The new Sacred 2 CM patch - Now available for Ice & Blood

For issue 0000259, tag 1551148002, the translation would be more:

Oui, qu'est-ce-que c'est?<br><br>C'est Floyd qui vous envoie? Oh, je sais ce qu'il me veux. Chaque année c'est la même histoire.<br><br>Aprés tout ça, je dois toujours faire face à Nodo Ping, l'arbitre chamane, alors que Floyd ne sait rien! Bien sûr! Amnésie de Nargutz, vous connaissez? Devinez d'où il tient son surnom, "Dumbutz"!

Okay, I've corrected that line.

And by the way, there is an issue too with "Lieutenant Riccah" (if I remember well) in Thylysium (Shadow path campaign). I don't know if you have already fixed it.

In fact you must take her with you to do few quests, but if she dies, the quest is well marked "failed" but Riccah will revive indefinitely till the end of the current campaign.

It's very annoying, can you do something please ? or maybe you already did ?

No, I haven't. Since I've played a seraphim (light path only) I haven't seen any issues of the shadow path myself. Please create an entry in mantis for this and leave a savegame there, this will be very helpful.

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob
Call for translations:

<Sp> spanish:

http://rapidshare.com/files/431238305/Translate_0001_Sp.zip

Can you upload it to another page plz? I just can't get anything from rapidshare.

It would be a pleasure for me to translate it :P

Edit: I got the file from your signature in the other forum :D

Edited by Munera

Beta count is moving up...

There is a lot going on right now. Minor bug reports ("conflict over a corpse", see Mantis), some new stuff and a lot of issues regarding charactersets, mistyping...

To handle six languages at once is quite a task!

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob

QUEST 1822

----------

3818349887 Rinah is gone. Somewhere in the fray I must have lost her. But a guard knows how to fight back. I surely will soon get news of her.

QUEST 1823

----------

0767865200 Rinah has withdrawn from combat. Coward! Just because she has received a few scratches. Has she expected to get a manicure in between the fight?

QUEST 4022

----------

1446443286 No loss of excuses

3761214998 Well, Rinah has gone so back to her "regular seat". I'm going to talk to her. I like to hear what excuses she will tell me.

0619716206 I would like to...<br>But no, I will save my energy and my anger on an opponent who is worthy.

3071778314 Nice to see that you are showing up at last. I have had to do everything alone again. Where were you then, when I needed you? Under which bush you have you hidden yourself? <br> Anyway, for cowards like you there is no place in the army of the Inquisition. Get lost, or I ...

Any better solutions to these lines? The will be added to "Conflict over a Corpse", if you loose that quest.

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob
QUEST 4022

----------

1446443286 No lack of excuses

3761214998 Well, Rinah has gone so back to her "regular seat". I'm going to talk to her. I like to hear what excuses she will tell me.

0619716206 I would like to...<br>But no, I will save my energy and my anger for an opponent who is worthy.

3071778314 Nice to see that you are showing up at last. I have had to do everything alone again. Where were you then, when I needed you? Under which bush have you hidden yourself? <br> Anyway, for cowards like you there is no place in the army of the Inquisition. Get lost, or I ...

Any better solutions to these lines? The will be added to "Conflict over a Corpse", if you loose that quest.

CU Marcus

These are about the only changes I ould make.

QUEST 1822

----------

3818349887 Rinah is gone. Somewhere in the fray I must have lost her. But a guard knows how to fight back. I surely will soon get news of her.

QUEST 1823

----------

0767865200 Rinah has withdrawn from combat. Coward! Just because she has received a few scratches. Has she expected to get a manicure in between the fight?

CU Marcus

I'd change the above to read:

"Was she expecting to get her nails manicured during the fight?"

QUEST 1822

----------

3818349887 Rinah is gone. Somewhere in the fray I must have lost her. But a guard knows how to fight back. I will surely get news of her soon.

QUEST 1823

----------

0767865200 Rinah has withdrawn from combat. Coward! Just because she has received a few scratches. Did she expected to get a manicure in between the fight?

QUEST 4022

----------

1446443286 No loss of excuses

3761214998 Well, Rinah has gone so back to her "regular seat". I'm going to talk to her. I like to hear what excuses she has.

0619716206 I would like to...<br>But no, I will save my energy and my anger for an opponent who is worthy.

3071778314 Nice to see that you are showing up at last. I have had to do everything by myself again. Where were you then, when I needed you? Under which bush had you gone hiding? <br> Anyway, for cowards like you there is no place in the army of the Inquisition. Get lost, or I ...

CU Marcus

Minor, but that is what I would go for I think.

Greetz

Edit: Wolfie's edit sounds good to me too

Edited by Barristan

<a href="http://forum.sacred2.com/showpost.php?p=657048&postcount=112" target="_blank">http://forum.sacred2.com/showpost.php?p=65...p;postcount=112</a>

This is the last package to translate before the next release. Everything I'll get back in time will make it into the release. Everything missing will be shown in english.

CU Marcus

Hey guys - what's up with MantisBT? I got things to report - and I can't seem to connect to the site.

Hoping it gets back sooner, rather than later... But in the mean time - here's the short version...

The quest "Outside Interference" there's one of those TAGs.. It's Tag #2519842605 and according to the text in the quest log above, it should be Zatina's Head...

Hey guys - what's up with MantisBT? I got things to report - and I can't seem to connect to the site.

The quest "Outside Interference" there's one of those TAGs.. It's Tag #2519842605 and according to the text in the quest log above, it should be Zatina's Head...

