I've noticed that if you look at the central portion of the design, it is an upside down Seraphim. I was wondering if this is intentional or if I'm just hallucinating.

Its not a dumb question at all DaveO :(

In fact you only just beat me to asking it myself. :lol:

It was only a few days ago that I was looking at the logo and thought it looked liked a Seraphim diving down with a sword thrust in front of her. :)

My question is ............... when this this design actually appear and what did the original look like :)

stubbs

Edited by stubbie

lol Putrescine. Ok, noooow I see it. hahaha. I'm never gonna look at the Seraphim the same way. :lol:

As for when it went up stubbs that was exactly 4 weeks ago and the only change was the addition of the Seraphim. :)

th_skylogo.png

Lol, the funny part is that if you look closely enough on head, arms & fingers you can actually see a smiley XD

Damn you Putrescine :D

stubbs

• 1 month later...
*lol* I had to look up Seraphim to see what it was. And I thought it was Gogo picture in the logo upside down :)

Well...it does look pantless

:)

gogo

Well yea sacred Seras are pantless. :) Pantless Gogo for a logo? :4rofl: Come on Borg we have an image to uphold we cant have gogo poll dancing in the logo. :4rofl:

Well yea sacred Seras are pantless. :) Pantless Gogo for a logo? :) Come on Borg we have an image to uphold we cant have gogo poll dancing in the logo. :)

Maybe a Gogo and throw in a Ike and a Blade dancing pant less improve the standards?

dancingparty.gif

Lol, the funny part is that if you look closely enough on head, arms & fingers you can actually see a smiley XD

Look hard enough at the fingers and sword guard, theres an angry smily

:drool:

~Doom

Edited by TimOfDoom

Look hard enough at the fingers and sword guard, theres an angry smily

:4rofl:

~Doom

It looks like an angry little stick man if you include the sword :drinks:

stubbs

Edited by stubbie