I'd like to say that our forum (I'm not speaking of this specific version, I just mean in general) is the finest forum I've ever been a part of. The features, functionality, moderating, and variety of subject matter is impressive. I want to thank all the administrators for their work. :)

:)

-stuff.

:)

Aww Stuff...thats really kind of you to say but without your company and the company of the whole community there is no forum so Cheers to you all too :bow: And imho we have a fantastic team here :D

:o:):woot:

omgstuff, ty. :bow: You know, until you mentionned it I never keyed in on ...yeah...we do have some fun modding going on :) Thanks, I think everyone here is all ablush. I must add with pleasure, that it's not just our admins, lol we're mostly in the background :o The peeps we have out here on the front lines every day are the moderators. Our Moderators are here practically 24/7, keeping the peace, planting flowers and handing out sunglasses on our sunny days. We know this is a weirdish kind of forum. Swearing, bad words, the popular debates on religion and politics all outlawed, lol..hippee forum in action.. ? :) But somehow, we still manage to have a great showing of peeps here every day and the numbers are always growing. If there's anyone to really thank it's the moderators for putting up with the ever increasing workload of animating the site, reading every post, making sure every link is legit and bascially showing up with a happy face. And let's not forget the community. We're lucky enough to have a community that likes the stuff here and that, I think, is the team's biggest reward. Regarding huge subject matter...wow...how did cooking get so big?

:woot:

gogo

Wow, thanx OMGSTUFF. Very kind of you to say! I'll definitely agree. Being a part of this forum has been tremendously fun and educational for me. The content, the functionality, the laughs and the creativity is more than I ever could have dreamed. But more than anything everyone here totally rocks. Truly, everyone on our forum has the most amazing attitude which makes moderating for us all a joy IMO. :)

The only problem that I think I have with this place is that I simply can't read fast enough, lol. Oh and speaking of functionality... You've reminded me that I have to announce a recent change! :P

Kudos to everyone. Really. :)

Sorry for the double post...and talkin about funcionality...you know we allow photo portrait uploads of all our members...right?

*poke poke*

:P

gogo

theeeeerre. I meant to do that, but didn't want to resize anything. I found mypictr.com, which is a sweet site to use if you're at work and want to resize pics.

ps, I'm on the left. :)

Oh and speaking of functionality... You've reminded me that I have to announce a recent change! :drunkards:

sooooo.... Whats the recent change? poke.gif heheheh

Oh I must say a giant thank you all for everything!

Wonderful people Wonderful board.. I'm so happy! ...Oh I gotta hug someone! :drunkards:

I need to congratulate you all, too.

I've joined a lot of forums and I never sticked for a long time. This one, I joined mostly because D.a.r.k. was a Revenge ally, but I as you see I post quite often and if I have time and internet connection I always check it.

Thank you, all!

For some odd reason, I haven't seen this thread until now. :D Thx to our power admin, the FDM is getting better and better. :)

Kudos to all :D

• 2 weeks later...

How did I miss this thread!

Great going all you mods and admin! this is one of the best forums out there!

Keep going!

Kudos!

danke.gif

~Tim