Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

Heya,

another 'master and leave be' from me. I have tried, built and tested several. If I am getting the number right here, the %damage caps out at 250. If your smith has BS mastered, the other points can easily be gained by crafting a BS suit. Even all skills will be fine, tho BS ammy's are better.

@Eth... I am very sorry to hear about your Rift. The veiled one is a tricky one, as we tend to skip some defense on him... If there is ANYTHING I can do to help you get started, by all means, let me know.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Etherian, did you have nether allegiance (NA) up when you fought the guardian? That can trigger him to spam AOEs and if your in the Area then it can hit you too. I always turn NA off when I fight: guardians, dragons, octaglamus, garganthropod, and Carnach (not sure if its needed for him).

Anyhow I have run several shadow warriors up to 70s 80s and 95 is my highest so I have some set pieces. The mules are overflowing so I haven't put them into the mules yet. Let me know if you are looking for something. I have a 50s diabolic chest if you want to use it for awhile, for instance.

Heya,

another 'master and leave be' from me. I have tried, built and tested several. If I am getting the number right here, the %damage caps out at 250. If your smith has BS mastered, the other points can easily be gained by crafting a BS suit. Even all skills will be fine, tho BS ammy's are better.

@Eth... I am very sorry to hear about your Rift. The veiled one is a tricky one, as we tend to skip some defense on him... If there is ANYTHING I can do to help you get started, by all means, let me know.

Greetz

TY for the kind words. All is well on this end. Just a matter of getting back into a weekend where I can really apply some lvls.

Etherian, did you have nether allegiance (NA) up when you fought the guardian? That can trigger him to spam AOEs and if your in the Area then it can hit you too. I always turn NA off when I fight: guardians, dragons, octaglamus, garganthropod, and Carnach (not sure if its needed for him).

Anyhow I have run several shadow warriors up to 70s 80s and 95 is my highest so I have some set pieces. The mules are overflowing so I haven't put them into the mules yet. Let me know if you are looking for something. I have a 50s diabolic chest if you want to use it for awhile, for instance.

This is really what is bothering me claudius. [NA] was not up, never is on boss fights much like you listed above. The 4th had no Area of Effect going whatsoever. When Rift got [1] shot killed. It was as if the Guardian just picked up the mechanical arm and plastered a bug. [Melee Attack]

I also know I did not accidently debuff myself. At the time I was only using Spectral Hand [1] slot, Aug. Guidon & Skel. Fort combo [2] slot, Rousing Command [3] slot. No where near keys [5] & [6]. Long after the death. Offline. Going over the scenario time & time again trying to figure out exactly what had just happened. As I posted earlier, I believe somehow, someway...game glitched...debuffed...melee attack...dead...?

I'm Feeling your pain... Burning Arrow through the Heart. I am running a similar build... again, since the attempted Clan Veiled SW died. this is my third time around. This time I am running a modified Ultimate Warrior Build, I dropped Sword Lore for Dual Wield, Combat Discipline for Astral Lore and Damage Lore for Blacksmith. I will not use veil at all. Plan on using the NE skeletons at level 75 so currently at level 66 Armor Lore, Concentration, and Tactics lore are at level. For equipment I use helm, shoulders, and chest of Infernal Torment, Armantins waist, Ravoks Last Stand for legs, Socketed one smith damage in every piece. One armor in all the 3 socket pieces. fill the silver socket on the rest with what is needed.

My current SV warrior is running with more defensive skills. I have constitution, concentration, Spell Resistance, Armor......

I have a theory about what may have happened. When you make the guardians come alive you have to turn off shadow veil for awhile. Sometimes they will target you when you are veiled and they are still able to hit you. In that case the SW needs to run away for a few seconds so that the (I'm guessing) detection flag is turned off. Then they can no longer hit you with melee. So it might be a precaution to always run away for a few seconds until the guardians are just standing still doing nothing.

Just a theory.

I have a theory about what may have happened. When you make the guardians come alive you have to turn off shadow veil for awhile. Sometimes they will target you when you are veiled and they are still able to hit you. In that case the SW needs to run away for a few seconds so that the (I'm guessing) detection flag is turned off. Then they can no longer hit you with melee. So it might be a precaution to always run away for a few seconds until the guardians are just standing still doing nothing.

Just a theory.

Regardless of theory or not this sounds like a good idea for the Veiled Shadow Warriors out there.

Mama always said "Just in Case" :P

• 3 weeks later...

RIP Holonix, with my beloved Kira's wall, level 98 niob, just 1 little minute in niob (34k armor, 51% damage mitigation)...

ripholonix.jpg

:sigh: Holonix ;)

Edited by Woody
RIP Holonix, with my beloved Kira's wall, level 98 niob, just 1 little minute in niob (34k armor, 51% damage mitigation)...

ripholonix.jpg

;) Holonix :bye:

Dang Holonix & Kira's Wall. What a disaster!

Very sorry Woody... :sigh:

RiP Holonix.

I remain, :(

Ouch sorry to hear of a toon dying in niob and I've never even seen a Kiras wall! Now I'm scared to play niob. Platinum TGs didn't feel too tough. Unsure how big the jump to niob is?!

Ack, Woody I feel for you brother, Sorry to hear about Holonix. Looks like he was a Shadow Warrior. I just lost my level 80ish SW also. he took a level 80 Kal'Durs legacy with him when he bit it. We can remake the toons but the items are very hard to loose.

Thanks guys. :)

Ack, Woody I feel for you brother, Sorry to hear about Holonix. Looks like he was a Shadow Warrior. I just lost my level 80ish SW also. he took a level 80 Kal'Durs legacy with him when he bit it. We can remake the toons but the items are very hard to loose.

I have 2 level 120 kal'dur's if you need for you next char. :D

My current SV warrior is running with more defensive skills. I have constitution, concentration, Spell Resistance, Armor......

Just a theory.

I can confirm your theory. This happened to me all the time especially when doing Camp Runs. Once you moved (even just a little bit) the Guardian would immediately go from hostile to idle/wandering

Back to a new char... back to a new death. :(

RIP Northern Star, in a full server, at level 24, she was killed by a level 50 ennemy in jungle.

:)

After a month of no-play I got back my motivation... but I lost it again. :D

big0009.jpg

Edited by Woody

Dang Woody.... you jump back into the fire you don't play around. Now take a deep breath and let it out slowly. They say things happen in three's. Lets take advantage of that. Make a new toon, don't put any Kira's Walls or Kal'Durs on it. Now then go back out there and kick dirt in the face of the enemy. :(

Now one of two things is going to happen, either you will get killed in which case you just cleared the three strikes and you have a clean slate again. Or you will end up making a KickAss Toon. A bringer of wanton destruction with no fear of death.

Furian's right woody. We all have those days where it seems we cant keep a toon alive, but its that next one that we make, the one just around the corner that really shines...or is A bringer of wanton destruction with no fear of death. :bounce:

Edited by Dragon Brother
got back my motivation... but I lost it again. :cry:

big0009.jpg

It's okay Woody. Sacred's not just about this game man, it's about Poutine.

And quality cheese

Don't forget the cheese

:hugs:

gogo

p.s.

COME BACK STRONGER!

:sigh::viking: :viking:

• 5 weeks later...

My SW Jackson's Revenge died in a car accident last Saturday. He was driving through the orcish motorway when some ogre bandits attacked the car. He was a bit asleep and numb. When the emergency ambulance came, it was too late.

Anyway I've been thinking in a better hybrid build, so no sorrows after all :D