What does D.a.r.k mean to you?

As we play in different games (GW, Sacred, etc.) we proudly wear [D.a.r.k] as our tag.

But what does it mean to you?

What do you think the letters of the acronym stand for?

As an example (I do enjoy things Japanese so I looked in my Japanese-English dictionary and found this) as what I think it could be.

Daijina --- precious

Anshin --- peace of mind

Rakuna --- comfortable

Kande --- deep feeling

Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Well some of you may know my answer to this one. I came up with what D.a.r.k stands for me the day we dropped that last ".". :) So here goes:

Deadly

Alien

Robot

K

The last one was killers but since we dont have that "." any more we are stuck with just a K :)

Ah, very nice topic Lord. I've often thought this to myself and wondered how others had defined D.a.r.k to themselves. One thing that really stands out to me is how peaceful everyone is here and it never ceases to give me great joy. :)

D.a.r.k's Ancarian Resplendent Knights has often danced around in my head but if I were to use the letters to define how I feel about the family here it would be:

Dear

Adventurous

Respectful

Kind

No place like home! :hugs:

lol, what a great thread. The name was picked out sooooooo long ago. Me and Indy were fighting over what to name it..and the only thing we could come up with that we both agreed on was Dark...which was a part of a heavy metal band he wanted the clan to be named after.

metal heads :hugs:

Sooo... dark having been chosen, it was transformed into an acronym, D.a.r.k because it looked cool...and allowed for growth, options, flexibility... all that stuff.

I would never have thought that years later, what it stands for is still kind of a mystery, and I am delighted to see all the ideas here.

Since originally the clan was a breakaway from Dagirl's Dagang, and we were the group that was the most aggressive, I'd always thought of Dagirl's Allied Renegade Knights as being sort of a clever spin, but what you guys are coming up with is great.

Keep goin guys

:)

gogo

What does [D.a.r.k] mean to me?

Friendship, support, camaraderie, shelter, good times. Never do I even think about the acronymic potential. Dark just IS.

Besides - hehe - all good acronyms are three letters anyway

hmm What does Dark mean to me..

Devoted :)

Alluring :wub:

Respectful :P

Keeper (as in zoo keeper) Cause you’ll always be the greatest group of beasties Ive ever met! :hugs:

• 4 weeks later...

hehe Every type!!

Oh Id get myself in trouble if I went through and named what kind of animals I thought everyone was hahaha

You are all just so cuddly!.. The Dark Petting Zoo! :D erm nm! :thumbsup:

hehe Every type!!

You are all just so cuddly!.. The Dark Petting Zoo! :) erm nm! :thumbsup:

*mind is wandering into "dark" and murky places .... :D