At last! A free slot!!!

New Kami toon  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Character

• Seraphim
    • Dark Elf
    • Gladiator

After many frustrations with my Vampiress, I decided to delete the toon and start fresh with a new one. I'd like a vote on the next toon type to play, and please feel free to add in any comments on why you'd select the toon.

Edited by DaveO

I voted DE only because you have played both seraphim and glad recently. I dont think I've seen you with a DE recently so it would be a bit different for you , change of scenery so to speak.

I'll save the DE for next Kami. Looks like I have some testing to do with LHW for the seraphim, but at least in a few weeks I'll be at the start of a new generation with a Dark Elf ready to go.

P.S. - As I said in game during last Kami's session, "Vamps suck." Of course it did not help that I was playing mine completely wrong and made some bad choices. Perhaps I may try again if I ever figure out a good way to have fun with the vamp besides summons.

I voted DE simply cuz I don't like Gladi's anymore and I never really got into seraphim's ( unlike allmost everybody else :4rofl: )

Melee DE with multihit is a blast.. just let them be stunned and let the poison do the work :4rofl: