Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

After getting my feet wet with the Almost Godlike quest (with a tremendous amount of help from Silver_fox), I went looking for more quests to complete. All of my characters are near the beginning of the Light quest, so I was looking at the early side quests. On the Side Quests page, all of the Ch 1 red links were for Chain Quests that had already been completed, so I removed those links (I hope that was OK). I did notice that portions of the HE Light quest were incomplete, so I will try and fill those in as I go.

Knuckles I just looked at the recent history. Wow! That is a lot of shields.

Good work lujate. I'm working on the HE shadow quest. Between us we will see her completed text wise.

Oh my... I knew that there are a lot of shields in game, but never thought they were that multiple. There are a lot of them. And now, when I finally saw them all, I'm thinking about the new CM proposal - this time for the unique/legendary shield, because looks like some of the thing that were pictured in the artbook do not appear in game.

As for me, I helped lujate to get all the pics for Almost Godlike and made pages for the NPCs that take part in this quest (yup, this big bad Dragon talks to you, which means that he got a mixed Boss-NPC page). I also have all the pics for The Arena Above the Clouds taken, since it were necessary to do this chain to get access to Almost Godlike, so I'd do the post-processing and upload them a bit later.

As for the HE's blue chains - I have the Light one completed, so I'd take pictures of all the logs. But the main trouble with me and quests - my characters completed either all or nothing, so it takes me some time to get the access to the quests that aren't available to repeat in the LAN mode. Which means that camera pictures, NPCs and dialogs would have to wait a bit longer.

I'm thinking about the new CM proposal - this time for the unique/legendary shield, because looks like some of the thing that were pictured in the artbook do not appear in game.

It's always good to hear about new items in the CM-patch. Looking forward to your suggestion! I know gogo had an idea about shields as well. Perhaps you can work out something together :)

Remastered The Arena Above the Clouds chain. I adjusted it to the new template, added all the pics, created NPC pages. All the text that Wolfie wrote for this quest is still here, I just added some stuff.

Now I'm going back to the CM texts. To tell you the truth, I'm so tired of them that I most likely would return to the wiki after some time. Just because I'd need to do something different.

Silver, your work with these page layouts it nothing short of genius. You have such a good feel for images, writing and logic. You're really impacting these pages by adding to what others have done and adding your "touch".

This was a great page for me to read here this morning, thank you

:)

gogo

So far today, I have made it through the Dragon Sea caves without getting lost. I'm just starting The Oldest of the Immortal quest on the Shadow side. I got the log synopsis typed in for the Fire, Brimstone... quest.

I got pages started for each of the six gods. I copied the information over from the Deities page for each one and put a link in for each one to his or her respective book. I added a couple of other small details to Lumen's page.

So far today, I have made it through the Dragon Sea caves without getting lost. I'm just starting The Oldest of the Immortal quest on the Shadow side. I got the log synopsis typed in for the Fire, Brimstone... quest.

I got pages started for each of the six gods. I copied the information over from the Deities page for each one and put a link in for each one to his or her respective book. I added a couple of other small details to Lumen's page.

You're typing out the log book entries for the campaign quests? Thats alot of work...:s I filled in the details for some of the shadow camp quests and that was work enough, without the extra...kudos to you.

You're typing out the log book entries for the campaign quests? Thats alot of work...:s I filled in the details for some of the shadow camp quests and that was work enough, without the extra...kudos to you.

Thanks DB. It gives me a reason to actually work on the Shadow path content. I haven't spent much time playing shadowy characters since my favorite is a Seraphim.

Yes, they are. And they look good. You definitely know how to take a good shot and how to show a weapon. So now all the swords and hafted weapons are up, right? What's next - polearms or ranged weapons?

Edited by Silver_fox

You sure are prolific Knuckles! Nice work.

I just got the quest page for Contrary to Recollections started with the top part, the quick walkthrough and the log entry all typed in. I typed in the log for that quest into the Synopsis page as well.

You sure are prolific Knuckles! Nice work.

I just got the quest page for Contrary to Recollections started with the top part, the quick walkthrough and the log entry all typed in. I typed in the log for that quest into the Synopsis page as well.

Thx :) gogo doesn't feed me until I hit my quota...almost done and can get a snack soon lol

I got the Shadow Campaign Defying the Fog quest started and log typed into the synopsis.

The quest page has the header info, the quick walkthrough and a typed copy of the log.

If anyone else wants to fill in the rest of the info, feel free. I will come back to the detailed walkthrough eventually if no one else manages.

I leave for a few days, and this is what happens... The Great Weapons Race of 2011 now went and got all done without me! :sob: Nice work Knuckles, the pages look beautiful. Just seeing so many skins all on a single page... all this time for a single stand up game... there's never gonna be another game like this :sob:

Cathy, slowly but surely, the inexorable gains on the synopsis pages accrue, almost out of the end of the tunnel with your diligence.

So the main weapon race is now over. There would be some more, since I asked Knuckles to look for the new weapon types that were implemented with CM too. But that would be later. What is done now looks really nice. So many weapons... and there are some more if you remember the uniques and legendaries. That's really great. And Knuckles really did them justice.

And I missed it all too... Though I usually checked the recent changes, it was the only thing I did on the wiki during the last two days. But now my CM tasks seem to be finished (though I can always find more of them), so I can do some wiki projects too.

Edited by Silver_fox

I can't believe it. I've finally wrote the detailed walkthrough for the first quest of The Impostor chain, and now this project is finally finished. All the quest, enemy and NPC pages are finished, the Bosses are described. One more of Barristan's stories found its place on the wiki.

I remember the other things I wanted to do, and I can always find some more. I remember Wolfie talking about making a page for lightsabers... But since he didn't make it and I uploaded the weapon pictures some time ago, looks like I'd have to make this page. And these Easter Egg thingies I've found are still undescribed either. So that will be my next projects.

By the way, if I'd make the page for lightsabers, where should I place it? Their base attribute was changed in CM (at least czevak claims to change it). If I'm not mistaken, it was strength before CM, but it's willpower now. And an opportunity to get such a sword before CM was very low.

Edited by Silver_fox

I can't believe it. I've finally wrote the detailed walkthrough for the first quest of The Impostor chain, and now this project is finally finished.

I just read through the work, it's gorgeous story telling. The quality of your links and your information is beautiful.

By the way, if I'd make the page for lightsabers, where should I place it? Their base attribute was changed in CM (at least czevak claims to change it). If I'm not mistaken, it was strength before CM, but it's willpower now. And an opportunity to get such a sword before CM was very low.

Let me talk to Schot about this, and we'll post about this tonight. There actually is no light saber page in the entire wiki.

So...

We'd probably have to add Lightsabers to the original Wiki Weapon page here under modified by Strength:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Weapons

Then, on that new Light Sabers page, we could then add information at the bottom regarding changes to the weapons as of the CM Patch.

Or... add a link from that base Lightsabers page on Wiki to a CM Patch patch Page talking about lightsabers?

I''m not sure why there is no lightsaber on that weapon page, but I'm thinking the first option is going to be easiest for us, and will solve two challenge easier with only a single page.

:)

gogo

The projects I planned for myself are slowly getting done. I finally made the Warcraft Easter Egg page (I decided to make the title general, because the Easter Egg that's on the page now is about WarCraft II, but the next CM would bring the one dedicated to WoW). Also made the pages for the quest and NPC that are mentioned on this page - Treasure Hunting and Nar'Zhul. I made some additions to some other Easter Egg pages, but they aren't multiple.

The next plans include uploading all the logs for Light HE's blue chain and writing the aforementioned lightsaber page.

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates