Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

Waw, the cemetery is getting more and more bigger. Don't give up mate! :)

p.s.: about gogo's n. 1 enemy, I bet it is the % leech demons :)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad max...good to here that they're helping you back onto your feet. If theres anything you need give us a heads up and I'll keep an eye out.

Yeah gogo helped me getting several levels, and I used some gear in the Bargaining Network. Now I see how great this network is. I'm already level 21 using vaclaf's Lost Fusion TG build, and it looks like loads of fun :)

Max

My first hardcore toon...KrivBotHC. Dead at level 2.

I guess on my second toon I should buy him some potions:)

I also learned not to put the set pieces I have gathered for him into his inventory.

I guess on my second toon I should buy him some potions?

I also learned not to put the set pieces I have gathered for him into his inventory.

Well crap. You broke rules #4 and #5. Sorry you lost your toon. Very hard when you personal support is low to loose all your goodies.

I guess on my second toon I should buy him some potions?

Well crap. You broke rules #4 and #5. Sorry you lost your toon. Very hard when you personal support is low to loose all your goodies.

Ha...yeah I did!

It wasn't a ton of stuff, only about 5-6 pieces. I haven't had time to gather a bunch of gear yet.

Kriv, I may be off work early today. You are playing in HC EU right? Have you made your level 2 bargainer yet, High Elf? If you see one of us in the servers we can always help with runes,gold, insta-mount to soothe your way.

:girl_sigh:

gogo

Kriv, I may be off work early today. You are playing in HC EU right? Have you made your level 2 bargainer yet, High Elf? If you see one of us in the servers we can always help with runes,gold, insta-mount to soothe your way.

:unsure:

gogo

Yup, on the EU servers. That was my first crack at HC, but not my last.

Thanks! That level 2 bargainer is on my list for this weekend. I want to do that and make a smith toon, maybe a SW.

My gametime is sporatic this weekend. I will look for you on the servers. I plan to be on tonight, grabbing some beers and hoping to get the family to bed early.

Edited by kriv

Kriv, I'm all full of port and prosciutto...:D I will, after tossing back a few (make that many)tylenols be the servers tommorrow in the morning.

If you see me and I am in a level too high for you to enter, please add me as a "friend" and then message me.

Cheers!

:omg:

gogo

Amazing help last night! More than I expected, Thank you!

I logged off soon after as I was remembering from the tip sheet (don't game when exhausted with HC toon). But then I got hooked on a Locked Up marathon....and my 4 year old was up at 7 am this morning....ahhhhh!

I logged off soon after as I was remembering from the tip sheet (don't game when exhausted with HC toon). But then I got hooked on a Locked Up marathon....and my 4 year old was up at 7 am this morning....ahhhhh!

your most welcome. anytime mate! hope that gear helps get you through till get a chest full of goodies.

Few weeks ago, lost a level 45 DW seraphim to a harpy champion within the Cursed Forest.

Just yesterday, lost a level 65 soldats technobabe build to a few fen fires surrounded by blood dryads on Dryad Island. This 1 hurt far more then the DW. Love this build and had tasty gear on her as well. The tinwora's will be the hardest to replace. I read they are a common drop. But alas, I have never found 1 as of yet. This 1 I had gotten from Loco at level 30'ish.

I find the level 1-30 grind the hardest to accomplish. Although I have never been over 65 as of now. I truely love playing chars who are just on the brink of blooming. That techno build was really a pleasure to play after level 60. Was romping everything in sight with ease. Till the fen fires got the best of her...as usual when death calls, it seems to happen so fast. Not like the stories you hear. People tend to say life seems to move in slow motion. Recapturing all past events of value as time stands still. I beg to differ! Both these knocks came so fast, hardly had time to react. Space Bar clicking, "G" spell summoned, "F8" alittle to late.

So much to accomplish in so little time it seems. :crazy:

I remain, Etherian

Sorry for your dead chars. :/

If you need the help of my level 200 smither or my traders, feel free to PM me Etherian. :crazy:

your most welcome. anytime mate! hope that gear helps get you through till get a chest full of goodies.

Just trying to find some gametime to use those goodies!

So much to accomplish in so little time it seems. ;)

I remain, Etherian

Ahhh sorry I didn't see this earlier. I was dieing the most when I was feeling this way. I guess I started to learn to take it easy and not rush, got into an attitude that I'll eventually get there. Next thing I know I have a bag full of cash and the levels have just been slowly slipping by that I'm actually surprised that I have now surpassed my highest level toon. Hence one of the rules I came up with.

Rule #19 Don't rush your build, or campaign, things will come together in their time.

And one of the better ideas I had was making a toon that basically didn't need for anything but used anything that dropped. Hence I started running Shadow Warriors. I don't worry about not having any cash.... can't buy anything anyway. So my cash flow increased. Set pieces dropped at my feet regularly. Next thing I knew I had a boat load of cash..... transfer to a mule to save for yourself, and a bunch of set pieces that I could outfit other toons with. Slow and stead.

dreeft nooooooooooooooooooo!

lets meet now, I can help you!

if you want, please pm me and we can meet in silver servers or add me to msn :

my nic here on darkmatters @hotmail.com

:)

gogo

dreeft nooooooooooooooooooo!

lets meet now, I can help you!

if you want, please pm me and we can meet in silver servers or add me to msn :

my nic here on darkmatters @hotmail.com

:D

gogo

Thanks heaps for that gogo, much appreciated! Great to chat with you :)

Bad luck dreeft! If theres anything you need just ask. Ill be on the same time tomorrow as I was today if you need stuff.
I want to nominate Dragon Brother for the loot supplier of the year award. :)

I should be around most of tomorrow.

I just cant seem to get over this thread. I just finished reading pages 1-9 every post. The amount of support here at the DM still is just blowing me away. I mean really this is amazing!

Here's to the HC Graveyard... :thumbsup:

Honor our fallen... :guns:

I remain, Etherian

I Killed my comeback gal, a staff based dryad very close to level 30. This sucks, I was fighting the mist of miasma and had 3 uniques from the troops it sent at me, suddenly 7 criticals of 200HP hit me in quick succession.

*sigh*

Back to the drawing board.

Edited by Timotheus