Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

I Killed my comeback gal, a staff based dryad very close to level 30. This sucks, I was fighting the mist of miasma and had 3 uniques from the troops it sent at me, suddenly 7 criticals of 200HP hit me in quick succession.

*sigh*

Back to the drawing board.

Oh man, that is lame! :D My condolences.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. :)

Gogo, I don't know whether I'll be there, since that would make it 00.30 here. :P Bit late for a week night lol.

But I'll restart, that's for sure. I got a chest with some starter gear already, just sad that I've lost everything I've gained these 30 levels (2 set items, 4 uniques) and need to start rebuilding her. Then again, low level uniques aren't everything and I still needed work on the gear-department, so it's not all bad.

I was just scrounging around in the desert hunting scarab champions for gear and discovering the place. Sucks that I can't start over there anymore. Then again, I spent 10 levels hunting kobolds of which I found my perfect hunting ground which would level me up 1,5 level per run... :heart:

Well guess it's my turn to post a RIP here. My Ultimate Warrior build bit it last night against the Abashai. Not sure if it's a bug or one of the CA the abashia does but my CA buttons locked up and I could not select anything. I was stuck on my mini buff button. And I couldn't select anything else. I believe if it hadn't been for that I would have won the battle. Time to start over.

Good news was I got a Kal'durs Legacy just after the Monster Hellhound and I put that in my shared chest.

nooooooooooooo furian noooooooooooooo

Will you be rebuilding with same blueprint again? From the levels you got, you got invaluable experience with how it's playing out?

;)

gogo

Yep I'll build it exactly the same way. The build is very solid think it was the fact I couldn't switch buttons that he was able to get me. Otherwise this build is awesome.

Only solution is not fight him methinks, he have tons of nasty Combat Arts and when he de-buffs you and accidently steps on one of his traps your finished.

I agree Spunky. Although I have faith I could take him, my dragon Mage did, I think it's just safer to stay away unless your a high elf with expulse or you party up with one. Just too dangerous in HC.

I agree Spunky. Although I have faith I could take him, my dragon Mage did, I think it's just safer to stay away unless your a high elf with expulse or you party up with one. Just too dangerous in HC.

After trying to stand toe to toe with him with my first HC character and getting steam rolled by him. I take a hit and run approach. He is kinda slow, so if you keep zigzagin' around him and don't let him land one of his traps on ya, he isn't too bad. a ranged attack seems to offer the best approach for me so far.

This came as a suprise last night Furian. I just saw the massive amount of lvls on the toon you where whispering with...didnt even notice it was your level 90 ghost. :P

Very sorry for your loss! Seems like the Cursed Forest really is cursed. Alot of souls roam those bloody woods. One of mine included.

:thumbsupsmiley: heres to the souls of the fallen.

I remain, Etherian

Well, time for me to add a casualty as well. It was a stupid casualty, and I could have prevented it by simply reinstalling the windows when I saw the signs. Lately, the winxp started crashing to desktop way to often.

Just now, I was happily hunting the guardians, killing them like crazy, barely any danger for the toon at all. However, just now, the windows "flew" 3 times in a row to the desktop - while I was fighting the last guardian + a few smaller guardians. Suffice it to say, she didn't survive, since there was no quick way to get back into the game and hit a pot or something.

R.I.P. Taerima, level 63 Pure Caster Seraphim.

She was pretty much invincible, I was even preparing the guide for the Ice and Blood version of the Pure Caster Seraphim based on her since she was doing incredibly well and the guardians hit me at best for 700/6 500 damage even without an energy shield or any shield (using a two-hander).

Damn. Now I'll have to decide whether to remake her or work on the Ice HE.

I just hate losing toons this way. If it was my own error, I would have felt better. :drinks:

Sorry for your seraphim Dobri. :(

My turn now...

R.I.P. Divano', level 96 High elf in Niob, 13k HP.

The grunwald dragon killed me, with his blue spell, 10k damage with full health...

:lol:

ripdivano.png

:( Bye beautiful mage... :P

Sorry for your losses Dobri and Woody.

Dobri, I think this is one the most frustating ways to lose a character. I already lost one because of lag and I was so mad.

Woody, ouch, this is one hard hit. Was your HE some new build you were testing?

Max

Ouch guys. think we all need to step back a moment and take a breath. Wow thats like four of us in the last week.

Sorry for your seraphim Dobri. :(

My turn now...

R.I.P. Divano', level 96 High elf in Niob, 13k HP.

The grunwald dragon killed me, with his blue spell, 10k damage with full health...

:(

ripdivano.png

:pitcher: Bye beautiful mage... :(

Yeah he is the one that got my level 115 HE. Real Bugger that one is!

Sorry for your loss all, but what I dont understand is why take on the Grunwald dragon when he's that dangerous?

Learned my lesson there with my DM, and will never take him on with a spell caster anymore.

Sorry for your loss all, but what I dont understand is why take on the Grunwald dragon when he's that dangerous?

Learned my lesson there with my DM, and will never take him on with a spell caster anymore.

That is the lesson I learned as well. Only char I will take in the is Canon.

Yea have been avenged Woody. Etherian and I paid our little Grundwald Dragon a visit. Seems he still had a bit of an attitude. Now Mama said 'Ifin your not given any respect, Woop his "backside"". Well let me tell you..... He's got nothing but respect for [D.a.r.k] now! :viking: :viking: