The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

This is a kind of reward for those who are working in the CM-patch: Kendric's Archon is now in Sacredwiki!

Thank you very much for your efforts guys! :)

Would it be too much to ask for to have the set use a different colour than the Combat Modules set? I know it's just a re-enabled set already in the files, but it just seems a tad.. ..lazy, to have two sets look exactly the same.

This is a kind of reward for those who are working in the CM-patch: Kendric's Archon is now in Sacredwiki!

Thank you very much for your efforts guys! :)

Would it be too much to ask for to have the set use a different colour than the Combat Modules set? I know it's just a re-enabled set already in the files, but it just seems a tad.. ..lazy, to have two sets look exactly the same.

What are you talking about? The battery is completely different :lol:

Is there a new set for the seraphim?

Dibujo-5.jpg

In spanish the full set name was something in latin like Sopor Aethernis, but the item's translation was awful

If you have an access to the bugtracker now, look for issue #283. I can't access mantis now, so no link, sorry.

That is the new set, and in english all the items have a nice names. But all the translation were initially made by google (I think) and are incorrect.

Edited by Silver_fox

Is there a new set for the seraphim?

Dibujo-5.jpg

In spanish the full set name was something in latin like Sopor Aethernis, but the item's translation was awful

If you have an access to the bugtracker now, look for issue #283. I can't access mantis now, so no link, sorry.

That is the new set, and in english all the items have a nice names. But all the translation were initially made by google (I think) and are incorrect.

Thx a lot! The odd thing is that in English the set item names dont appear, but they do in spanish o_O

Are you sure it would work, Wolfie? After uninstalling the CM-patch quest logs of all my characters created or saved with CM-patch installed were cleaned.

Actually, yes.. I've had to do it twice. My logs are just fine after the fact. There was some reshuffling involved. The CM Patch does move some of the quests around. I haven't noticed anything missing from the log book during the uninstall/get the egg/reinstall procedure.

It isn't pretty, but it's a temporary workaround until the next release (0110). The ticket I opened on MantisBT (320) shows it to have been resolved in that build.

Hi all, Could anyone be so kind enough to email (george.labuschagne at gmail dot com )me unmodified versions of the blueprint.txt spells.txt and balance.txt I played around with mine and now the cm patch cannot replace those files. Scared I might loose out on the goodies :)

Hi all, Could anyone be so kind enough to email (george.labuschagne at gmail dot com )me unmodified versions of the blueprint.txt spells.txt and balance.txt I played around with mine and now the cm patch cannot replace those files. Scared I might loose out on the goodies :)

I had the same issue and was referred to the reset program at the front of this topic. It fixed everything. See the section "The Patcher threw an error, what should I do now?"

Edited by DM Naga

Am I dreaming?

Dibujo-6.jpg

Btw spanish name's is much better: Vampireslayer's Scythe

Perhaps the english name is random?

Edited by Munera

Am I dreaming?

No, you are definitely not dreaming. The english name would be "The Scythe of the Slayer" if you had the updated english global.res in your locale folder.

Does anyone recognize the design? ;)

Edited by czevak

Am I dreaming?

No, you are definitely not dreaming. The english name would be "The Scythe of the Slayer" if you had the updated english global.res in your locale folder.

Does anyone recognize the design? ;)

Ohh

BuffyComicS8.jpg

66071.jpg

Hehe I've never seen Buffy's series though :D

Btw czevak, are there more good surprises like this one? :)

Edited by Munera

Alright. We've started working in this thrilling brand new article :)

First of all, we need an introduction so that readers know what is all this about, as well as a few bullet points to mmm... point out the features of the CM-patch. Any ideas and info provided are really appreciated, specially from those who work in such a big project and know what's done and what's to be done.

Thanks in advance

First of all, we need an introduction so that readers know what is all this about, as well as a few bullet points to mmm... point out the features of the CM-patch. Any ideas and info provided are really appreciated, specially from those who work in such a big project and know what's done and what's to be done.

Thanks in advance

Nice. Umm...Bulletpoints.

Well the CM Patch is missing some characteristics of a full Addon, like new Character Classes and Regions but I get your meaning. We already joked about the "CM Addon" internally. :)

I would mention:

Several entirely new Quests never seen before.

Tons of fixes for smooth gameplay and increased stability.

Lots of brand new Items, Sets and Bosses.

I want to stay away from explicit numbers, since I am a) too lazy to count them all and b) there is still a lot in the pipeline to be integrated.

I don't want to announce too much of the coming releases, because it might invite some guys to ask a lot of when? and if? questions.

However on top of fixing and tweaking some buggy stuff, there are several new sets still yet to come for all classes and I know that marcus has some new quests planned too. :)

Thanks in advance

Are you also planning to finally make a section for all the CM-only quests? Since I promised to work with quest-descripting section of the wiki, I wanted to make a descriptions of all the quests that were added in CM. And to make notes about all bug fixes if possible.

@czevak: Is it possible to get such a list (I mean the list of the added and altered quests)?

@czevak: Is it possible to get such a list (I mean the list of the added and altered quests)?

Yes. I've got that list, but in german only. A short version is shown at the end of the install process of the patch, the long version is available in the office.

CU Marcus

Thank you. I've read the list at the end of the install process long time ago and understood that your actual work was bigger than this. I was curious about a complete list. I hope I'd get an access to the office someday and would be able to look at it... Don't bother yourself with it though. There really is no need to hurry. I can't be very active now anyway.

Edited by Silver_fox