A hard decision

Well Guys this has been a hard decision for me to make one that I have been thinking about for some time now. As I have made alot of good friends here. And I hope that you guys will understand. I am resigning from D.a.r.k Sacred. As The New Year approaches I am finding my self facing the fact that life around here is getting busy. And for other personal reasons. I want you guys to know that I truely appreciate and cherish all of you. the FDM family will always be apart of my heart. You guys are really wonderful. I hope to see you guys in Sacred 2 and around on the servers from time to time. And of course hope if you don't mind if I stop by and bug ya'll every once in a while.

It's been a real pleasure Gaming with you Guys. and a real Honor to get to know all of you. To my old friends (Gogo and Llama)

You guys are top notch and are truely one in a million. I will forever remain your friend. and don't worry you haven't gotten rid of me so easily.

Hope your holidays are grand and joy filled everyone.

Wishing all much Happiness and Joy for the New Year.

Cheers

EM

Ahhh Evil this is sad to read but also a decision many of us have faced with many things in our lives! and nothing is forever except that you will always have a home here whenever you want it!

I hope you'll be able to keep popping back and catching up with us all! So not a goodbye but more of a wink for later :)

Take care my friend and Sacred/all of us will miss you and we'll hunt you down for Sacred 2 ;)

:D

Very sorry to see that life has gotten you so busy evil. I guess it has to happen once in a while to us all. We'll be here when you're ready to return! :D

I hear you on the time, EM, seems like every day I wake up, there's less of it to go around :devil:

Don't you dare forget about us ... hell hath no fury like a blender vexed

:whip:

:sick:

gogo

You guys are the greatest. It will be different being solo again when I come back to sacred but I know that I will always have you guys as friends so that is a plus in my book

Hi :D

May the Dark side of the force be with you!

I sense ... yes I sense a disturbance in the force.... maybe our path will cross again... soon. Maybe sooner you would think...

I wish you all the best EM!

Csaszar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well guys looks like some time has been freed up for me and I will be coming around more often I have also asked Schot if its all right to have my spot back as a member of Dark once again. Hope to see you on the servers. soon

Welcome back evil! :D

Good to read that things have balanced out for you and that once again you have some time to have a bit of fun for yourself. :4rofl:

We'll have you fixed up in no time!

Yay, EM! Good seeing you were able to free up some time, now, we just gotta hire us some artists, get your name back up on the roster and you're back in action :D.

Welcome back Em!

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. your permissions have been adjusted again, and you should be able to see the entire board once again :4rofl:

• 7 months later...

Well I have been struggling with this for some time now. And as it gets closer to the release date for Sacred 2 I find my self in a terrible spot. The fact of the matter is I probably won't be coming back for Sacred 2. I will still stop by the Forum every now and then. But my gaming ventures have taken me elsewhere.

I wish you guys the best in the clan. and have fun with Sacred 2. see you guys around.

Cheers

EM

I know what you are saying EM, I kinda feel the same. But for me it's not the gaming that has taken me elsewhere, it's college. I'm so busy with college that the spare time I have isn't time I'd like to spend alone in my room in front of my pc. I'm busy with college from Monday till Thursday almost non-stop. In the weekends I try to do some stuff in advance, and I still have my job over at the supermarket. There really isn't much time left to play, and I hate to say it but Sacred 2 isn't going to make it as far as having me get the game (instantly), I think, it will be too much of a hassle trying to play it...

I can see how one can have that same feeling with a normal job and having other games screaming for your time.

See you around Evil :D

Well it wasn't just my decision to be honest. Vampie was asking me the other day if we even still planned on coming back for Sacred 2. I may still buy it just to say hi to everyone but as for it being my main game. I really can't see it happening. I'll censor my self on the evil wicked game I am playing again. And well vampie got sucked into it too lol. But with things drawing near for its expansion. I really had to ask my self what I am going to play more. And Sacred 2 looked like the unlikely choice at this point.

There's always many games, Bryan, but only one home. We'll be here a waitin fer ya when you get tired or need a place to relax. Totally agree so much to choose from...but the blender's only here in the Dark :D

Happy gaming!

:tongue:

gogo

That GW is really something eh Evil. :D Or is it WoW that you are playing now? Haha. THAT is definitely an evil game. I can definitely relate though. I haven't had much time for anything but eating and sleeping what with all the hours at work I have. :D

Well my friend. Sooner or later you're going to need to play something different and when you do you'll know where to find us.

Game on! :D