Vishankas Mod corner

3 hours ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

Will the High Elf be on your list?

I don't really have a list, but high elf will probably get a new face too someday. I can't do hair though since I don't have a program do create or edit models :)  If I did I'd not have time to go to work anymore.

• Appreciation 1
1 hour ago, Vishanka said:

I don't really have a list, but high elf will probably get a new face too someday. I can't do hair though since I don't have a program do create or edit models :)  If I did I'd not have time to go to work anymore.

I believe that Flix could point you to a good GR2 editor. However, we would not want you to abandon the current employment which you are enjoying so much. Besides, it pays much better. :agreed:

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Vishanka said:

Not easy to catch the same poses but I tried

h9xAPDk.png

ahhh, now we can see the calm, serene countenance from before, and then the taut muscles of evil drawn across her face.

Nice work you have done to capture this essence and transposition it onto her face. The effects of what you have done are clear and distinct, the makeup is brilliant 

:resp:

gogo

5 hours ago, Vishanka said:

It's all right, she already has a ponytail anyway.. :lol: It was just an example of faces.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Vishanka said:

I'll try something but it's just... her face is really ugly... that chin... ugh...

Vishanks did you see this request here, I think its for a seraphim for a seraphim.. the pic he put up of a set he was hoping could be brought into Sacred 2 is pretty SICK

:D

gogo

Step 1... remove any makeup and features...

mfIilin.png

step 2... Look at her and try not to despair about having an idea how to save this..

but I think she desperately needs eyelids first...

15 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Vishanks did you see this request here, I think its for a seraphim for a seraphim.. the pic he put up of a set he was hoping could be brought into Sacred 2 is pretty SICK

I had not seen this yet but if I would have any expertise in doing models I would have a dryad with proper uh bust and beautiful revealing armor with feathers plants bones and vines... and all the seraphim sets from sacred 1 and 655876789 hairstyles and more sexy sets for everyone :lol: some day hopefully...

36 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

Step 1... remove any makeup and features...

step 2... Look at her and try not to despair about having an idea how to save this..

but I think she desperately needs eyelids first...

I always thought she didn't look exactly like an elf at all.. at least compare to the other she-elves in game, now I'm absolutely convinced of this xDD

I've had another idea btw.. Especially considering you've already done some wonderful edit with a dryad.

spacer.png

spacer.png

So.. This is Nissa Revane from MTG, her face may complement the dryad quite well.. at least better than an actual High Elf as we have already seen.. :lol:
What do you think? 

14 minutes ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

I always thought she didn't look exactly like an elf at all.

I want her to look arrogant and superior to the core yet beautiful to some degree... I'm not sure if I can pull it off though, all I see is chin

10 minutes ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

So.. This is Nissa Revane from MTG, her face may complement the dryad quite well.. at least better than an actual High Elf as we have already seen.. :lol:
What do you think? 

Would easily be possible and the eyes can glow too. a the moment, however, besides turning the high elf to

Spoiler

66f.jpg

I'm trying to give the dryad a new base "armor" that fits her new face :lol:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

Would easily be possible and the eyes can glow too. a the moment, however, besides turning the high elf to

Reveal hidden contents

66f.jpg

I'm trying to give the dryad a new base "armor" that fits her new face :lol:

Well.. I'll be waiting for your creations then, and good luck with a chin that keeps the whole Tyr Lysia at bay :lol:

I get it :lol:

30 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

far from somewhere I want to get to but I tried to map out her face and change some of the features... this one really is... challenging

Anyway, the facial features now makes her look like an actual elf, as far as I see it.. but the chin is.. : D well.. Your face-edit works makes all things different, you know? xD You literally cover up some defects, which are very difficult to remove other way.

17 minutes ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

You literally cover up some defects, which are very difficult to remove other way.

It's not finished yet... maybe the makeup I will add in the end can make her look more feminine but I doubt it... perhaps I can look up some real life makeup hacks for that issue... at least she looks kind of arrogant now

• Appreciation 1
20 hours ago, Vishanka said:

I actually had an idea for some help.... sorry for the quality I did not pay for the app and it does not allow screenshots so... but you get the idea

MsDGbHY.png

now I will have a very close look at what the app is doing and try to copy that haha...

Out of the park,

:viking: @ this cleverly  engineered composition

You always find a way and you're generous with your help Vishanka

:hugs:

gogo

@Flix @dimitrius154 sorry for bothering you two but is there a possibility to change the idle face expression of the high elf? maybe some possibility to swap it with another expression she uses? I don't think my texture is bad, in fact she really is pretty with any animation she does but the idle face just makes her look like she got no brain and it seems like I can't do much about that with the texture alone