Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

I was able to get to level 64. I don't know what level I started at, but it was a blast the entire way. Lost two toons I was attempting to power level. One was a big rush of giants at the seraphim Monastery. I thought for sure we'd lose more than one toon there.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a good idea. Let's have a warmup period at a safer area before we get serious. Goblin mashing and orc hunting are not too perilous in my opinion.

I doubt I will make the level requirement. Too low at 66, and with a big Gold server running into noticeable lag I refuse to risk another painful death from lag.

WOO HOO, I made it! With the help of friends, the reincarnated seraphim is back and she's mean and uglay!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

woooooooooooooooooooooo....

*cough*

yeah

she is

:D

gogo

I finally have some time on my hand so I'm going to be here, going to write something of ym last fw days in RL ^^ anyho.. I'll be there with my level 6..3? Dag I even forgot what level my characters are.... :woot:

See you in...

4?

yes, see you in 3 hours and 5 minutes (that long it took me to think)

Sylph

Woot! Great to see that you'll be able to join in you two. :woot: I'm heading in now and might set the server up a lil extra early.

And then I'll get me some veeery strong coffee...

Alrighty, I think Im awake here LOL.. Had to get alot of coffee into me this morning!

But Ill be ready for poofing the enemy!

Well, I got a few levels. Got up to 73 from 66, but it's to be expected to be slower for me to level mostly solo. I did starter quest stuff while the others were doing the dragon hunting again. I heard two people get killed in action during the gaming sessions. Yet another friendly reminder to go do the +skills quests. Finishing the True Fighter quest sequence in UW nets you +2 skills and attributes at minimum.

So whats the plan for this Sunday? I should be ready depending on the level needed. I wont have my new WE ready but Im sure Ill have a different kid ready to come and play :)

I think we should start over *cough cough*. I only have 1 higher level toon right now and I can't afford to lose her too. :).

Maybe I'll have my seraphim high enough by next week though if you choose to not restart levels. :)

Ah sorry for the delay guys. Been swamped lately! :P Next round is going to be a max level of 110 in the next realm of difficulty. Platinum! We'll certainly be very careful though. If there is a any sign of lag then we'll take extra precautions. :) I'm off to update the announcement now! I realize now that many of the people that helped to make this event a lot of fun are not able to be involved any longer and so the Kamikaze Sunday will reset after this coming event to level 1. We'll also look at an option to continue the fun in a plat/niob version of the Kamikaze Sunday if enough are interested.

Just a thought here now... I've been thinking it could be fun to export our platinum chars after this coming Kamikaze so that we could reeaally go absolutely Kamikaze on an open server. Sound like fun? I think so! Thanx to erialc and Csaszar for that great idea. :)

Cheers all and looking forward to another Kamikaze Sunday!

Kamikaze Sunday, Platinum!

:P Ok :) I think I can!

that means some heavy leveling this evening! Miss Ari is at 102 and I didn't want to get her higher until I heard the official word :).. Thank you Schot!!

I love the Open option fun as well! I haven't forgotten about the server, Ill get my husband to play with that this afternoon. So Ill give a shout when it needs some lag testing!

Well, back to mowing the lawn down from a jungle!

Ouch Griff. That would be quite a workout. :drunkards: Keep in mind though that you don't have to be exactly the max suggested level 110. You can be lower if you are comfortable with your char being a bit lower than others. :drunkards:

You're in the same 'boat' I am Griff. My Dark Elf is level 88, and I've not had many opporunities to get into larger games to push him to 110. I doubt very seriously that I will make 110, but I'll try and will join the Kamikaze event if I make 100(otherwise there's NO chance for me to join since 100 is the Platinum minimal level).

Edited by DaveO

Hay Daveo, I can help you level a bit later on this afternoon :drunkards: Have to be all domestic and stuff this morning by shopping for food and such but after will be free!

hehe I was just kidding. If I don't get my seraphim up to ~110 then I'll just use my WE that is at 108. Of course, this is all pending on how my internet connection is on Sunday. I haven't gotten to come to a full event yet because of it. I hope I can this week...

Good luck with the leveling DaveO and Griff, hope your net stays connected for the weekend. I'm in the same boat....70+ glad vs 170+ DE lol or a very ill epuiped Demon around 140. I'll try to pop along even if it's just to say hi :drunkards:

Please Sign In or Sign Up