The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

And here it is!

In order to apply to the current season's theme, we prepared a special treat for everyone! ;)

Included in XMAS Ogre's backpack for this release are several entirely new Sets and Items, as well as new Quests and fixes galore!

(A lot of food for the wiki, let me tell you!)

The Sacred 2 Community Patch Team whishes everyone a merry christmas and a happy time with our latest release.

(Download as always in the first posting of this thread.)

:xmastree:

Edited by czevak

And I am thrilled to see LazyTomcat's ciSacred sets being introduced with thier own unique set names mods and bonuses. I love the new content. It really makes you want to collect em all.

cheers guys!

yeehaa, it was fast since the announcement and the release :)

Like said DM Naga, I love too the new presentation, looks really great :thumbsup:

I didn't try to play with the patch yet but I'm sure there will be some nice presents :)

Merry Chrismas to all the CM team and thanks for the time you spent trying to make Sacred 2 even better. :drinks:

@Locolagarto: I love your new hat hahaha :drinks:

See you

Hi there,

Just registered to say thanks to all the community for this wonderful patch:)

And now, time for some "problems":

-I just started the "Easter has come" quest. There's an objective under "Judriel and Romdreal", that says, I have to protect them, until they are safe. The only problem is that they are not coming with me, they just stand there (this was the same problem, when I had to protect Romdreal, until he reached Judriel). I can finish the quest but it's annoying, that they are not added to the party.

-Also I attached a pic, that shows "High Elf outpost" with 3 question markers. But I don't have any quests related to the High Elf post. I checked the quest log, went to the location, there's nothing there (also clicked on them, nothing happened).

bug.jpg

I'm using the v0100 Community Patch.

I hope you guys can shed some light on these:)

Keep up the good work.

Edited by LostProphet
I hope you guys can shed some light on these:)

This would be easier if you have a savegame for us ;)

You can create a report at http://www.frankrentmeister.info/mantisbt for this topic, add the savegame and we'll see.

CU Marcus

Okay, reported it here:

One other thing: maybe you should also post the new patch here:

SacredWiki

Edited by LostProphet

Problem solved.

You should visit orpheus' cave again and get rid of all (!) zombies there.

CU Marcus

That was really fast guys.

Was this lightsaber added by the CM patch? It's really awesome:)

lightsaber.jpg

As I said before I want to re-activate the xmas quest!

I tried with the cm-patch, but it can't find my installation (I have sacred 2 gold, so I have Ice and Blood). I read in the cm-patch topic that it may be caused by the file quest.txt. I don't want to reinstall sacred 2.

so, if I replace my quest.txt with the quest.txt of a friend of mine who have installed Sacred 2 only 2 days ago, culd it work?

As I said before I want to re-activate the xmas quest!

I tried with the cm-patch, but it can't find my installation (I have sacred 2 gold, so I have Ice and Blood). I read in the cm-patch topic that it may be caused by the file quest.txt. I don't want to reinstall sacred 2.

so, if I replace my quest.txt with the quest.txt of a friend of mine who have installed Sacred 2 only 2 days ago, culd it work?

As long as it's the SAME version, it should work just fine.

No, this may result in a corrupt installation.

You need Sacred2 at version 2.65.x, not 2.64.0. For better help please post the installation log of the cm-patch and the patchlogs of the game.

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob

Heya,

so, anyone got some nice screenies from Failitia or my Book about Kal'dur?

Caught up in Closed, haven't gotten to either of these :(

Greetz

Yeah, I wouldnt mind seeing this...havent been able to get ingame, let alone onto the servers where I would normaly be. And some pics of the new sets too....pretty please :_

Heya,

Greetz

Yeah, I wouldnt mind seeing this...havent been able to get ingame, let alone onto the servers where I would normaly be. And some pics of the new sets too....pretty please :_

I Am enjoying the CM patch this week end. If I get there I will take some screenies

Heya,

Greetz

None for Failtia - but I did get a copy of your book. Hmm.. Can't attach a screenshot to this post... I'll have to post elsewhere and link it in later. Gotta run for a few so I can't do it now.

Here ya go...

Northland%201.jpg?psid=1

Part 1

Northland%202.jpg?psid=1

Part 2

Northland%203.jpg?psid=1

Part 3

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1