Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nasty HC to SC bug gogo. Hope Ascaron can fix you up! Thanx for all tha fun everyone. Everyone was so awesome as usual. :)

I'm thinking of making the max level cap 70 in order to allow everyone to play their characters a bit in gold and maybe do a bit of tweaking. Does that sound good?

Thanx to team 1 for protecting mah butt, lol.

Given that most of the players hit level 55 at least, I don't see a problem with setting the level goal to 70. It gives enough time for the others to continue the adventures and see how well the character works in Gold.

well I am gonna start a new toon for next week get ready squeeks for some smahing through lvls

Hehehe! I have a nickname!! ty!! :) I was able to rebuild my Rowen this morning bigger and stronger than before (Shes now 11!), Eventually she will again don the "oh holy Fad" as well as the whip! LOL

Oh and 70 is a Great idea!! Ill have my Miss Ari Ready to rip!

Got some family stuff going on but fingers crossed I can join in later...gotta say though Ari and the rest of you made me laugh sooo much this morning...Thanks for the laughs :P

Oh I missed this post before! Im sorry! Oh I have to thank you and everyone here for accepting me and just being so darn awesome!

Edited by Ari'Laftia

heh, had an awesome time with all you guys on Sunday. So many peeps, and the new organized setups of the teams really helped out with the lag.

Yay Schot!

I wrote up an adventure blog of the Kamikaze Kids Adventures here with pics and Schot has added to it as well with his own story.

Thanks for the words on the SoftCore Conversion, I'm crossing me fingers and hope that Ascaron can help me out with this.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Got some family stuff going on but fingers crossed I can join in later...gotta say though Ari and the rest of you made me laugh sooo much this morning...Thanks for the laughs :P

Oh I missed that comment too! OMG I never laughed so much in a sacred game, hahaha. I was extremely dizzy with fatigue. Hope I didn't offend anyone! Especially evilmale and evilwifey with all my silly comments.

What a great opener to the awesome fun we would have the following day in the Kamikaze Sunday. :hugs:

Ok. So it's a done deal then. Level 70 it is. I've got 10 levels and TONS of shoppin to do. Hmmm, what to wear, what to wear...

Got some family stuff going on but fingers crossed I can join in later...gotta say though Ari and the rest of you made me laugh sooo much this morning...Thanks for the laughs :D

Oh I missed that comment too! OMG I never laughed so much in a sacred game, hahaha. I was extremely dizzy with fatigue. Hope I didn't offend anyone! Especially evilmale and evilwifey with all my silly comments.

What a great opener to the awesome fun we would have the following day in the Kamikaze Sunday. :)

Ok. So it's a done deal then. Level 70 it is. I've got 10 levels and TONS of shoppin to do. Hmmm, what to wear, what to wear...

LMAO! Schot!! Na You really can't offend me ever.. Usually Im the one who can get a bit obnoxious! :o

awww, you guys are so lucky. I have to wait for my reset.

:o

gogo

p.s. Soon as it gets here I'm hot to trot and lookin forward to levellin her to catch up to you guys!

:P

I just power leveled myself to 60 with the Sakkara Demons on the Bronze server. I did not have much of a chance to do many quests in Gold, but I now have completed all attribute/skill quests in Bronze and also have every waypoint in both Ancaria and Underworld. I did give away the Book of Wisdom unique to another BM player in Bronze

I really gotta do those skill quests. Ugh. I have only 1 dot left in my experience bar before I level to 61. Good thing the server won't kick me out when I reach 61, heh.

I better get started soon. Times a tickin! Oh and a lil heads up for everyone. We'll probably be using a password on the server this coming sunday. Last Kamikaze we had 3 "unknown" players with us at one point and who knows how what they were running. If we really want to manage lag for our fun then the password is going to a neccesity. I'll make it as easy as possible. Announcement to be made later today. :hugs:

P.s.

For those who didn't catch it. Max level 70 this coming Kamikaze Sunday.

I have characters at level 33 and 41 with the Dark Elf and Battle Mage. I reached 61 with my Daemon, so she can't go into Bronze any more. Perhaps I can level my BM so that we can work on the skill/attribute quests together if we meet online.

Right now the biggest challenge for me is to get a lot of runes and items without leveling up too much. This means doing quests, regardless of how broken they can be in terms of rewards. I got to level 63, but I may need to join larger Gold game sessions to meet the level requirement by Sunday.

Ah that would be cool if you could give the tour DaveO. I'll probably be heading onto the Bronze server shortly. As for leveling though I seem to be having to easy a time gaining levels in Silver. I think I may have some +experience on my armor or sumthin...

See you soon hopefully!

Hi :D

In my spare time I am working on a seraphim to be able to join the next kamikaze event!

Ofc she is sill a baby (level 15) but with some luck I can get her to a better level till sunday. One word about her: BFG !! :D

catch you all later,

Csaszar

Well Ive got my girl up to 64 last night! With the current instability of my system(s) If needed Ill be running on my husbands system on Sunday LOL I already told him Ive claimed it! and his is far more powerful than mine... hmm... I might just have to swipe his on more of a full time basis... LOL

Edited by Ari'Laftia

I managed to give Schot a tour(though dangerous for me) of the +skills quests in Silver. Together we got most of them, although I had one very close call against the nuk nuks even fully buffed. Just shows how dangerous Underworld becomes in the difficulties past Bronze. :whistle:

P.S. - Together me, Schot, and Gial wiped out the D'Mordrey and seraphim Monastery dragons. I'm ready for Sunday's session since I reached level 70 earlier today.

Edited by DaveO

I cant make it this time all my toons have either died or are too low of level besides I am still in the middle of my office remodel hopefully will be down soon

Yes, I'm going to make with the lowest bandwith/options or whatever! so if I have lag, I know where to find you all! ^^

I'll be leveling my seraphim hybrid person to at least level 60 by that weekend, got 4 levels in less than an hour and she's 53 atm, I haven't been playing her a lot since I was developing my other seraphim's and some other project I'm secrectly being busy with :)

for short, I'll be there waiting for you.. forever waiting, waiting in the dark, and we will shine, and darkness shall fade away, we walk through into the light! Together, you and me...

Sylph

Well, you did make level 60 while I was helping you with the +skills quests Sylph. I think there is a good chance to make level 70 for you as long as you are careful.

Oooooh boy. I got a lot of shopping to do! :woot:

What with the company I had this weekend I didn't have much time to prepare! Heading on the servers now, whoo hoo!

Password will be darkday

Please Sign In or Sign Up