Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Ouch! :4rofl:

I'll have what he's having,

Woot for failing exams!

But...

I'd like to propose a toast. Zeddragon, on a mere rank 585, HoF'd Patrick from .G.W., who currently sits on rank 146, in uni 9 Ogame! Shows what happens when you piff off a TLA :4rofl:

To Zedd!

*drinks*

Ugh give me a coffee and an ice pack...why is it when dismantling bunkbeds you need 8ft arms :4rofl: ofc my arms aren't that long and hey presto the big end bit just conked me right on the head :bomb: Oh well all dismantled now thankfully...where's my chainsaw when I need it :hugs:

Coffee's all round

:4rofl::drinks::4rofl:

Claire I think you did everything backwards.

First you get your coffe then you dismantl bunkbeds. :4rofl:

I will have some of that coffe and a tea for Claire to get better soon.

:4rofl:

You are right Katran I should have had a bucket of coffee first and feeling full of cold doesn't help...hehe I am clumsy at the best of times :4rofl:

the big end bit just conked me right on the head

Ouch :4rofl:

I vowed never to play giant jenga ever again when the whole thing collapsed on my head and almost knocked me out.

Naturally I'd probably play again if I had the chance. I'll just be sure to wear a hat to soften the blow next time.

hehe Jenga...I haven't played that game in ages!...yeah hard hats should come with the game.

Woot for failing exams!

Sorry to hear that Undone :4rofl: Can you do resits?

Sorry to hear that Undone :4rofl: Can you do resits?

Yeah in August. When I'm supposed to be working <_<

Still totally don't see why we need to do all this extra maths crap. The actual electrical engineering exam was easy >_>

Sounds painful. Though I'm sure you will do good.

I couldn't even build a lego castle w/o it collapsing, so trust me you are doing fantastic. :viking:

(yeah the castle I built when I was five collapsed on me when I was dusting last week :viking:)

Cheers. :viking:

I thought it was some wild place out in Alaska, full of bears and gogo dancers, and a bit weird-like.

Well, no. Seriously - is serious allowed in here?

Seems you guys are having a birthday next year. 400 years. I thought the world was older than that. But do they speak say, er..French or..er English or something, or is it just communication by grunts? Cos I have to go there, and I need to know if the natives are friendly, and all that.

Sorry about that. Smell of burning from the kitchen. Never think you have time to go back to the PC for a couple of secs. Anyway burnt tatties and beans are quite nice. Reminds me a bit of the tatties we put in the bonfire on Guy Fawkes night in the days when we were not all nerded (that should be 'herded', but then again..) off to the communal bonfire where all we are allowed to do is stand back and keep our hands clean.

Er..where was I.

Quebec. Ah, yes. I got to go there next year. So is it a safe sort of place for a fragile old man, a bit ga-ga, with no money, and no drink problem?

Tell me about it Gogo, pal. Favourite bars, good places to eat, cheap hotels, good places to eat, parks and gardens, good places to eat.

These French people seem to think you are something to do with them. But they also say you like them even less than the English cos they let you down somewhere about the time those ungrateful American colonies were revolting.

I heard Quebec was pretty bad. The reasoning was "they live somewhere crap, so their first instinct is to speak French". I wouldn't take that as canon though.

And does this bar have any nuts?

[color=#3333FF

When are you coming down?[/color]

Yes. Next July sometime for a couple of weeks. Seems you'd be honoured to have our choir sing for you, though how that helps anyone celebrate I'm not sure.

"they live somewhere crap, so their first instinct is to speak French".

And does this bar have any nuts?

:P Thanks a bomb buddy. I live in France. Did something fall on your head or something. Just step outside will ya.

:yay: On second thoughts, my first instinct is to speak English, so that lets me off the hook.

As to your last question, I guess the place is full of us :4rofl:

Edited by Bondbug
:bomb: Thanks a bomb buddy. I live in France. Did something fall on your head or something. Just step outside will ya.

:) On second thoughts, my first instinct is to speak English, so that lets me off the hook.

As to your last question, I guess the place is full of us :crazy:

Like I said, I wouldn't take it as terribly acurate description. In fact, I'm pretty sure I read it on the internet, and we all know what the internet's like :D And hell, my most frequented holiday destination so far has been France.

And nothing's fallen on my head, but I just banged my knee equivalent of the funny bone, and it sure as hell isn't funny. :(

Anyway, exams are finally over now, so drinks are on me! :drunkards:

And nothing's fallen on my head, but I just banged my knee equivalent of the funny bone, and it sure as hell isn't funny. :crazy:

Anyway, exams are finally over now, so drinks are on me! :drunkards:

Thought I read something about a crankshaft, or, surely not, a sump.

Yes, thanks. I'll have a cuppa on you :bomb:

Hey, look, it's . . . FRIDAY! :crazy:

Too bad it is Friday morning instead of Firday afternoon. :bomb:

I think I need me some Snapple Grapeade, made from the Best Stuff on Earth . . . chemicals! :drunkards:

Hey, look, it's . . . FRIDAY! :bomb:

Too bad it is Friday morning instead of Firday afternoon. :D

I think I need me some Snapple Grapeade, made from the Best Stuff on Earth . . . chemicals! :drunkards:

HAHAHAH!

That's so right!

lol, I remember the first time I heard that slogan of theirs then ran out and checked the ingredients on a bottle...

Chock fulla chemicals!

:crazy:

gogo