Clan Campaigning

Heya,

sign me up for a gold and platin run... my experiment is not going to make it to Niob alone.

Supposed to be there at level 64. But am level 62 now and just got to gold desert.

Greetz

Ok Barris is into Niob. Sorry guys I didn't check here first we could have done all at once. I'm getting ready for work right now. Maybe Loco can hook ya up.

yep I sure can!. name the time and place and we can go.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting a Silver to Niob Camp run.

[D.a.r.k] Silver is up and Ready. password:dark

I will wait for about 30 Min then start

aww, guess I was too late, just came back home.. uh, silver+gold in ~01:30 ? sweet. (just saw u on plat :) )

edit:

thx very much @ loco for rushing my toons from silver>niob, that was pretty fast - now I understand also why :)

thx @ woody as well for a fistfull of dollars,

will try to re-establish some of the chars I either deleted on purpose (140,200+all alts)

or dragged to death not paying attention enough. (60,177 (latest rip) )

besides gold for shopping in niob and maybe a few runes (later, a lot more^^) I'm all set now, no extra items required,

I'll manage from here once I start farming some bosses and/or have some time left to shop in niob again.

Cheers!

Edited by Rotluchs

Hey hey,

My reborn Shadow Warrior need once again silver->to->niob camp-run, and at same time my rebord seraphim will need it also, if it's possible. :(

(Loco, can I have a fidelity card, please ? :D)

Edited by Woody
Hey hey,

My reborn Shadow Warrior need once again silver->to->niob camp-run, and at same time my rebord seraphim will need it also, if it's possible. :whip:

(Loco, can I have a fidelity card, please ? :))

NP, we'll have Schot hook you up with an Ancarian Spandex Card for your frequent flyer points on the Holosbrothers Inc.

I would greatly appreciate a silver => niob run for my one of my seraphim's when you get the time loco.

that's a deal! now when can both you and Woody get on at the same time. that would make this fast to do 2 at once.

Im free most mornings til afternoons my time...so thats 9am onwards til around 3pm (I'm UTC +10) since uni hasnt started up yet. I'm pretty busy weekends with work and tennis at the moment but I can try to squeeze some time in at night.

Im free most mornings til afternoons my time...so thats 9am onwards til around 3pm (I'm UTC +10) since uni hasnt started up yet. I'm pretty busy weekends with work and tennis at the moment but I can try to squeeze some time in at night.

Cool so your good now and for about 4-5 hours right? Lets see how late Woody is up. its 11 or 12 PM where he is. We can get on tomorrow a little earlier than this and be ok. only takes and 1 1/2 silver to niob.

Yeah, I'm good now and could get on about an hour and a half earlier than this tmr.

If you got time lets do it now.

server is up. [D.a.r.k] Silver Temp , password is dark

Got er down to an hour! whoot! Enjoys Dragon Brother!

Sorry, I was not here yesterday for the camp run. :blink:

7.45PM for you loco is 8.45PM here, at this time I'm usually ok to do camp runs. :D

I'll try to have my own camp templates in my second account, maybe it can help you one days.

Sorry, I was not here yesterday for the camp run. :blink:

7.45PM for you loco is 8.45PM here, at this time I'm usually ok to do camp runs. :D

I'll try to have my own camp templates in my second account, maybe it can help you one days.

I am good to go now if you want Woody. Say the word

Glad I can help.

You know I was thinking that some credit is really deserved by Knuckles who started this crazy idea. If it hadn't been for him and his inspiration to Furian67 and I to start camping low level shoppers to Niob, I would probably have no idea how to do this. It has really evolved since this fall when Furian67 started his Ghost to run our own shoppers to Niob! now it down to 1 hour and we have 3 new niob toons. Cool Stuff!

Hm... not sure how schedules are across the board but would ya be willing to bump my Mecha Birdo from silver to Niob? >.>

no problem. when are you available? and what timezone would that be. we need about an hour or so open to get it done in 1 shot.

Next availability... I could probably do it after work tomorrow, around 1 AM. Saturday's either between 12 PM and 3 PM or after 1 AM going into Sunday, and Sunday I'm available all day and night.

Time zone is EST.

Edited by betaflex1
Next availability... I could probably do it after work tomorrow, around 1 AM. Saturday's either between 12 PM and 3 PM or after 1 AM going into Sunday, and Sunday I'm available all day and night.

Time zone is EST.

O.k. 1:00 A.M. should be fine EST. I will look you up. post on this thread when you get home and are ready to start.

O.k. 1:00 A.M. should be fine EST. I will look you up. post on this thread when you get home and are ready to start.

I'd love to join if I'm not too late :P. A niob shopper would really pump my power up. :) (I hope I'm not too late lol)

EDIT: Well, apparently I'm not too late, I hope I'm awake though lol. :P

Edited by zalioth