Our top ten most viewed topics for May.

Hey guys

Thought this may be interesting. This is a listing of our top ten topics viewed during the last month. Other areas may get more contributions, but this listing covers what is being "viewed".

And...

It seems we have a surprise inclusion of The Dark Kitchen in the top five!

:3lmao:

1-Sacred General Discussion

2-Key Largo Beach Resort and General Discussion

3-Internal

4-Guest Book and Introductions

5-The Dark Kitchen

6-Unique and General game and character guides (Sacred)

7-Isle Of Thoughts (Sacred)

8-General Discussion (Ogame)

9-At the Movies and TV and Books

10-Dark Imperial Senate (Imperia Online; Secured)

A cooking forum in the top five of a gaming site...

Who woulda thunk it

:rolleyes:

gogo

Hey guys

A cooking forum in the top five of a busy gaming site...

What did you think? Ganmers dont eat after they spend all the energy on clicking the mouse. Come on Gogo I know at list you ran away from MSN several times a day for the single goal of eating :cow_white:

Sared at the top I really never thought that anything went over the KeyLargo area but it looks like Sacred is the new king or queen or what ever. :D

You should! I am starting it in a week we can learn from the pros.

I just read up on it on wikipedia and it does sound very tempting...

But I'm already deep into a new character on Morrowind (for the 10000th time)... Surely too much RPG is bad for your health?

That Sacred thing is tempting me too, but ... I won't give up my beer time for a game :PPP. (maybe next autumn*)

*it is soooooooo nice to write that word. I hear only fall, fall, fall, fall, ... but I want to rise :PPPP

I love stats

Cool though how people's interests change regarding gaming.

Community gaming sites like ours are a real reflection of the fickleness of peeps and more importantly evidence of how sites like ours target leisure time.

A year ago, I would have bet that ogame would have stolen all the top ten spots.

Sacred now is quickly edging out almost all the gaming choices here now with the Dark Kitchen, weirdly enough, holding a strong fifth.

Goes to show how the need to re-invent and discover is important to maintaining a community and it's interests.

And eating...well, I guess because we all know we HAVE to do it finds it's place as a common shared element.

I'm just happy that so many people seem to find the topics in that section interesting enough to post upon and that cooking and eating seem to be a strong common value amongst gamers.

How bout a Sunday night cook off, one time, which we announce a week in advance where interested peeps have to cook their meal then post about it with pix.

any meal could/would be cool as long as there are pix and a story to go along with it.

Kinda like a Bring Your Own meal thing, but online here in The Dark Kitchen.

Could be fun.

:butcher:

gogo

You should! I am starting it in a week we can learn from the pros.

I just read up on it on wikipedia and it does sound very tempting...

But I'm already deep into a new character on Morrowind (for the 10000th time)... Surely too much RPG is bad for your health?

Thou shalt play Sacred! :bye:

Thou shalt play Sacred! :Just_Cuz_21:

Thou shalt play Sacred! :Just_Cuz_21:

No really, the game is extremely fun to play, especially if you like RPGs, though it resembles diablo more than Morrowind. :Just_Cuz_21:

Funny, Indy, I never though of Sacred that way.

Diablo AND Morrowind all at once.

No wonder this game is so BIG.

;)

gogo

Nah IMO it doesn't resemble Morrowind at all. I think it's on the same page as DII. I've spent over 4 yrs playing DII Singleplayer mode, casual, never really had the superb build, but I enjoyed myself so much wit that game! Same with Sacred. Bought it early 2004, jumped into HC MP in July (first time as an online player, along with clan DA member Tipsterdad, we started at almost the same day and shared experiences) and haven't really left since.

:)

GO SACRED! :)

Edited by Timotheus

ahhh OMGSTUFF and Undone....you know you want to!

and theres so many of us here that can help you with goodies in mp ;)

We'd love to see you both there ;)

Definitely give it a go you guys.

It's a bit like ogame where your account keeps growing...but these are toons.

The trick here is...we can turn the game off, and the toons go off line

^^

gogo

I'll have to look into price/sys req's, but I've been looking for an RPG to play after beating all the achievements in Elder Scrolls IV & the expansion pack... I've been thinking seriously about Sacred since you're all so into it!

The idea of playing a game that friends are playing @ the same time is exciting too!

I'll have to look into price/sys req's, but I've been looking for an RPG to play after beating all the achievements in Elder Scrolls IV & the expansion pack... I've been thinking seriously about Sacred since you're all so into it!

The idea of playing a game that friends are playing @ the same time is exciting too!

I think it is less then 10$ but Claire should know better.

If you're pc can play Oblivion then Sacred would be no problem for it. :)

As for price you can probably get Sacred Gold for about 20 $

If you're pc can play Oblivion then Sacred would be no problem for it. :)

As for price you can probably get Sacred Gold for about 20 $

I play Oblivion on xbox360...

and... $20!?!?

sold!