hey all:)

Hey there

Csaszar invited me here the other day, so here I am to introduce myself and say hello to all of you

I’m 23, live in Hungary and next June I’m finishing university, where I study international relations/diplomacy (hope my gaming time won’t suffer)

Normally I try to avoid rpgs only for the simple fear that they’ll get me addicted. Obviously it didn’t quite work with Sacred, which I’ve been playing only for two months, so I still have to deal with my embarrassing mistakes every day *heads over to the guides section, which is excellent btw*

I guess that’s about it, hope to see you guys ingame :)

Bravo Enci, for making your way to our little home on the net.

Glad to see your here, and Csaszar has steered you to a great place.

Have fun in the game, and have fun here on the boards.

Cheers, and once again...welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Oh hey enci. Welcome to Darkmatters! I think I just saw you in game just an hour ago. Nice to have met you in the game and now at the forum!

See you on the servers again soon. :Just_Cuz_21:

Hi :Just_Cuz_21: (Szia)

I am glad you showed up Enci!

As I told you this is a great place with great ppl and there is a fantastic bar too! ;)

Enjoy your stay here and explore the board! Looking forward to meet you again.

Csaszar

• 1 month later...

Hello Enci, I'm not new to sacred but I'm new here and will be new to online Sacred gamming shortly I'll look you up then. I think you will like it here I know I do there are so many awesome and helpful people here. Which you probably already know. ne way I think I'll look at those guides myself and see what I can learn before I go online. :)