Please help us welcome locolagarto as our new Dark Matters Moderator!

We're always looking for talent, and this member certainly fits the bill. After hooking up with him on site here during the new famous (infamous?) Holos Burger thread that acquired him his own personal mass of followers, locologarto, or Andy's almost eternal presence on the Sacred 2 HC servers and our forums has secured him a place here on site as a member of our team.

Spirited posts, detailed answers to members regarding Sacred 2, welcomes to our newest members...all this and more coming your way...

Please help us welcome loco on board as our newest member of the FDM Mod team!

:thumbsup:

gogo

We're always looking for talent, and this member certainly fits the bill. After hooking up with him on site here during the new famous (infamous?) Holos Burger thread that acquired him his own personal mass of followers, locologarto, or Andy's almost eternal presence on the Sacred 2 HC servers and our forums has secured him a place here on site as a member of our team.

Spirited posts, detailed answers to members regarding Sacred 2, welcomes to our newest members...all this and more coming your way...

Please help us welcome loco on board as our newest member of the FDM Mod team!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Wow, thank you Gogo!, it really is my pleasure to interact with everyone here. I look forward to many.many fun times.

Thanks to all

Andy

Welcome aboard loco! As gogo said you've given so much of yourself and it's a delight to see. And it couldn't have happened at a better time. Enjoy your shiny badge!

It's great to hear that you will now be a part of this team. You really give lots of your time to help everyone out, so you really deserve to be a mod.

Max

Grats on the promotion!...of course you realise that now you're gonna get all the hard work dumped on you while the rest of the mods take a break cos you're the 'new guy' :)

:)

gogo

Grats on the promotion!...of course you realise that now you're gonna get all the hard work dumped on you while the rest of the mods take a break cos you're the 'new guy' :)

You are right, just let hope there's not comming a storm of spam bots or else Loco would have tons of work on his hands now that all other mods are on vacation :)

Congrats bro, if I see him on the forum too much can I hyjack him to go on a crazy adventure of dodging purple Mad Dash mobs?

WOOOHOOOOOOOO GZ MATE!

Does this mean free holos burgers? If so I want one with zombie cookies!

cheers!

chOreos Rantras

One holos burger can last a family for a week

:sick:

gogo

• 5 months later...

:P

After a 5 month span of no action on this thread. I thought he deserved a bump.

Loco has helped out so much, which means a great deal to me. New to the game, this mod took me under his wing and showed me a few trails, albiet blazing... :(

I thought this would be the best place to give much thanks to Loco.

Much appreciated Loco! "pets the monkey"

I remain, Etherian

:P

After a 5 month span of no action on this thread. I thought he deserved a bump.

Loco has helped out so much, which means a great deal to me. New to the game, this mod took me under his wing and showed me a few trails, albiet blazing... :(

I thought this would be the best place to give much thanks to Loco.

Much appreciated Loco! "pets the monkey"

I remain, Etherian

Ah the monkey got some lovin'! thanks bud.