Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, was fun night with gang:

funnight.jpg

missing Kami was a drag, but getting to hook up with everyone made up for it.

Thanks for party guys and we're a little closer to the campaign silver!

Knuckles, I've got that plat date in the calendar book...that's gonna be the prize!

:)

gogo

Yes in Plat now with Put a lot of fun jokes from the official Clan D.a.r.k drama queen Put. We need you we want you we are the best server out there. :)

P.S.: If that doesnt work please please come fast I am stuck with Put on a server HELP! :D

Saturday Silver, restart voodoo dryad 1.2

:4rofl:

gogo

When I go online I can never see these games listed. Are they locked?

I would love to join in. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, pretty new to the online aspect of the game.

Jet

Edited by Jetcutter

Jet, are you in EU or American Servers?

Almost all of us here are in EU Hard Core servers

gogo

p.s. I have a new server running now in Silver HC... pretty low level it's called [D.a.r.k] Matters - Silver Sun

You see that?

gogo

p.s. I have a new server running now in Silver HC... pretty low level it's called [D.a.r.k] Matters - Silver Sun

You see that?

I dont see EU servers, I can see german etc., I am v 2.4. .I have not seen the choice of hc or not. I will go take another look.

Any help appreciated.

Jet

gogo

You see that?

I dont see EU servers, I can see german etc., I am v 2.4. .I have not seen the choice of hc or not. I will go take another look.

Any help appreciated.

Jet

GOGO, I see UK servers, and country specific servers. But, no EU server.

I want to join you guys, but, how? Send a link if possible.

Edited by Jetcutter

country specific?

Can you show pic of what you're seeing?

Where did you get game?

I see that you're American? If you bought the game off shelves in the States, I'm pretty sure you have American version and if that's the case, you won't be able to hook up with us because Ascaron has separated servers

gogo

country specific?

Can you show pic of what you're seeing?

Where did you get game?

I see that you're American? If you bought the game off shelves in the States, I'm pretty sure you have American version and if that's the case, you won't be able to hook up with us because Ascaron has separated servers

That sucks.

I bought the game via direct to drive, english version.

I have all updates, Etc.

Why can I not choose to join you folks? I paid for this , but I cannot join my friends? That is Bull.

Maybe an Issue for a Sacred 2 moderator to address? I feel it unfair not to be able to join people in this forum.

If you are in North America, as I am, we , as well as all other users, should be able to hook up! :)

If you downloaded it then I have no idea what version you have, but you can check what servers you are connecting to. When you sign into you're sacred 2 account ingame just below the username and password boxes there should be the name of the server and port number. eg if you are connecting to the Eu servers it would be eu.sacred2.net and port 6800. If not then you are probably connected to the us servers. I know that someone here downloaded the game from somewhere and was able to change his servers so ill look for it for you

Edit: Ok...the person who downloaded it had downloaded it from steam but he managed to change the optionsDefault.txt file. If you go to your sacred 2 install folder, then the "scripts" folder there should be a optionsDefault.txt file. If you open this file and change the network part to:

network = {
lobby_ip = "eu.sacred2.net",
lobby_port = 6800
}

then you should be able to connect to the eu servers. I recommend that you back up the optionsDefault file first tho incase it doesnt work. In anycase you will have to create a new account for yourself on the servers to be able to play.

Hope this helps for ya and let us no if you manage to join us in the servers

Edited by Dragon Brother
If you downloaded it then I have no idea what version you have, but you can check what servers you are connecting to. When you sign into you're sacred 2 account ingame just below the username and password boxes there should be the name of the server and port number. eg if you are connecting to the Eu servers it would be eu.sacred2.net and port 6800. If not then you are probably connected to the us servers. I know that someone here downloaded the game from somewhere and was able to change his servers so ill look for it for you

Edit: Ok...the person who downloaded it had downloaded it from steam but he managed to change the optionsDefault.txt file. If you go to your sacred 2 install folder, then the "scripts" folder there should be a optionsDefault.txt file. If you open this file and change the network part to:

network = {
lobby_port = 6800
}

then you should be able to connect to the eu servers. I recommend that you back up the optionsDefault file first tho incase it doesnt work. In anycase you will have to create a new account for yourself on the servers to be able to play.

It says activation code invalid

Well, it was worth a try. I no there are a few people who have done it cos its been mentioned in this very thread. Maybe if you look back through here and pm the people that managed to do it and ask how they did it.

network = {
lobby_port = 6800
}

It says activation code invalid Stiil works us server

Edited by Jetcutter
Well, it was worth a try. I no there are a few people who have done it cos its been mentioned in this very thread. Maybe if you look back through here and pm the people that managed to do it and ask how they did it.

Thanks for trying.

I wish I could join you guys.

Not alot happening on the U.S. server

awwwww, Tel, nooooooooooo.. lol, I was at work...but I'm back home now...hope you see this, come join me up in Silver now if you can dudette

:P

Name of server : Teddybear Heaven

:)

gogo