Power of NIF - LOVE this SacredWiki page!

Silver, you have elevated the science of wiki page making to an art. I just saw the work on this page appear. It's nothing short of glorious.

Power of NIF

Pix and a page like this will make people jump to want to play this game.

Beautiful work, bravo!

:)

gogo

Thank you very much, gogo. Your comment really made my day. Let's see, how long I would go around happily grinning like an idiot.

But seriously, I'm happy if the page turned out well. And I'm more than happy if others may find it interesting to look at.

P.S. all that NIF-hunting (I actually got four legendary lightsabers to make this page) makes me want to create a Jedi character now.

Thank you very much, gogo. Your comment really made my day. Let's see, how long I would go around happily grinning like an idiot.

But seriously, I'm happy if the page turned out well. And I'm more than happy if others may find it interesting to look at.

P.S. all that NIF-hunting (I actually got four legendary lightsabers to make this page) makes me want to create a Jedi character now.

So which class(es) would make the best Jedi character(s)? The Inquisitor would almost have to go dark side and be Sith.

Gratz and kudos, Fox! Deffo looks great that one. Guess I'll go back to Gold and get one with my seraphim, now that I know, who to hunt to get it. ^^

About the Jedi; I guess seraphim is the cadidate for the Light Side. Although her CAs are a bit lacking, I think she would be the most fitting one. And Inqi for Dark, that's for sure.

Gratz and kudos, Fox! Deffo looks great that one. Guess I'll go back to Gold and get one with my seraphim, now that I know, who to hunt to get it. ^^

About the Jedi; I guess seraphim is the cadidate for the Light Side. Although her CAs are a bit lacking, I think she would be the most fitting one. And Inqi for Dark, that's for sure.

Thank you. Now I finally added the link to the employee who drops it to the NIF's page (Strangely, I wrote this fact on Star Wars Easter Egg page, yet didn't mention on the NIF's page).

As for the Jedi, I think that Seraphim would make a good one, though SW and DM would become a good saberfighters, since they have willpower buffs (and CM made lightsabers willpower based).

A little bit of fame is good for the soul. Here's some great comments sent the way of the CM Patch team, the designers and never-tiring wiki coders all abuzz on this project from a few links I posted about this page:

Sacred International Forum

German Sacred Forum

Well deserved praise everyone!

:)

gogo

Heya,

oh.... just wow... that page worked out indeed!

Many Kudos! Keep up the good work!

I have a Jedi seraphim :D She actually does make for a decent Jedi, as willpower is needed to boost energy shields, and the other attributes are not needed anyways.

Greetz

As for the Jedi, I think that Seraphim would make a good one, though SW and DM would become a good saberfighters, since they have willpower buffs (and CM made lightsabers willpower based).

Ayup. Now that you mentioned that, they could do the trick. I was just staring the CAs and totally forgot the buffs. :P Should give it a try, after some saber hunting.

I vote for the Inquisitor as the best lightsaber fighter. He's just so Starwarsy :) The only problem is that he won't fit the general image of a Jedi though... More of a Sith master :P

As for Jedi... Maybe the Dragonmage? He has a few mind spells as well, along with the Seraphim.

Edited by Dobri

Thank you very much.

By the way, all of you who want to try lightsaber-hunting may also try to find a new unique one. This lightsaber is called 'Bringer of Light' and not yet described in the wiki. It is not known to be connected to any quest. So most likely it may just drop like all the other uniques.

Edited by Silver_fox