The Secrets of Getting Legendaries in Sacred 2

ok I found the ninja star with LL% does in fact work, thanks for all the advice from everybody

my inquisitor got caught in the nameless resurection monolith and died 4 times before I got back to the tv (had to answer the door) ;) so my survival bonus is scrapped. will this lower my chance to get legendary's? :P:blink:

Yes but not that much. It is still possible to find legendaries with a low survival bonus when you kill the guardians often enough.

thats a relief, although I did get it back up to 88% already:), I started a game in silver and let kobolds wail on me while I was sleeping with, the tv turned off lol.

Edited by Cloudnine7
  • 2 weeks later...

I have killed over 600 nameless, no legendarys. I must be missing something or doing something wrong. :) ? I have 89.3 map reveal, 95.7 SB, no EP, 250.3% CTFV. I am Level 191 in niob. I am about to give up, I know other people on ps3 have gotten several legendarys by now, so it's not the version difference. I asked them they just said kill the nameless etc. (they are not very friendly) :evil: Do I have to kill them all in a row, without touching normal mobs:) maybe kill 400 nameless without leveling up:) I don't have a clue, to many possiblities. if some one could share their legendary boss run routine, I could compare with mine, maybe it would help.

I have killed over 600 nameless, no legendarys. I must be missing something or doing something wrong. :) ? I have 89.3 map reveal, 95.7 SB, no EP, 250.3% CTFV. I am Level 191 in niob. I am about to give up, I know other people on ps3 have gotten several legendarys by now, so it's not the version difference. I asked them they just said kill the nameless etc. (they are not very friendly) :evil: Do I have to kill them all in a row, without touching normal mobs? maybe kill 400 nameless without leveling up? I don't have a clue, to many possiblities. if some one could share their legendary boss run routine, I could compare with mine, maybe it would help.

AFAIK, there is no "trick" or anything... maybe try more horeshoes? They hurt like hell up there, but it might be worth it? Clydesdale's work the best, from what I hear.

Luck & persistance > anything in getting legendaries, and if my instinct about them is correct, you'll be 1500 or so Guardians per legendary on PS3.

Personally, I find the Orc Cave to be more "rewarding" than the Guardians, but I haven't really farmed the G's for more than 2-3 hours at a time. Once with a toon, then once with the next one, etc.

Life leech +% works only if you have 8 or 9 items from the set or a weapon that provides it. It always works - no matter how your health is. Be aware that Life leech does not work with spells - it needs a physical attack (right mouse button) or a weapon based combat art to do so. So if you tried it, for example, with flaring nova, baneful smite, radiant pillar and such, it will not work.

Does it work with deathly spears? (if you ahd the TG set?)

I was trying to attack the central egg in free play after all the guardians were killed. I used a %LL two handed sword. And spectral hand to make it ranged.

I could not find the spot to target. Did I do something wrong?

Claudius, hi, merged your topic with this one. This thread was created to get especially to the egg as well as reveal all the secrets that the heavy duty guardians raiders are using.

Good luck!

:tease:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

ah ha!

ah hahahhahahaha

7.34 am here montreal time and my first run of the day with my sweet new BBG High Elf nets me in one run against Guardians ....

another rendal's ruse (THE best gloves for High Elf IMO regarding damage) ...

finrohil's agility and....

WOO HOO

this!

L E G E N D A R Y

Gruma's Insignia of Power

:D

gogo

Probably, but that's the way of boss farming you know, once your lucky you need patience for the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah ha! Happy Saturday... I have been farming using the new Agent build (She's now level 127 and I am running her against Niobum Guardians) and... DOM DOM DOM ...

Woo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Another Legendary!

Khral's Sceptre!

I can hardly wait to give that to my Niobium Dryad to see how it works with her ranged mastery.

Omgod, I can't stop doing these Guardian runs for Legendaries

My laundry is so far behind.... anyone got a extra pair of socks

:P

gogo

Ah ha! Happy Saturday... I have been farming using the new Agent build (She's now level 127 and I am running her against Niobum Guardians) and... DOM DOM DOM ...

Woo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... Another Legendary!

Khral's Sceptre!

I can hardly wait to give that to my Niobium Dryad to see how it works with her ranged mastery.

Omgod, I can't stop doing these Guardian runs for Legendaries

My laundry is so far behind.... anyone got a extra pair of socks

gogo

Holy Holos Batman! :yay:

That thing would put my BFG so such shame. I want one!

I would love to export that to single player and test it with my Loco's[D.a.r.k]Gran Canon to see just how powerful it is. With all that life leach. :P the guardian would drop like kobalds!

No problem loco!

Woody's gonna level a build up to be able to use it..if you want, come meet up with me whenever you can and I'll pass it to you for gene splicing, I think his build will be ready only in days.

gogo