Yes, sometimes the server is not reachable, but usually this don't last long.

Anyway, the point you're reporting is http://www.frankrentmeister.info/mantisbt/view.php?id=142 and solved with the next patch. It's the "Head of a Blood Dryad".

Hi CM Patch Team, v4ba8r05.gif

here is the French translation of the set 0003:

Translate_0003Fr

Hi desm,

I had to make some late changes about the received reward and some enemies. The lines appeared to eary in the questbook.

Quest 4112 Light Path, After Transformation, Reward from Seraphim

----------

1146541278 Quelle rencontre! Failitia, la Tisseuse de rêves, la plus proche amie de Sophia et un des plus vieux et des plus sages êtres d'Ancaria. Quel honneur. Outre le fait que la lumière ait triomphé, j'ai aussi reçu une belle récompense! Un bon jour aujourd'hui!

Quest 4113 Shadow Path, After Transformation, Reward from Seraphim

----------

2391023887 Ces Séraphins... elles parlent toujours par énigme. Et comme si cela ne suffisait pas, personne ne semble vouloir parler de ma récompense!

Now I need a translation for

Failitias Seeker

Failitias Warrior

Failitias Guard

And last, but not least, the following lines for the christmas and easter quests have to be completed/extended:

Logbook lines after you talked to the easter bunny

1559058121 The easter bunny told me he has hidden something for me! ...

Logbook lines if you pick up the first egg before talking to the easter bunny

1570601877 I have missed the easter bunny. What a pity.

Logbook lines after you've talked to this little fellow in thylysium about christmas

2392250756 Something is wrong with Christmas. ...

CU Marcus

Edited by marcuswob

CM team,

Is it possible to have the longer version of what looks like rancuil's dark flame made into a two handed weapon like you did another staff in a previous version?

here could be the French translation:

Failitias Seeker : Chercheur de Failitia

Failitias Warrior: Guerrière de Failitia

Failitias Guard: Guarde de Failitia

1559058121 The easter bunny told me he has hidden something for me! ...

1559058121 Le lapin de Pâques m'a dit qu'il a caché quelque chose pour moi! ...

1570601877 I have missed the easter bunny. What a pity.

1570601877 J'ai loupé le lapin de Pâques. Quel dommage.

2392250756 Something is wrong with Christmas. ...

2392250756 Quelque chose ne tourne pas rond avec Noël. ...

If a french people wants to add/modify something, go on.

Edited by desm
here could be the French translation:

I've put that into the game, but I'm still hoping for some more words to that lines - english first, please.

On the other hand, here are some lines to be translated to italian, french, spaish and russian:

1137288468 CM Singleplayer

0021065750 CM Multiplayer

1537370057 No Closed Net with CM

2680086405 Easter has come

2341573648 Christmas delayed

CU Marcus

PS.:

You see we are trying to keep these 6 languages (De, En, Es, Fr, It, Ru) on the same level.

If a new line isn't translated, the english version will be shown.

Edited by marcuswob

is this the newest patch sorry for asking ive ben out of the game for like ever and just wanted too know.and if it is new what new things are in it.

The next Release is very Nigh. Just give us some days to test everything.

• Like! 1

To get everything about translations together:

#1: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14478&st=480&p=6909271entry6909271 or http://forum.sacred2.de/showthread.php?p=974743#post974743

#2: http://forum.sacred2.com/showpost.php?p=657001&postcount=108

#3: http://forum.sacred2.com/showpost.php?p=657048&postcount=112

Latest Additions:

http://forum.sacred2.com/showpost.php?p=657713&postcount=120

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14478&view=findpost&p=6910885

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14478&view=findpost&p=6911208

This is quite complete in - of course - english and german, also in italian (thanks to mapoalex on the official int. forum) and french (thanks to desm). Spanish and russian translations are missing until today, so in this case the english versions will be shown.

I can make changes to them until the release of the v0100, but we won't wait for all translations to be complete.

CU Marcus

Hi Marcus, here is the French translation to the latest additions:

1137288468 CM Solo

0021065750 CM Multijoueur

1537370057 Pas de Multi "Réseau privé" avec CM

2680086405 Pâques est venue

2341573648 Noël retardé

It should be complete for the French version.

Concerning the issue #309 at MantisBT, we already have it translated in set #1 or #2. If you could retake it from there it would be cool, I had a hard time understanding and translating these phrases. (Edit: found it, should be:

Oui, qu'est-ce-que c'est?<br><br>C'est Floyd qui vous envoie? Oh, je sais ce qu'il me veux. Chaque année c'est la même histoire.<br><br>Aprés tout ça, je dois toujours faire face à Nodo Ping, l'arbitre chamane, alors que Floyd ne sait rien! Bien sûr! Amnésie de Nargutz, vous connaissez? Devinez d'où il tient son surnom, "Dumbutz"!

Thanks, see you.

Edited by desm

Okay, I've taken these lines into V0101 Beta 3, so this will make it into the game next year.

V0100 is given to our testing staff and will be released soon.

1537370057 Pas de Multi "Réseau privé" avec CM

This is too long. This phrase has to fit into one of the buttons of the multiplayer menu.

CU Marcus

hmm, too long, ok. So let's try:

1537370057 Pas de Réseau privé avec CM

I think this is the shortest I can do, hoping it will pass :(

V0100 is given to our testing staff and will be released soon.

good news :thumbsup:

bye :drinks: