Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

parties are cool...count me in for a few tunes...but I just overate a bunch of of those mae wests that our neighbors dropped off for us...

anyone got a glass of milk?

:4rofl:

gogo

WOOT WOOT my vamp just hit level 30 last night and I am soooo excited. This is the highest I have ever had a hardcore toon before so it is definently exciting for me. As promised let the PARTY begin and all the drinks are on me. Oh and ty to all you that helped me along the way to it.

:D

PS. I was looking for a smiley to put in here and saw this one for the first time and I would like to dedicate it to ARI enlight of our discussion in Sacred last night LMAO

:P

LOL vampie. Nooooooo! Don't show her THAT one! Oh god. We're doomed! :4rofl:

Big huge cheers to you vampie! Nicely done on reaching level 30 in Sacred HC! Well I do recall a certain someone saying something about drinks being on her when she hits level 30 so....

WooHoo! :):P:D:):blink::sick:

P.s.

Urrg. Is the tylenol on you as well? :D

Ya know between schot and his chains and Ari and her whips I think our [d.a.r.k] sessions on the public servers should have an nc17 warning in the lobby :)

So here I am back from my vacation in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. (pics coming really soon :))

Vacations are fun but you always get to a point where you start missing everyday things such as this forum. :4rofl:

So it's nice to be back home again.

Drinks (and space cakes) are on me. :)

*Installs oxygen dispenser in the back for use after sessions with schot , vampie (evil's wife) and Ari *

intense non stop laughter like last night can be hazzardous to those of us with asthma *G* ....

Im stocking up for tonight in advance ....

I love Fridays too. That whole sense of endless days (yeah it's only two:P) ahead of you...

It's a huge head trip and I love it. It feels like you can get anything done cuz you've got so much time ahead of you.

Alas...the Sundays come much to quickly and then you're in weird funk cuz Monday's just around the corner and it's the whole week again.

Gosh...that was dark.

Someone get me a beer, please?

:4rofl:

gogo

I love Fridays too. That whole sense of endless days (yeah it's only two:P) ahead of you...

It's a huge head trip and I love it. It feels like you can get anything done cuz you've got so much time ahead of you.

Alas...the Sundays come much to quickly and then you're in weird funk cuz Monday's just around the corner and it's the whole week again.

Gosh...that was dark.

Someone get me a beer, please?

:D

gogo

LOL unfortunately all out of beer Gogo, its Saturday Morning, and Latte is all I have :4rofl: