Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

I think I have a good chance to make level 50. Just got up to level 27 after power-leveling Smashly and a mage. Dederman joined in, but got wiped out due to a stray orc in the Orc cave. At my current rate, I should hit 35 or so either tonight or next morning.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am getting worried I won't be able to join ya'll on Sunday.... It seems UPS has forgotten that I have a delivery or maybe its been delayed but I am keeping my fingers crossed so If it arrives soon I am going to need a little bit of help to make it for sunday any takers on this plee for help? I will keep ya'll posted on when my copy of gold gets here aswell.

Thank you very much my friend I am starting to really bite at the bit right now. I have thought about calling UPS and chewing them out but I am going to stay patient well until tomorrow that is.

aww funk :P Don't worry, this weekend night we'll try and get some of us to stay up late and meet up with you in the HC servers.

I'm just glad you hooked up with us all here at Darkmatters and for that I'm grateful.

:cry:

gogo

Awh DaveO! You have no idea how much I wanna help come level you, lol. My only character that could do it though is my Kamikaze character but he's already level 50. I could do some shopping for you though if you think that could help. :heart:

@EvilMale:

I've got a level one high trading Dwarf that can purchase some very good stuff for your character. If you can tell me what character you will play I can certainly pick up some equipement for you. Hang in there buddy! :heart:

Ah Funkified. The ever confusing and various GMT's, lol. I knooow how it feels to be thrown off by them. Nice converter. Thanx! We'll definitely arrange a gathering that you could comfortably get involved in and look forward to a bit of chopping baddies into bits with you. :cry:

Aaaah. Ahem. gogo? Aren't you supposed to be hard at work training your lil seraphim? Hmmmmm? go gogo go! Chop chop chop! :P

Well I finally got my lazy butt around to making an announcement on the next Kamikaze Sunday. You can read all about it from this link: Kamikaze Sunday - Samurai Silver! June 24th GMT 16:00 max level 50

For future reference the Kamikaze announcement can always be found by browsing to the Sacred General Discussion. On that page the announcement will always be found at the top. Have a peek: Sacred General Discussion

Looking forward to some fun!

My Kamikaze Sunday Daemon is ready! (Thanks Csas for letting me leech on those sakkara runs.)

level 50 and a few set items awaiting her at 52/53 so I'll be doing everything I can to level Sunday ^^

Stopped btw with trying to have her run on level 1 Combat Arts, it's too hard to do decent damage atm.

I jumped up to level 37 before the server reset this morning, so it looks like I'll make the level 50 mark before the Sunday session. Next time I'm on, I'll probably enter the Orc Cave again to level up and get more stuff.

at level 10 now hoping toi get the 40 more levels in the next few day's to join the sunday madness I will be playing more tonight later after my wife plays sp for awhile

I'm usually online before the server reset and at 10:00 GMT to continue. My level 41 Battle Mage will be attempting to reach level 50, and the account name I use for all characters is Eternal Dagger. I've power leveled others without too much troubles, and ALWAYS have mentor pots to spare.

P.S. - My Daemon made level 50 earlier today, and she's upgrading her equipment with help from my level 50 Seraphim.

Edited by DaveO

Hey folks, don't forget about the skill and attribute quests in Underworld while turboing to level 50. Quite useful to get a half dozen or more FREE skills. I made level 50 earlier today, and am quite ready for the next Sunday session.

P.S. - I have all waypoints except Hell's Ridge and Valley of Tears

Edited by DaveO

Proud to report I made level 50 earlier today and my seraphim is in the toy box put up until Sunday so count me in for tomorrow

Gratz to all who were able to prepare their Kamikaze kids. :paladin: I've adjusted the announcement to specify the event will be held on a private non-password protected server tomorrow. One little thing I ask folks to do is to keep the suggestions made in the announcement in mind regarding lag.

Lookin forward to the fun tomorrow. I'll be an early bird and be on the servers at GMT 15:30. :whip:

Announcement:

Kamikaze Sunday - Samurai Silver! June 24th GMT 16:00 max level 50

Ugh, I hate this, why can't my summer holidays sart now already? I don't have any time to play at all :o

I'm losing status, nooo! And I'm partially writing a build that I don't know for sure anyone else is writing atm

Sylph

Awh Sylph. We'll miss you at the Kamikaze today. Hope to see you soon though! :P

Just a reminder folks. This Sundays Kamikaze is on a private server. No password required. :P

Got some family stuff going on but fingers crossed I can join in later...gotta say though Ari and the rest of you made me laugh sooo much this morning...Thanks for the laughs :P

Glad I could join up for a bit, never thought tentacles could do so much damage.. To our own toons! I'll refrain from using it again in upcoming events.

Had fun though, for the short time I could join. Next week I won't be there, since I'm staying at my GF's place those days. She needs some attention! :P

We lost Gogo today during the session. I think the Ice Elves did in the Seraphim being played. Please let us know if you need help with leveling or items for the next session this coming Sunday. The level limit is set to 60, and we're planning to go thru Gold to get better drops and experience.

I hear gogo got moved to SC - what a bad deal. :cow_white: All that prep, and to have to start over at 1. Gung Ho Gold next week! Looks like we'll all be at the same level since 60 is cap AND min to gold.

Can't wait for it wheeeeee!

Sweet !! :hugs: I'm sure it will be just as fun to get my girl ready as it was today!! :cow_white:

Im sorry for your loss Gogo, If you need a leveling partner this week, Give me a holler!! well, anyone for that matter! I am always ready to play ! :hugs:

Please Sign In or Sign Up