The Secrets of Getting Legendaries in Sacred 2

He can't use any sort of leech weapon at all?

:oooo:

gogo

I have 2 ker's scepter 177 LL a piece, but I cant lock-on it with weapons, only non lock-on combat arts will hurt it on ps3, which really blows. the maelstrom would work, but it is ineffective against 1 enemy. its a major bug that was never fixed.

gogo, better not to see what you can't get.

cloudnine, only non-Combat Art attacks can kill the egg, using a throwing star should do the trick.

gogo, better not to see what you can't get.

cloudnine, only non-Combat Art attacks can kill the egg, using a throwing star should do the trick.

Interesting I haven't tried a throwing star thanks, but some combat arts can kill it....... skeletal fornication, raging nimbus. just none of the inquisitor's Combat Art's hurt it. :oooo:

Anyone read any Marquis de Sades...it's good stuff

gogo

nope sorry, but thanks for the fast responses to my questions, and spunky as well

Really? so Leech Life attacks can be used with spell based Combat Art's on console?

all I know is if you cast certain combat arts repeatedly, it will die eventually on the ps3. it might sound silly but I've done it. you can mod frenzied rampage for life leech if I remember correctly, so is life leech the best way to hurt it?

Life Leech is the only way to kill it(atleast on PC), and yes you can get LL on Frenzied Rampage, but to get it down quicker you need Leech Life %.

Life Leech is the only way to kill it(atleast on PC), and yes you can get LL on Frenzied Rampage, but to get it down quicker you need Leech Life %.

I see very interesting, but were do you get life leech %? I have only seen leech per hit.

On some weapons, some sets ...check this here on Wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._from_opponents

It's rare cuz it pulls out chunks from really BIG bad dudes... at low levels though the other leech can compete with this kind of leech against mobs ...it is additive (the one you see on runes etc) and if you socket enough you can match the percentages damage versus mobs.

:D

gogo

p.s. Dang, lol, can't find that other leech page on Wiki...someone halp :oooo:

ahhh, that's it

Ty

gogo

p.s. The additive leech, I believe, can actually be found in some Combat Art's as a mod, correct? This won't help with the Egg for legendaries though :D

On some weapons, some sets ...check this here on Wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._from_opponents

It's rare cuz it pulls out chunks from really BIG bad dudes... at low levels though the other leech can compete with this kind of leech against mobs ...it is additive (the one you see on runes etc) and if you socket enough you can match the percentages damage versus mobs.

:D

gogo

p.s. Dang, lol, can't find that other leech page on Wiki...someone halp :oooo:

wow a very rare modifier indeed! time to bust out the bargainer... this is why I love sacred 2 always learn something new :) many thanks gogo/spunky

I tried the life leech % bonus from the revelation of the seraphim set, and it didn't help any. the wiki says it doesn't work if you have full health. so how do you guys pull it off? please be specific thanks.

Life leech +% works only if you have 8 or 9 items from the set or a weapon that provides it. It always works - no matter how your health is. Be aware that Life leech does not work with spells - it needs a physical attack (right mouse button) or a weapon based combat art to do so. So if you tried it, for example, with flaring nova, baneful smite, radiant pillar and such, it will not work.

Life leech +% works only if you have 8 or 9 items from the set or a weapon that provides it. It always works - no matter how your health is. Be aware that Life leech does not work with spells - it needs a physical attack (right mouse button) or a weapon based combat art to do so. So if you tried it, for example, with flaring nova, baneful smite, radiant pillar and such, it will not work.

I was using a BeeEffGee with 8 of the revelation set, buy I did not know you could be at full health and still leech the life since the wiki says otherwise, I was hitting it but no damage was being dealt if that makes sense, it might just be a problem with the ps3, I can kill it with other charachters........................my brain hurts :)

a video on killing the egg would help alot since there is alot of difference between the platforms, if someone could upload a video on killing the egg using life leech, I think I would understand it alot better :)

Edited by Cloudnine7

When you have been damaged and are using leech life you wil see "healing XX" and "additional damage" , but when your HP are full you only see "additional damage".

Regarding the damage numbers, atleast on PC you won't see how much damage you are doing unless you zoom very closely to the egg.

When you have been damaged and are using leech life you wil see "healing XX" and "additional damage" , but when your HP are full you only see "additional damage".

:)

gogo

Woaw

I was playing with a friend in the dryad forest, when suddenly a legendary relic dropped from.... a tree spirit champion. :)

My first non-boss legendary drop...

Edited by Woody

There was a discussion about life leech on consoles. I think consoles still show the pre 2.34 pehaviour. At display life leech damage is divided by 1000 and rounded down.

So life leech 999 is not displayed, but a life leech 1000 would be displayed as extra damage 1. Not seeing life leech below 1000 made many people thinking that life leech won't work.

Edit:

Found the old thread

Edited by chattius

my inquisitor got caught in the nameless resurection monolith and died 4 times before I got back to the tv (had to answer the door) :( so my survival bonus is scrapped. will this lower my chance to get legendary's? :D:D

Regarding the damage numbers, atleast on PC you won't see how much damage you are doing unless you zoom very closely to the egg.

that makes sense, but the console is way different, life leech is also, I'll try to explain what I see when I battle the egg, there is no lock on for the egg, to hit it you have to use ranged attacks or non lock on combat arts. but even if you hit it, 90% of the time it wont cause any damage, every once in awhile you will see yellow damage numbers with very low damage so it can take 20 min to kill it. with the issue of not being able to pick up the loot and the time consumption to defeat it, I think the egg is a lost cause on the consoles, I was hoping life leech was the answer but it wont even register with a BeeEffGee, but regardless thanks for trying to help. I'll post if I figure anything out.

edit I missed the link above lol that helped alot, it works against other bosses still trying out the egg.

Edited by Cloudnine7
my inquisitor got caught in the nameless resurection monolith and died 4 times before I got back to the tv (had to answer the door) :( so my survival bonus is scrapped. will this lower my chance to get legendary's? :D:D

Yes but not that much. It is still possible to find legendaries with a low survival bonus when you kill the guardians often enough.