Stepping down as staff

Well, it’s been a great ride and I have enjoyed getting to know all of you here. I have shared some great times and learnt a hell of a lot but as with all things there comes a time to move on.

This for me is that time. The board has grown as has it membership and the direction in which it is growing. I’ll still be around from time to time posting and catching up but I am now handing in my admin badge. I wish you all well and thanks for all I have experienced and learnt here.

You don't get rid of me so easily though I will be back posting and catching up so the drinks are in the bar on me :thumbsup:

Thanks Claire :agreed:

Claire you've been absolutely invaluable to the team and we've been so much the better because of you. Always keeping us in check and asking all the right questions that we sometimes miss. We'll be the lesser without your input.

We'll always be here if you ever need us Claire. I mean that with all my heart! There are few people with such a talent of making people laugh and smile as yours. :thumbsup:

Big hugs for you too from me, your touch is everywhere here, all the way from the beginning...but there's no escapin darlin...

...and noone can hold off the power of....

the gogo msns!

muhahhaha

remember claire the gogo magic words...

During times of darkest need...

When faith's light seems lost...

When orcs are afoot...

l o o k f o r t h e p I g g y ....

*echo*

*dramatic fade*

:thumbsup:

gogo

totalman is deeply saddened here. since joining this forum, you were the first one to welcome me and I appreciate that. will miss you lots and you must promise to be on from time to time. I understand life is time consuming, just don't forget about us ok? and tell your kid to be good or the law will get him ! =P

will miss ya, many hugs, many hugs. and a parting toast - drinks are on me "Here's to Claire! To good health!"

-Total

Oh no ... sad moment indeed :(

When I first started playing sacred in sep and met a few of you guys ingame you were on of them. We had so much fun playing and doing bc runs and tbh one of the reason I came to this board was because of you. Always friendly and ready to help in any way you could both ingame but especially here on the forum - the effort and work you put into FDM, amazing. I hope this isnt final goodbye and that we see you back atleast when Sacred 2 is released ;)

:hugs:

Edited by ganto

:hugs:

Claire baby - Been here for a long long time - you are everywhere here :(

We will all miss you of course - ahh -all my memories of you are of good times - Who will ever forget the IRC days ;)

Best of luck - and of course we will catch up :)

**BIG HUGS**

;):hugs:

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the help and support you have given me and Ive had the greatest fun laughing with you! BC will always be the top one!

Come visit oftens ok? and poke me on msn anytime! *sniff*

:(

Hi :D

this is a sad and happy (in the same time) moment. Sad, because FDM will loose something very core very deep but also happy because we will still have the privilege to meet you sometimes and you will find new and wonderful ways.

Allow me to thank you for everything you did both for FDM and for me. I must confess that the time we spent together with our Dark Elves roaming Ancaria or strange hidden places (BC for example - together with the finest companions!) to establish our lunatic vision: the DELA (Dark Elven Liberation Army) .... well this was the best time I ever had in Sacred.

May you be always succesful and find all he happiness you seek wherever you path leads!

But luckily we will have plenty opportunity to catch you ans I am sure Sacred 2 will get you 100% back :)