Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Have a good weekend everyone !! I was supposed to leave work at 3 today but still stuck here 5:15... niiiiiice...

Happy mother's day to all you mothers ! :4rofl::woot:

What, what? Did someone mention that it is FRIDAY!?!:):viking::drinks: I need me some of that. Been a looooong week. I'll take three-fingers of milk, before I take off to catch a baseball game . . . and maybe get rained upon. :D

I'll have something strong.

Just spent the last hour formatting the first issue of the BethF Informer and opening our forums to the unsuspecting public.

And I realise the significance of this will be lost on most of you, but it means a lot to me!

The first bits of feedback are good :drinks:

Ahh wow cool forum Undone.... :cool: I love the horoscopes!

Yeah, the horoscopes are awesome.

wow, undone it IS cool forum.

Is that really bethesday's official forum?

Are you on the mod team there?

;)

gogo

Yeah, it's Bethesda's official forum. It used to only be for The Elder Scrolls, but they just recently changed it to cover all the games they develop and put the Fallout 3 section in. I'm not on the mod team there, and I'm not really sure if I'd want to be. Sometimes those guys (and girls) get hell from angry forumers. I've talked to one of the mods about getting the BI stickied if it's successful, so that would be pretty awesome. We're going to try and convince the guy that wrote this to join our team too. I mean, anyone that can make a thread as great as this deserves a medal.

The article's interesting and covers a lot of ground

I like the way the site's done, and bethesda's always been one of fave software companies

good job Undone

:)

gogo

:bye::bounce::blink:

Umm...., ok wow.., I have just spent the better part of the day reading through all the posts in the Bar.

and I mean ALL the posts. :o:oooo::tease: and I thought the terms and conditions page was an interesting read. :D

I really think I need a drink now. :):) I defiantly should have signed up here back in march 06...,

a shame all the lost time, guess I need to make up for it. :4rofl:

zomg, Post...lol, are you okay?

Guys, help...he may be suffering from toxic post overdose

:D

hahha, great hearing yer enjoying the reads. In a little over a year it's actually pretty cool how much content got put down.

Here's your beer post.

Glad to see you on the boards

cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. terms and conditions? lol, did you mean the rules for this site? if we're talkin about the same thing, ahhh, yeah they are fun...took ferever for everyone to cobble em all together too ^^

p.s. terms and conditions? lol, did you mean the rules for this site? if we're talkin about the same thing, ahhh, yeah they are fun...took ferever for everyone to cobble em all together too ^^[/color]

Yeah that's what I meant, LOL. Guess I was kinda sleepy. :4rofl:

all good, hey..you spent the whole day goin through our old luggage

I'm surprised you were just sleepy

:P

gogo

p.s. k, it's morning...where is da coffee !

:4rofl:

ahh, oooooh, heh , myles I forgot about the prune juice!

but..it seems to have dissapeared...

anyone seen where it went to?

:tongue:

gogo

We all know where prune juice gos gogo *lol*57f4dd2d586b30ffbc1412a5d9214075.gif