enci

It may be too early to start the hype but I just can’t wait

Arriving in theaters on May 22

Yay for the retro poster

1197359572640.jpg

And Ford doesn’t look half bad for his age:

1197359813875.jpg

1197359809093.jpg

The plot is still kept hidden, but it seems that Cate Blanchett plays some Russian girl and Indy will be hunting for crystal skulls <- big surprise there. Indy’s son is played by Shia LaBeouf

Cant wait, cant wait

:drunkards:

• 1 month later...

I was a bit disappointed that half of the trailer was basically footage from the previous movies, but the moment the Indy theme kicks in, I was just … happy

The crate says Rosewell, 1947

UFOs!! UFOs! :P

btw there are two versions of the trailer, a US and an international version. The latter without the American flag, the former with less guns. Maybe I can understand the flag, but the guns:)

• 3 months later...

I'm very very much looking forward to this movie. Indiana jones has a place close to my heart. I still think the first movie broke a ton of ground. And...I'm completely indebted to George Lucas and Spielberg for the most amazing first ten minutes in ANY movie I've ever seen in my life.

Respect!

+++

:D

gogo

Wellllll . . . I read through a bunch of reviews and was not too optimistic, but went and saw it last night anyway. There is a ton of action, but the plot is a bit thin, to say the least. I can't say the story made too much sense. I would have to rate it as slightly worse than Temple of Doom. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I adore Indy movies ... but unfortunately I will not be able to see this one in a cinema :/

but I hope to get a dvd as soon as its going to be available. and I'll try to keep myself from watching trailer too ... do not wants to ruin a surprise!

having a young baby at home and coming home late from work makes you focus on the little one :cool:

Seen it. Older ones are much much better, but still not bad. Don't really like all the stuff in the end as it doesn't fit indiana jones style. Don't want to spoil anything so I won't say more.

Oh noo... you know, I love first three parts and I'm able to watch 'em every day, but I don't want to see this one again. What a... no, better I won't end this sentence.

Wasn't so bad, but deffinitely it wasn't good too.

I enjoyed it. buuuuuuuut... that's only because it's a george lucas movie, with harrison ford in it. I love the original trilogy. the 4th one was well-intentioned, but didn't live up to the high expectations that I had for the movie. on a side note, I want a crystal skull... maybe some of my felons will stop being such fools if I can use the crystalskull powers on them. =P

-Total

I want a crystal skull... maybe some of my felons will stop being such fools if I can use the crystalskull powers on them. =P

-Total

Would that power be the beaning from hitting them on the head with it ? ;-)

Concussions can make people very agreeable