most about this film is of what Roland Emmerich does best. Large scale visuals! :D

I have to say wow as well! This looks like a great feast for the eyes personally! and I know my son will LOVE it! Oh I do love those large scale treats as well! ooooooh ya!

Good lord, that's an amazing trailer

:o

It reminds me tons of Jurassic park, lol...but now Jurassic park's effects look old school. And ...ten thousand years ago...anything could have happened.

Really looking forward to this one

Super catch Schot

:D

gogo

• 2 months later...

I watched it at last yesterday and well I have some mixed feelings. As far as the effects go they are top you wont get a bad word from me on it. As for the story well its your everyday story you get a legend boy meets girl bad guys get girl boys goes to get girl and in to process saves the world. :drunkards: I will say that I am not quite sure how we lived in 10000BC but well I wasn't expecting this. As for monster from the time period they have them all and in the right places so the movie gets a plus on that. In the end go watch it with out expecting to much and you will have a blast.

P.S.: This movie has sort of an Apocalypto feel.

Well I must say the plot isn't that attractive, it sounds repetitive.

But there really aren't any big must see, and I do like the director. I will go see if I can find someone interested as well. :D