Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

A pleasure, Ysne. And your first edit gets a flawless rating.

Thanks for helping out with the wiki!

:cool:

gogo

I just started a new Temple Guardian yesterday. So as soon as I get K-9 leveled up enough, I will go through the Rusty Inheritance quest and see if I can get that part of the wiki completed. I'd love to see that link show up blue instead of red on the Happy Cow Farm page.

Yes, I am a Dr. Who fan.

Ysne

Oh yay! Another Character Quest person 83

I think I have all the text-ish stuff written down for the Temple Guardian, somewhere, if you'd like me to send it to you for when you do make it.

And yessss, I am still working on the High Elf Blue quests! *fail* If anyone has anything to add to it, go for it!

Ah, I did have one question x:

Should I give screenshots to someone, or host them on my own Photobucket? o:

I think I have all the text-ish stuff written down for the Temple Guardian, somewhere, if you'd like me to send it to you for when you do make it.

And yessss, I am still working on the High Elf Blue quests! *fail* If anyone has anything to add to it, go for it!

It would be better if all the pics were in the same place.

Yes, go ahead and send those to me, I can double check then when I'm going through and it will save me some time. I'm not sure about the screen shots. I see that the quest is not listed on the Shadow path, so I will have to check and see if it is different on the Shadow path as well.

I did make some changes to the page on mounts and riding to make it easier to read.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Mounts.27.27.27

Ysne

I just updated the class quests page to add the TG Unpack quest on the light path side and the Rusty Inheritance quest on the Shadow side.

Edited by Ysne58

I spent some time proof-reading the Quests section this morning.

Just wondering about the spell checker, UK English or US English or does it not matter?

I think according to Schot, standardized English to be used on Sacredwiki is UK english. They had to decide a while back which of the two to use, and because the game is European based, the UK version was chosen.

I know I use UK English for the most part (Or rather I use Canadian English which is essentially the same thing). The logic behind UK English is that a) European based and b) Gogo and Schot are Canadian so it'd be their lingua franca as well.

I'll probably take a look through some of the TG arts today, already added some info about T-Energy Shroud and in-combat regen.

Updated the Mounts page with some small information and small user tip. I might put up my first Unique Mount project page up in the next few days so everyone can criticize it and give me ideas for changes and such :)

Edit: I also just updated the Seraphim CA page in the pros and cons sections with some of the CAs and I added to a previous usage strategy.

Edited by ryanrocker1217

The list of PS3 trophies is done, but I need help with just one last trophy image. I posted for help HERE.

Aside from just having a list, I think it'd be nice to turn some of the trophies into their own pages, with guides on how to best obtain them. I predict very few that would actually need a guide as most are fairly straightforward.

Anyway, the list and descriptions are most important when someone is looking up the trophies so that part is done, yay! :)

Edited by nilihanth

Nice job, the page looks great. :D

Aside from just having a list, I think it'd be nice to turn some of the trophies into their own pages, with guides on how to best obtain them. I predict very few that would actually need a guide as most are fairly straightforward.

Can't think of any achievements that would need a guide.

The number of edit contributions today has been outstanding. lol, I had to scroll down a few pages through recent changes on wiki to see them all :)

I think by guide for achievements... could this be hints and/or ways to get them? Perhaps some achievements would need more thorough explanations on how to get them easily? All guides are good, any sort of writeups that can help peeps get what they're looking for is a plus, IMO ^^

Ysne, and Batman...burnin up the database... you guys have already gotten a handle on the code, and it's slowly all adding up.

Thanks everyone!

:D

gogo

The number of edit contributions today has been outstanding. lol, I had to scroll down a few pages through recent changes on wiki to see them all :)

I think by guide for achievements... could this be hints and/or ways to get them? Perhaps some achievements would need more thorough explanations on how to get them easily? All guides are good, any sort of writeups that can help peeps get what they're looking for is a plus, IMO ^^

Ysne, and Batman...burnin up the database... you guys have already gotten a handle on the code, and it's slowly all adding up.

Thanks everyone!

gogo

I'm happy to help. I have figured out a small piece of the code. I would not call myself an expert at this point though.

Thanks everyone!

gogo

I'm happy to help. I have figured out a small piece of the code. I would not call myself an expert at this point though.

If you need any help figuring out a piece of the code, you can send me a message.

I have the first two steps described in the Unpacked quest now, for both Light and Shadow paths. The steps themselves have not diverged as yet, but each gets a different message in the quest log at this point.

Not really a coding issue, just doing my bit in the spelling/grammar area.

Thanks for the heads-up on the language issue. UK English it is. I didn't want any irate Americans on my back for using 'colour' instead of 'color'. :)

Not really a coding issue, just doing my bit in the spelling/grammar area.

Thanks for the heads-up on the language issue. UK English it is. I didn't want any irate Americans on my back for using 'colour' instead of 'color'. :D

man you would not believe how annoying that is :D

Updated the Mounts page with some small information and small user tip. I might put up my first Unique Mount project page up in the next few days so everyone can criticize it and give me ideas for changes and such :D

Edit: I also just updated the Seraphim CA page in the pros and cons sections with some of the CAs and I added to a previous usage strategy.

I think the Mounts page looks really good with those changes.

Hey everyone, just finished putting up a beta page for Unique Mounts so you people can offer advice, criticism, comments, and opinions on the page because we want it to be user friendly. This is a preview of what the other pages are going to look like so I only posted up one. You can find it here: Seraphim Unique Mount Statistics

Edited by ryanrocker1217
Hey everyone, just finished putting up a beta page for Unique Mounts so you people can offer advice, criticism, comments, and opinions on the page because we want it to be user friendly. This is a preview of what the other pages are going to look like so I only posted up one. You can find it here: Seraphim Unique Mount Stats

Don't mount levels peak at 101? The table goes to 110.

Hey everyone, just finished putting up a beta page for Unique Mounts so you people can offer advice, criticism, comments, and opinions on the page because we want it to be user friendly. This is a preview of what the other pages are going to look like so I only posted up one. You can find it here: Seraphim Unique Mount Stats

Don't mount levels peak at 101? The table goes to 110.

Opps, thank you :D

I added notes to the Michel, the Blacksmith's Aprentice and Missing Patrol quests indicating that both quests take the player to the same cave.

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates