Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

oh, well, could be worse...

you know.. now I would have 'something to do' whenever I find a little spare time to hit the servers every now and then :twitch:

oh and @Barr: weee! :twitch: ifound an old level 25ish low level niob TW on one of the accounts.. so I'll still be able to drop in and say hi :D

(unless... nah, don't wanna think about it, just won't log in with that one untill then ;))

RL

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d'oh!

shame on me, I aint got it anymore what it takes to survive in Ice and Blood hc I guess..

there, I spent 'only' a bit more than 6 months in absence,

and hit the servers tonight just to get rid of all that dust that gathered on my chars+accounts..

before I left I had deleted most of my chars and gave away all shiny stuff, so nothing much left in inventory that would need some polishing..

only chars I found left on my 2 Ice and Blood accounts (for the others, I aint got no Ice and Blood keys yet) were a ~lvl69 Shadow Warrior campaign runner and my level 177 shopping dryad..

which I lost both tonight :D

okay, the first that bit dust was my Shadow Warrior, and I must have just fallen into oblivion, as I forgot that even when you're veiled, you're 'not' invulnerable in party ;) so, without any defensive skills or equip, I got 1h killed by carnach.. (darn^^ well I decided to laugh about my own stupidity down there instead of tearing my hair, maybe I had also just fallen asleep already.. been late, alright..)

well, anyways..

so I decided to move to the other acc and the dryad.. went out to my fav hunting grounds, not knowing that it would be for the very last time..

however, this time I don't really have any explanation for what was going on in the desert there, got hit once suddenly, down to like 5% health.. healing pot - restored.. 2nd hit, rip.. huh ?

well, I've heard about those Ice and Blood stories.. but had to experience it myself to believe it..

so long, ripping saved me from deleting them manually.. don't miss the dryad much, just the nice stuff she had.. glad I still have here trading equip, although I seem like I can't remember how to do this game the proper way, I didn't forget to put it in the global stash, phew..

-epic fail-

Ah! Lynx (DA) Platybeledon it must be. So sorry the Holos Brothers failed you on the Carnach last night brother. I was explusing him the best I could. He shadow stepped out of my ring and had just enough time for 1 shot before I got another ring around him. Furian67 and I hardly felt good enough to play anymore last night after watching your Shadow Warrior lay there lifeless. A scene we see way too many times I am sorry to say.

lol, I guess you have been away awhile. you didn't know about the Holos brothers. Our adventures are Epic! but usually when we roll out for an evening of fun one of us loses a toon. Sorry it was yours mate. As for the desert. those scorpions, especially the big green ones are wicked!

After reading your story I feel a little better......no, no I don't. Your death while rolling with the "Holos Brothers" still cut deep to me. And I really feel bad about your post death experiance.

I noticed just before the Canarch died that your icon had no health. 2-3 seconds later Canarch dies and I look around for you hoping that the icon was just a display bug. Well after I zoomed in for a closer look I found you. Actually I ran you over causing your corpse to flip and flop in front of my feet. I love to kick kobalds and orcs around this way but to see another Character lobbinfloppin at my feet is very morbid, just not right, sickening :sick:

Really sorry it happened while running with the Holos boys. But after the quick conversation we had in game when Lynx mentioned the Kami and such I just assumed he knew of the Adventures of the Holos Brothers. They can usually get pretty crazy, that's why I started the "Rules to live by" Thread.

Lynx even asked us what we wanted him to do, that its been awhile (not knowing he had not run in Ice and Blood) I replied "Stay close for the killing and experience and If it moves kill it". Loco said "Just have fun." I gave that a huge "AMEN". Then I just had to say "Oh and stay alive" not knowing at the time that this last statement were the final words of Doom :)

Lynx if there is anything I can do to help, boost, run a new toon through the camps to Niob ( Loco and I have two Vieled Shadow Warrior that can run the camp in two hours) at least till our "Project" is completed. Just drop me a line and I'll do anything I can.

O_O

Why... WHY it everytime happen to me ?!

I was doing some guardians runs with my DW-int dryad, when I decided to go in platin.

Just something, I forgot that I was ONLY level 67. :)

I teleported to the great machine, when I saw level 95 guardians... I teleported to the island.

Back in the island, nothing, nada, invisible char and no more health bar or anything...

The WORST here...

I lost my methedrin scepteeeeeeeeeeeeeer :(

:drool:

R.I.P. Only Time

So far only 3 HC chars have bitten the dust. My first real try at HC was a Invinci Shadow Warrior and a DW Serra. And at high levels these guys are unkillable even if you tried really hard to get them killed.

- level 3x Temple Guardian @ Orc Cave - primarily because I didn't really have too much experience with TGs back then...bad build, stat allocation, skill order, etc;

- level 5x Dryad @ Outside the Orc Cave - this is when I learned my lesson not to afk outside the cave.

- level 1xx niob HE Pyromancer @ Great Machine - I didn't know what was going on my head back then... I usually cast MS and retreat while kiting the bosses, but in one of my runs, I just stood there and cast MS in place and let the darn thing near me. 2 consecutive crits was all it took...

Edited by gasconron

Condolences to all who`ve lost beloved. Woody though losing that Legendary ...

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. a very long ago (maybe a month or so ? ) mention of an RIP for a beloved dryad. She was tough cookie and the first to undergo and show promise with RPH tests.. alas...some boredom in plat levels got her into runs with guardians before fully setting her up for boss runs and she was stormed incinerated by a bevy of Temple Guardian`s in a strange red moment of lag where nothing was on screen and then the unholy blips showed up with the red wave of death. Her sisters will avenge her.

• 2 weeks later...

:cry:

R.I.P. Holonix V... 4 days after being born. :cry:

level 64 - 12k damage, by a level 98 platin guardian...

Invisibility turned off because pushed wrong button.

I disconnected my wifi connection before it save, but it was too late.

For RIPs, server never lag, but for fun, it's another history... :sigh:

aww, my condolence..

may the guardians rest in pieces instead, next time you'll face them :cry:

r u gonna reroll your toon? ..maybe we'll see each other then, on a lower server perhaps..

will start lvling one of the recently created chars soon, this week..

just need a bit more time+cash for some shopping up there in niob before I'll head to silver..

(plus niob smith arts forged once I have completed a low level equip)

Greetings RL

PS: ..now I really have to change my own keyboard config, those few 'dangerous' keys need to be placed far far away :sigh:

Edited by Rotluchs

For RIPs, server never lag, but for fun, it's another history... :cry:

Oh no!

noooooooooooooooooooo

Why the good, always so young... nooooooooooooooooooo

Revenge Woody...we will eat those guardians with extra sauce!

:sigh:

gogo

For RIPs, server never lag, but for fun, it's another history... :sigh:

The scariest part of my camp runner is the thought that I could de-cloak in the middle of a guardian fight. I use #6 for SV and #5 for my skeletal tower/guidon combo. I should change that before I run another Plat camp.

Thanks guys :cry:

Revenge Woody...we will eat those guardians with extra sauce!

Hmpf... T-Guardians Poutine ? :cry:

Holoooooooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix :cry: (Understand by this barbarian name : Holos + Bergonix = Holonix :sigh:...)

Edited by Woody

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's was too beautiful to have 235.2% mf at level 60 and dropped a Kira !

R.I.P. Holonix VI

This time... I didn't understanded fully what happened. O_O

I killed the first guardians, no problem, 100% invisibility.

I pressed A to grab my loot..

I was always invisible...

A Temple Guardian sended me a spell, no damage, RIP.

Game was not saved, and I'm unable to return on my account, I get an error everytime. :D

Hope he's not really ripped.........

>>>

holonixrip.png

no comments

Edited by Woody

Yup, new generation, maybe...

But I don't want to kill all the items in the holos mule Shadow Warrior. :P

Hmpf...

Let me see...

I don't search anymore bergonix... so...

hmpf again..

Kira... I search it a lot... kill a lot of guardians also...

hmpf hmpf...

Kiradian I ?

:D

d'oh, Woody, nooo !

rly sry to hear that... :P

hope, my own Shadow Warrior camp runner platybelodon II will have a longer lifetime than the last one too... but have yet to top your 6th gen, I'll try hard :bye:

Shadow Warrior is 40-60ish, maybe I got a few spare set pieces but not sure (havent started farming with him, sceletal fortifications needs pumped first, and ill have to work on regen)

'Nephilim' gave me a few bucks today, not much.. only 1 000 000 000 gold :) pleasant fellow..

call me ig, if u need anything.. finished my drya to level 75 and will shop for rings+amus now..

after I shopped around a bit I'll return to the Shadow Warrior

edit: argh.. well, so much about ripping Shadow Warrior's... :D

platy2ripEGUI4.png

Edited by Rotluchs
Just lost Mecha Birdo farming Orcs in Silver. Level 22, and was going so well. :) They pile damage REALLY FAST X_X

Ah well. Time to go back to being a Seraphim!

Sorry to hear. first on PC HC eh? well keep your chin up. unfortunately it happens.

Just lost Mecha Birdo farming Orcs in Silver. Level 22, and was going so well. :) They pile damage REALLY FAST X_X

Ah well. Time to go back to being a Seraphim!

Sorry to hear. first on P HC eh? well keep your chin up. unfortunately it happens.

Yeap. Gonna go back to being a seraphim. Actually managed 0 deaths on my 360 seraphim for a long time until I saw the Orc Cave.