Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

High fives here on the Buff suit. I'm kinda lazy though, and for my three buffs I only use one that's only comprised of three pieces... the third one, the daemon, I only use a weapon slot socketed with Niobium runes for the CA ... Schot's idea.

Good enough for level 80.5 Deamon while using my own Celdrahils's armor.. lazy man's delight

:)

gogo

Same for me...I usually only use a weapon shield combo with 5slots in total until I can either be bothered making a larger suit or the weapons stop raising me past penalty. Best weapon is Promise of_El'Abjhal, plus all Combat Arts and 3 sockets :)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best weapon is Promise of_El'Abjhal, plus all Combat Arts and 3 sockets :)

Ahh, I'd forgotten about that wep!

.. hmm.. how does it scale in level though. Have you spawned it at a very high level? Does the native number of Combat Arts on it go up reasonably well?

gogo

Yeh, I will admit that my buffing was a little sub par. I was only really using a sword/shield for each.

I had absolutely no issues on my own, but in a party he needs to be better prepared.

Please damn my finger in my SW's honour.

Morelk bit the dust against the nameless guardians due to a stray left click that unveiled him and he got one shot while trying to get back invisible.

Lost a stalworth safeguard, full lucretis set, my soon to be platinum smith, and my pride... sigh

Yeah I'm already rebuilding, thanks Andy ^^.

I was using a a two handed sword for it's base damage for Spectral Hand, I only got near to set up 3 towers by regenerating the cooldown using RpH and Frenzied Rampage... Of course my finger had to press the damnation button lol.

Anyway, it looks like a good strategy to regenerate the cooldowns with shurikens and use just the towers... at least with bosses. Because with the normal mobs it's faster the Spectral Hand, at least in the lower levels ^^.

The insight that didn't come during life, it came with death... Morelk shall rise again... After all he's an undead warrior!

:D

Lost my first toon to the big scorpion thingamabob today. She said on the way there that she hated scorpions and now we know why :)

Was taking it down without a hitch up til 40% hp and out of nowhere got 2 hit ko'd in a split second with my trader / bfg seraphim....guess I should have kept levelling to 50 first so I could dump 29 points in constitution...

Please damn my finger in my SW's honour.

Morelk bit the dust against the nameless guardians due to a stray left click that unveiled him and he got one shot while trying to get back invisible.

Lost a stalworth safeguard, full lucretis set, my soon to be platinum smith, and my pride... sigh

dang zalioth!

Not that it matters much now, but when running a Veiled build, try and use a Ranged Weapon. Even on a left click, no such event can happen.

Rift use's Testa's or Thunder Staff. Depending on the CA he is currently spamming with... :)

Rebuild?

I remain, :(

Yeah I'm already rebuilding ^^. Thanks for the interest. I'll still use a 2 handed sword for the base damage on Spectral Hand but just with mobs at the early stage.

I just read this, I"m sorry about the loss, Landrassa. It's gonna hurt for a while, but with your interest in this game, you'll come up with an even better angle on the build.

Good luck, come back stronger

:(

gogo

Couple days off to think about this post.

Rift ripped @ level 129 from a 1 hit kill shot from the 4th Guardian, level 158.

Had Aug. Guidon & Skel. Fort. in combo spamming just under his metal.

Just so happened to be standing just under his metal with a very beautiful level 107, 1.9%LL Shuriken. Mass spamming as fast as would allow Spectral Hand. Worked just fine in this fashion for many a farm session.

Not this session however, the 4th ended up debuffing somehow, someway? I know it sounds crazy but honestly it is very true.

Health pots came in to late..."F8" didnt work at all.

Game glitch? Most positive! Which may be why I am having a hard time on this RiP.

I remain, :(

~p.s.~ BlackMass is up to level 36. The Horizon is far off in the distance. Almost need a telescope at this junction.

Sorry to hear that Etherian, that really hurts at that level. I recently lost a SW at level 96 so I know a little of the pain. In my case I clicked twice on the veil icon, thinking the 1st time I missed since it didn't registrer, but there was a bit of a lag and eventually both clicks registered so I veiled then unveiled again right away. I've also seen where if you veil when in melee range of a foe they still can seem to target you while veiled. The other thing I've done is in the heat of the battle trying to hit the 5 for the 5th CA and hit 6 instead or in addition to the 5 and toggle the buff off.

