I want to be a Ginsu Knife

It can cut through tin, and still slice up a tomato, carves carrots, peels potatoes...how much would you pay for me!

HWGC22-6_F.jpg

Could this be the best retro ad ever made? The dawning of the dreaded informercial..for better or worse...

And if you order me now.., you get tons of free stuff that you'll never even think about using...order now!

:(

:D

gogo

Oh gawd gogo. Not an infomercial of all things?! *runs away! Faaaaaar away* Though they are pretty handy watching for those sleepless nights, heh.

Only one of us may be the true Ginsu

:D

Ummmm ok. gogo? First of all. That is not a cape it's a table cloth... Now come down off the table and put those plastic knives down. :ninja:

:)

But wait! . . . There's more . . .

NOW, how much would you pay . . .

This is burned into my brain forever more.

Even better than the Popiel pocket fisherman .....

:ninja::D:)

hahah oooh Gogo! Your so cute! LOL

I remember how you could cut up lots of tin cans then a tomato with ease! :) and the excitement of the audience! woooooo aaaaaahhhhhh wooooooooo! Always great to know you can trim your bushes than switch right over to prepping your salad without wasting precious seconds! :lol:

Oh but truly the best one ever done will always be the spray paint used to cover bald spots! I wonder if that can still be found now?

It doesn't even come close to this one:

It's a Dutch Tell Sell parody. And really, even if you don't understand Dutch I bet you can guess what it's all about. :)

(Just a note on the last few shots: they claim it can be set to recognise not only mosquitos but also other nuisances, like the neighbours' cat, neighbours' house and even irritating planets :()

Edited by Timotheus

Actually I have ordered a kitchen knife on line. It is a Furi-pro east/west knife with Coppertail. *lol* now don't you all want to know what that means *lol*

But the commericals that aggravate me are the ones were the guy has to scream thru the whole commerical

Actually I have ordered a kitchen knife on line. It is a Furi-pro east/west knife with Coppertail. *lol* now don't you all want to know what that means *lol*

But the commericals that aggravate me are the ones were the guy has to scream thru the whole commerical

If its japanese, its either a chef or a veggie knife. If its Chinese, who cares? The chef knife can do everything in the kitchen.

:bounce:

If its japanese, its either a chef or a veggie knife. If its Chinese, who cares? The chef knife can do everything in the kitchen.

Actually it is from Australia

Ducking Blades flying knifes

Which reminds me..time to sharpen me knives (sigh) where's a ginsu when you need one. Why, I'd just have to saw through an old rusty tin to get the edge back up

rawr

:4rofl:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
Which reminds me..time to sharpen me knives (sigh) where's a ginsu when you need one. Why, I'd just have to saw through an old rusty tin to get the edge back up

rawr

gogo

Gogo you don't need really sharp knives for salsa *lol*

• 2 weeks later...