Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

nice...teddybear haven. Although it doesnt bring to mind any of the toons you can play...what where you playing?

Ill be ingame in an hour or so :)

Edited by Dragon Brother
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just playing now for fifeen minutes at 5.45 am just before heading off to work. Running to bring in the dough now, but have a great time on servers Dragon Brother!

:)

gogo

Heya!

It's about that time again! anybody going in?.. right about.. NOW? I'll be there levelling my Dryad. She must be ready to Kami!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

We were bouncing around... Put bullied me into doing what he wanted for a few minutes :dance:

Server name

[D.a.r.k] Matters - I don't speak Cow

gogo

Today's DarkMatters Silver Server brought to you by the makers of fine products like Soya Bean Butter Butter balls and almost-naturally-fake-processed-cheesy-bitty-bytes.

cow-face.jpg

Stay tuned to the servers and come on down and meet up with the gang!

gogo

Heya all,

day off! So... some time to play. seraphim is all done for sunday. Dryad needs just a bit of work.

EU Silver... one of the campaign servers... Dryad Camping

Drop by if you like!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Heya...

my head hurts! But so will orc-heads in a few minutes. Haven't decided on a server name... guess I'll join the most crowded FreePlay Silver.

First Sacred... and THEN I'll wash the car.... Hey! First things first you know :4rofl:

Greetz

I'm in, silver server's name [D.a.r.k] Nosssferatu.

I came in to say Hi and add you to buddy list but you where not there. But you did gather a big group there where 10 people good job. Girl power I guess! :4rofl:

A fantastic afternoon run. Friendly, lazy and a great treat for a saturday afternoon. See tel... it's your magic server name ^^

Put and Stick, thanks for leech privileges on the undead legionaire quest... a great run... even though I hate skellie regeneration. But having a group of players like that all ganging up on monsters together... Mini Kamikaze!

And kat, was it really ten on the servers? I couldn't tell...was talking too much :) So many peeps on... Qwalen, Barristan, Zin, Dmol ... :4rofl:

Cheers guys, good game

gogo

omgod, I'm gonna kill the pets!

they won't stop for more than two seconds at a time...and everytime they do, they all face away! I'm running around in circles trying to grab their best...

I need a beer

in servers now course...pic pic pic

gogo