Which game will you play, Diablo 3 or Guild Wars 2?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which game?

Which game do you intend to play, Diablo 3 or Guild Wars 2?

(I know there are other games, but these two seem to be the most popular.)

Heyz,

D3 only over here. Had I more time, I'd vote both.

Bar

Only one for me too, but some players are total machines and are going to do both.

I did buy/pre-purchase both but I'll only be playing D3. Really tried to give GW2 a fair shot but the mechanics are just so different from what I'm used to and it doesn't really fit the game style I enjoy. Now if for some reason D3 is a dud...which I just can't see...I'll try GW2 again. Been waiting 12 years for D3...loved D1 and D2. So I can't see me playing anything else for quite awhile.

I'm GW 2 at the moment, simply because I prepurchased it, but like knuckles the gameplay felt a bit odd to me. Hopefully I can get into it more when its released, but for now I'm busy with uni so not having D3 is a blessing in disguise.

For me its easy neither of them the Diablo game play is just to borring their is nothing new that thrills me and gw has never been my.thing

Neither at the moment.

I'm pretty sure I'll get D3 later on, but right now I'm trying to bash few other projects away, before starting anything new. Too little spare time... :P

I might get interested in Diablo 3 when the inevitable expansion comes out. At the moment, I don't see a reason to buy the game when it launches or when it goes on sale. Region-locking does not help, so if I buy a US copy I'm stuck with US servers and would never be able to meet any of you overseas.

I'm probably not going to be playing either for quite a while, but if I had to choose, I'd say Diablo 3 just because I've always been a fan. I really like the artwork for Guildwars, but never really got into playing the game.

I might get interested in Diablo 3 when the inevitable expansion comes out. At the moment, I don't see a reason to buy the game when it launches or when it goes on sale. Region-locking does not help, so if I buy a US copy I'm stuck with US servers and would never be able to meet any of you overseas.

What is it region lock that's total turn off for me was well shame on you blizzard

What is it region lock that's total turn off for me was well shame on you blizzard

You guys realise that global regions are now active in D3 dont you?

You can swap from US to EU to Asia servers at any time in the options menu and go back and forth as much as you like.

And in regards to the thread....I will probably play both but atm D3 has my full attention and GW2 will probably be a Xmas present.

You guys realise that global regions are now active in D3 dont you?

You can swap from US to EU to Asia servers at any time in the options menu and go back and forth as much as you like.

And in regards to the thread....I will probably play both but atm D3 has my full attention and GW2 will probably be a Xmas present.

Sweet! It looks like the game's really coming together, this was a good confirmation for me, thanks Stubbie!

Now, if only I could get replacements for these evil hours, I could be a normal game player again

:crazy:

gogo

Voted neither... no internet :D. But, if I had it, then I would be playing Sacred 2... what's wrong with you guys? :P

Or maybe Underworld... but I would hold out for Grim Dawn, as far as new games are concerned.

Have fun, whichever you play!

Voted neither... no internet :D. But, if I had it, then I would be playing Sacred 2... what's wrong with you guys? :P

Or maybe Underworld... but I would hold out for Grim Dawn, as far as new games are concerned.

Have fun, whichever you play!

With Closed Net gone :cry:, Sacred is a mere shadow of its former self.

Will wait to purchase either game until the I see a clear winner on the forum.

As of now, and the forseeable future, I simply do not have enough time for 2 games. Sad I know! But reality does bite.

One day, hopefully soon, the vast majority of membership here on the forum will paint a clear winner. The clear winner will be my next game purchase.

Currenly still playing Sacred 2 LAN Multiplayer. Ether, the SW is @ level 157. Really want 200 before I let Sacred 2 collect any dustbunnies.

Have fun everyone. See you in the near future!

I remain, :paladin:

Sweet!

Lujate, I'm in SC all day today, gonna get a toon up in SC for the story line, then go to HC after... hurry up, run away from work!

:oooo:

gogo