Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Hey all, thought I'd crash into this place once again...

Sorry for leaving fer a while ;) well not that sorry actually I've had a great time :P quick list of things I've done and things to do:

-Thursday night: went out for drinks since that's the student night here in Eindhoven, and my vacation finally kicked in! Fun times! Lotsa drinkies!

-Later on that night: when chilling out at my GF's place with my friends but I ended up on the end of the street my GF lives in because I felt sick from the booz..

Decided to dispose of some alcohol in my body so I wouldn't be that hammered when I'd wake up.. :4rofl:

-Friday: woke up.. Completely hammmered.. :3lmao: If I opened my eyes for more than 10 secs the headache killed me rofl

My friends were over at my GF's house having breakfast, and called me on my mobile phone to ask if I was coming too.

By lunchtime they'd convinced me to hop on my bike and join them.

-Saturday: had to work from 12 till 22. Went out for drinks again, but was a bit tired so not that much drinking :P

-Sunday: woke up early to say goodbye to my parents and sis, they're on holiday now. (Haven't heard from them today, you know, whether they arrived OK, so I'll be calling them tomorrow. I mean, 3.32 AM is a bit late. Or early. Lol) Went back to bed, sent a text mssg to my GF to come over and she stayed until I had to go to work today. Fun times! Lotsa cuddling :3lmao: Oh and that's also the reason I couldn't join in on the Kamikaze.

OK I had other things on my mind.. :P

Now, Monday, at 3.36 AM, I'm back from watching movies with my friends, I'm gonna find me a quick snack and head off to bed.

Hopefully I can meet some of you guys ingame again this week, although this kamikaze will also be without me..

I'm meeting my GF's dad (her parents are divorced, not a pretty thing) this Sunday..

Anyway, thought I'd give you guys an update about my absence :) drinks all around!

Wooo fun times Timo. Good to see you here again :4rofl:

Careful though all that drinking funny things can happen

hanging-around-drunk.jpg

Enjoy the holidays and meeting your GF's father at the weekend :P

zomg, Tim that's a crazy adventure, lol! Man...did you need to sock down a jar of vitamins to make sher your liver was in one piece?

Hey glad you made it out alive, yer friends sound like a tuff crew.

Welcome back!

:P

gogo

p.s. claire, are you posting that pic of me again! :4rofl:

Hehe no tuff crew I'm one of the more heavier drinkers :) but I can hold myself if I'd like to, but I wanted to celebrate my vacation :4rofl:

I'll be online again on Tuesday/Friday I think, I'm dragging my GF to go see Transformers tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :4rofl:

Beer, beer, beer, beer! I just had a hot meal and I need to put down the fire!

ps: For those that think if you drink water/beer after some hot peppers it gets worse... yes, you're right but not if you don't stop drinking :DDD

ps: For those that think if you drink water/beer after some hot peppers it gets worse... yes, you're right but not if you don't stop drinking :DDD

You are probably not going to like the suggestion but the best thing to drink after hot spicy food is good old milk, puts out the fire instantly :agreed:

Whooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo, today I got the Proof of my Graduation!

I .. finally .. can Work now.. or go to University!

:(:woot::P:yay::gogo:

Where's the Rum:) :D:yay:

Happiness!

:)

You are probably not going to like the suggestion but the best thing to drink after hot spicy food is good old milk, puts out the fire instantly :wub:

Blasphemy!!

hmmm best advise is... sacred! until you have to pull your forehead off the keys!

Well it works wonders for me! :D

Hands Griff a large lefrog! Hope your evening is better than your day Griff ;)

...I'll have 3 evil espresso's....5.30 am and it's so rainy and foggy outside it feels like winter :o...I am fighting not to crawl back into bed...got an hour before the chaos begins though to 'wake up'.

Oh and happy friday! haha weekend has arrived!...and this is the last school run until september yayyyy...ahh I'm waking up all ready!

:D :D :)

... I need the strongest you got.

the barkeepers opens a heavy door behind the bar, and enters a dark damp room. roughly a minute or 2 later he leaves the room with a big jar.

When he poors the drink it has a slightly green glow and puffs out some blue smoke. He advises you to drink it quickly, since the glass will only hold for half a minute or so.

about this strong ... or just slightly less ? :D

prOm :D

oh that does look brutal... *Starts placing bets on on fast the glass melts and if it makes a hole in the counter*

Ill have something on the lighter side, A very large extra strong coffee here, Lots of sugar and milk! :D