The Right Brain vs Left Brain test

Well I'm a right sider, emotion controlled, thats me, more interested in philosophy than maths etc...

but I tried doing some maths (which im good at) like someone suggested on the page, and the dancer started going the opposite way!

:pirate:

~Doom

This is odd. I'm definetly sure I'm left brain dominant, I even did 5 tests after this and they all said the same thing (though the right brain received a high score as well and the results were pretty close) so I should see it anti-clockwise according to the test. Yet no matter what I do I can't get it to turn in any way other than CLOCKWISE. >_<

Oh this one is fun! :D I can see it going both ways (Mostly counter clockwise though) but if I do it like ganto (covering both eyes), I cant see it turn at all :pirate:

Edited by Arilaftia

Instinctively I see it goes anti-clockwise, then once I focus it goes clockwise. And I can't reverse it anymore...

I really don't think it works like it supposedly said. :pirate:

Oh this one is fun! :D I can see it going both ways (Mostly counter clockwise though) but if I do it like ganto (covering both eyes), I cant see it turn at all :pirate:

Ohh ari, you have to use your third eye ofc :)

180px-Hiero_logo.JPG

Very interesting -- almost always clockwise, but I did see anti- for a bit. If I cover the body and reveal only the legs, I can make her spin either way. If I look at the head only, just clockwise. I would have expected the reverse, though. Math and logic are my strengths. I make my living at it. I don't see any validity to this test.

Another think outside the box kind of illusion. Its hard to make yourself disbelief what you interpret.

Using peripheral vision helps me understand it too. Its just some random pixels seeing it like that, and I can isolate the parts out, which is nothing like a real human boby. Scary... :4rofl:

Very interesting.

To get a valid test I sat in front of the monitor and used both eyes without standing or moving around or closing one eye.

90% of the time she is turning clockwise but by thinking about it for awhile I could get her to turn counter-clockwise. She would then be stuck on counter-clockwise.

By the 10th time I was able to make her alternate between clockwise and counter-clockwise at will.

I always suspected that I was dual-brained which would kind of explain my insanity and the voices....the voices.....

"Go feed the kids...."

"Go feed the kids...."

I have to feed the kids.

It's weird on my computer it goes left 2 or 3 rotations then stops and gose the opposite ways for 2 or 3 rotations... and I figured out how it works at the beginning it kinda goes left right left right for a few frames then the picture moves so the person could face either way... :4rofl:

As your last descriptive link suggested enci, I spent some time staring at her nipples - hehe. Just kidding. I found that when I was reading the text, she was spinning anti-clockwise, but when I looked directly at the image, it invariably changed to closckwise motion. I then tried staring off to the left of the image -- again anti-clockwise.

I guess I need some practice to see either direction when looking straight on.

Edited by gial