Clan Campaigning

The HolosBrothers Crazy Disco Clan Bus is operational again. Got new tires on the Silver side. The bar is restocked, new Disco ball is hanging, and installed a new sound system. Couldn't handle the batteries in the boom box falling out every time we hit a bump.

If & when your running the bus again. Rift would love a seat. Curious how he will handle Plat.?

Ran the entire Cursed Forest chain last night w/o any problems at all. He is so overpowered its almost silly.

Please keep him in mind.

I remain, :P

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to add to the growing waiting line, but my dryad desperately needs to move on to Gold. I'll try to see if I can catch up with the disco bus :crazy:

Isnt that Dryad over level 60? If so you can just make games based on level in Gold.

Could have swore I saw her @ 68. That could have been someone else I am thinking of..."shrug".

I remain, confused

PM me if you have a shadow campaign character in need of camp running.

I also have templates for light campaign. That means that you will have to kill the guardians, but that I can at least get you quest progress up to them.. So that might work to get to gold in some cases but the platinum guardians are pretty tough so you'll have to be ready for them if you want niobium. OR you can get on the holos bros bus :crazy:

We just had all weekend we could have done it. I haven't seen you online lately, but I work 2:00 pm till 11:00 pm Eastern Daylight. We'll have to set up a scheduled time or save it for the weekend. My work is starting to pick up so I'm not sure how many free Saturdays I have left. The "Bus" is fueled and ready just need a scheduled departure time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, I've never lost a shopper due to stupidity, too many good stuff to risk.

The ones risking their lives are the ones in the front, the ones who fight ^^.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

I have templates for light campaign but no runner to kill the boss etc.. If want to try to get through the guardians etc I can help you avoid the rest of the campaign

For dark campaign I have templates and a runner

Right now!

Server open : Munera goes to Niob

I can kill the plat guardians for you just not the silver and gold..

Oh I waited about 5-10 minutes but didn't see you... I'll be in the server gogo opens up. I think its a niob server. Whisper me or stop by.

Edited by claudius

When sombody has a chance I have a platinum Inquisitor that I would like to jump to Niob. Current Camp status is at the Canarch. I just need some big burly dude in Shadow to finish the camp for me.

Thanks

When sombody has a chance I have a platinum Inquisitor that I would like to jump to Niob. Current Camp status is at the Canarch. I just need some big burly dude in Shadow to finish the camp for me.

Thanks

If I could get a boost too...I just need to get the shadow gold and plat camps done. My stupid inquis will freeze every single time I attempt to advance his camp progress...It seems that the area it takes you through lags out my internet connection really bad for some reason and drops the whole server.

I have a shadow team up and running. Would Dragon Brother and Loco be able to find a time when they could do it together with me. To save time.

My schedule is pretty open. Or else suggest a time to me individually. Since I learned you could go to the start island cave to face the guardians (short run) it takes much less time.

You likely won't just run into me on the servers because I am doing a run through the Witcher right now so you'll have to post (or PM).

I can check my Camp runner Account and see where my Shadow runner is. At the least I should be able to get ya thru gold I think. Claudius has shadow camp and runners I know of.