Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I think I just ate more than 2 pounds of watermelon after my regular dinner... Don't try this! Or at least wait until it gets really hot and the watermelon is cold... I think I'll have some more :PP

I'll have a Glögi please (to you people who don't know any finnish, thats mulled wine)

Mulled wine is good :pitcher:

and not alchoholic (that's boiled off)

:oooo:

~Doom

At our last work Xmas party, it was my turn for ordering drinks from the bar....the table wanted a round of

Orgasims

Ingredients

1/3 oz. Kahlua

1/3 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream

1/3 oz. Amaretto

Mixing Instruction

Layer in order (Kahlua at the bottom) in a shot glass

The giggles could be heard, as the bartender played along saying "Can you repeat that" quite loudly grrrrrrrrr :pitcher::oooo:

But they are so yummy

I'll just have a good old fashioned strong coffeee :oooo:

Looool evil barman there Funki.....I better not add in here what I would have asked for first had he pulled that stunt on me! hehe.

I am brewing my own beers (smaltime tough, bout 15 liters/time) which is about 3.3 gallons.

my current beer (black, with heavy aftertaste, kinda like guiness) has 9.3% alcohol content. So I take that instead of regular drinks.

I am in a brotherhood at the university, and I dare say of myself that as a good belgian person, I got the capacity to tackle quite a bit of alcohol. But if I drink some of my beers in 1/2 liter bottles... I go down. 2 of those is like 1 bottle of whine... exept with my beer you don't see it coming. It just hits you :pitcher:

slightly off topic tough, but since we were all talking about alcohol, I tought I'd share this with you all

prOm :oooo: <-- prOm's own beer :pitcher:

Edited by promatolya
Looool evil barman there Funki.....I better not add in here what I would have asked for first had he pulled that stunt on me! hehe.

Sex On The Beach?

:bow:

~Doom

You named one of my favorite drinks doom. Y? It was the very first mix I had, and well the memory sticked. I still like a simple Gin with tonic best though. :yay:

Ah My husband is taking a week off from work for a real vacation of relaxing and doing nothing! :P Soooo I get to visit Margaritaville! Its been many years since Ive been there, so I sure can't wait! :) hmm could always make it a Real Kamikaze Sunday?

A Cocktail Story

So are you going to be enjoying the Cosmopolitan, world of Margaritaville? Will you stay at a B & B, or be enjoying Paradise?

Or will you be turning on the Hi-Fi, for some Hanky Panky?

Maybe after that you'll head up to manhattan to visit your godmother

I hope you enjoyed the writing

:D

~Doom

Edited by TimOfDoom

Yayyyy our Blokey is back!

:(

We really missed you and NO MORE LONG holidays for you unless you take us with you!

Drinks are on me! Welcome home...you have been really missed :P

PARTY TIME

:Just_Cuz_21:

:Just_Cuz_21: Funki, That at times sounds such a great idea!

Coffee for me this morning please....don't want to tempt fate but it's looking like the 3rd day of sunsnine! :(...still cool but bright....perfect!

Myles, that ice coffee sounds good. I"m back home from a crazy, nutty weekend with the relatives and boy..is partying ever exhuasting!

ONly one more farewell to folks still flying back on airplanes today and then back to normal life.

I'm hitting the bar up for a jump ice-latte!

:lol:

gogo