The other thing I've done is in the heat of the battle trying to hit the 5 for the 5th CA and hit 6 instead or in addition to the 5 and toggle the buff off.

That one is annoying...done that ><

And I can't figure out a way via the options to disable the shortcut key or set it to something that my ham fingers won't hit very easily like Shift-6 or Ctrl-6

Couple days off to think about this post.

Rift ripped @ level 129 from a 1 hit kill shot from the 4th Guardian, level 158.

Had Aug. Guidon & Skel. Fort. in combo spamming just under his metal.

Just so happened to be standing just under his metal with a very beautiful level 107, 1.9%LL Shuriken. Mass spamming as fast as would allow Spectral Hand. Worked just fine in this fashion for many a farm session.

Not this session however, the 4th ended up debuffing somehow, someway? I know it sounds crazy but honestly it is very true.

Health pots came in to late..."F8" didnt work at all.

Game glitch? Most positive! Which may be why I am having a hard time on this RiP.

I remain, :blush:

~p.s.~ BlackMass is up to level 36. The Horizon is far off in the distance. Almost need a telescope at this junction.

I'm not a swearer by nature, but I here we go Etherian... THAT SUCKS :cry:

I'm sorry about the hit, your toon had made it so high, so quickly...I was actually thinking of going through in your footsteps to see if we could have run this build as a super high level smither or something. Did you have any exports of the toon at all?

I hope you consider bringing it up again... strong build

gogo

The other thing I've done is in the heat of the battle trying to hit the 5 for the 5th CA and hit 6 instead or in addition to the 5 and toggle the buff off.

That one is annoying...done that ><

And I can't figure out a way via the options to disable the shortcut key or set it to something that my ham fingers won't hit very easily like Shift-6 or Ctrl-6

Either leave the 5th slot blank, or put something in it that you don't use all the time. I have Vault in mine.

I'm sorry about the hit, your toon had made it so high, so quickly...I was actually thinking of going through in your footsteps to see if we could have run this build as a super high level smither or something. Did you have any exports of the toon at all?

It'd definitely work.

Just need to avoid bosses you need to unveil for. Even a little bit of lag can be a killer.

I was actually thinking of going through in your footsteps to see if we could have run this build as a super high level smither or something. Did you have any exports of the toon at all?

:blush:

gogo

We can talk about this more if you wish.

Rift was by far the fastest I have had the pleasure of running. For now, I'll need to restart BlackMass. Picked a wrong skill choice early.

Let me know exactly what is on your mind about the super high level smither, please.

This was his sole purpose afterall. His only obvious flaw, which occured to me between level 50-60, was that Blacksmith was not kept @ level. I figured I would pick BS in the 7th slot. Master in later game and be done with it @ 75. I feel now this may be a huge mistake taking a Smith to 200 with only 75 hard points into his craft.

I have heard some say Master the skill & leave it be. Others say keep it at level, much like a shopper would have bargaining at level till the build is done.

Pointers are welcome!

As far as an exported version. I tend to play as a purist, in that, once I have an established arena, I tend to stick within these confines. EU HC is the arena. I play in the arena. BTW, enjoying every minute in Ancaria.

I remain, curious

EDIT: typos

Edited by Etherian

I have a BS char where I stopped investing more into the skill when I hit mastery, IMHO it isn't needed at all to have 200 hard points at level 200 as the only thing that will get a slight boost is the chance to not loose additional inserted items when pulling out a jewelry piece.

The %age on the BS arts are easily capped out with some +skills stuff equipped, and then the only way to boost them higher is gaining some more char levels, so at level 200 you will have gotten the max out of the arts no matter if you have invested 75 or 200 hard points into the skill.

I have a BS char where I stopped investing more into the skill when I hit mastery, IMHO it isn't needed at all to have 200 hard points at level 200 as the only thing that will get a slight boost is the chance to not loose additional inserted items when pulling out a jewelry piece.

The %age on the BS arts are easily capped out with some +skills stuff equipped, and then the only way to boost them higher is gaining some more char levels, so at level 200 you will have gotten the max out of the arts no matter if you have invested 75 or 200 hard points into the skill.

You're also decreasing the cost of the blacksmithing as you go higher. Being that Eth had a couple of billion on him by clvl 125, I'm not sure that's an issue :blush: