The Related Word Game - 2017!

Curated - Future

In the New World of infinite possibilities generated by an infinite number of ai… Curation will be the only safeguard against insanity and the protector of an original human experience or so I think

🧟‍♂️

gogo

electricity -> cat

When I was young and at school, the teacher was rubbing a plastic/rubber pole at the fur of a dead cat to show electrostatic effects. The school could have spend the money for the teacher elsewhere like bigger school busses where you hadn't to stand for an hour.  A living cat can show it as good. 

On a second thought: it was always nice if you 'lost' your stand just to fall into a seat with a nice girl.

Cat_demonstrating_static_cling_with_styr

• Haha 1

chocolate -> hurricane

Two Orkan's (sort of hurricanes/cyclones) in three days...

One passed, one to come. The one predicted for today is considered landscaping: big enough to wash away parts of the island in the German Bay.

Luckily we chopped each tree which may have fallen way in advance. Sp we can stay at home and drink warm chocolate.

Just now, Hooyaah said:

spiders => arachnophobia

The High Elf may have a touch of arachnophobia. "Are there spiders in the cave? No, no, do not tell me."

staying as far away from this subject as i can with a eight legged pole

:lol:

arachnophobia -> movie

that was a GREAT movie... spooky at times too ... pretty awful trailer though

:spider:

gogo

movie => popcorn

What's with that yellow-tinted buttery-looking oily substance they charge extra for in order to have the popcorn drenched with? It's not butter and it's sort of not okay, either.

:dntknw:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

movie => popcorn

What's with that yellow-tinted buttery-looking oily substance they charge extra for in order to have the popcorn drenched with? It's not butter and it's sort of not okay, either.

:dntknw:

popcorn -> buttery

not buddah...but buttereee  Steve

:lol:

gogo

buttery => homemade

Homemade popcorn is the best! When I was about eight a "babysitter" taught me how to pop popcorn in a pan and I have been making it that way since. I prefer to pop the largest kernels I can find and then, after they are freshly popped and in a very large plastic storage container, I salt them and then pour lots of real butter over them and then close the container. Then I shake and serve! I'm making some tonight around ten. Drop by!

• Like! 1
7 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

buttery => homemade

Homemade popcorn is the best! When I was about eight a "babysitter" taught me how to pop popcorn in a pan and I have been making it that way since. I prefer to pop the largest kernels I can find and then, after they are freshly popped and in a very large plastic storage container, I salt them and then pour lots of real butter over them and then close the container. Then I shake and serve! I'm making some tonight around ten. Drop by!

homemade -> salad

actually never made home made popcorn, I think i really only get popcorn at the theatres ? Your recipe sounds good, how do you find just kernels, is this a product you buy ?

:)

gogo

salad => dressing

Do you know how to make honeymoon salad?

Spoiler

"Lettuce alone." :3lmao:

I'm not sure about my friends up there in Canada, but here, at my grocer, I can buy bags of dried kernels and also in plastic jars.

I could share my quick, easy recipe, if you wish, Rommel. Homemade popcorn blows away microwave popcorn, hands down!

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

salad => dressing

Do you know how to make honeymoon salad?

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure about my friends up there in Canada, but here, at my grocer, I can buy bags of dried kernels and also in plastic jars.

I could share my quick, easy recipe, if you wish, Rommel. Homemade popcorn blows away microwave popcorn, hands down!

Ahhh, Steve I think I know what you mean, they come in plastic jars ? I'd have to see what's available here,  but you set off the mnemonic ^^

lol, lettuce alone... ewwwww ...but lately I've gotten a hankering for less bottled dressing and have moved into just oil and salt on the salads.. simpler and very tasty :drool:

dressing -> zoot suit

never owned one, but like how that word rhymes/sounds

:)

gogo