The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

I was there, and my High Elf, The Wintry Lagomorph, was the first to fall to the Nameless Guardian. In fact, she died before I could even see the Guardian come out. What kind of crazy idea was it to mess with a monster like that, anyway? I'm holding you all personally responsible for her death.

...Well, not really, as I was hoping one of my characters might die some time soon so I could make a new one. I already have 3 characters ready for the next Kamikaze Sundays. I hope to see everyone there next week, and the weeks after that.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that anyone died. I was in there with my BFG seraphim. Funny thing is that for two of them, I was standing right under guardians and they were not even attempting to hit me. I thought perhaps because I wasn't doing anything, but I could see that I was leeching from them.

It also sucks that I only gained two levels for the entire time. Going to have do some work to be ready for next week.

Since the seraphim outleveled the kami requirements, I guess it's about time to make a dryad these days and get her up to 30 for the kami :D

I'll be skipping this week's kami... I won't be at home, but my skype, msn, everything will be on if you need anything.

I won't skip the next one though :)

hi,

im new here and I would realy like to join you

so could anyone please send me a E-mail with some information about a Kamikaze event?

im still kinda new to the game so I dont know much about it :4rofl::blush:

so could anyone send an E-mail with information about the time,level,requirements etc.

I would realy appreciate it :D

my E-mail is: gamer_nascour@hotmail.com

hi,

im new here and I would realy like to join you

so could anyone please send me a E-mail with some information about a Kamikaze event?

im still kinda new to the game so I dont know much about it :4rofl::blush:

so could anyone send an E-mail with information about the time,level,requirements etc.

I would realy appreciate it :D

my E-mail is: gamer_nascour@hotmail.com

No need for such complicated methods of communication, just read the Kamikaze Sunday sticky. Everything's in there, except what exactly we do during the event. I can tell you that right now: We all gang up, roam across the world and do crazy stuff with bosses.

And sometimes we die......

But it's always a good time. Just imagine a bunch of guys tearing across Ancaria destroying everything in sight.

ok thanks

but do I need special gear or something to be of any help to you guys?

becouse I think I have noob gear and than I wont be any help when you're fighting monsters and bosses :P

Just imagine a bunch of guys tearing across Ancaria destroying everything in sight.

This is probably the biggest draw of the kami for me...that tearing across Ancaria part. You said it best. And the situation is unique, with so many peeps on a server at once. Not to be missed.

:P

gogo

Heya,

missed the last Kami, too bad. Last Kami was 30-40 iirc. This sunday 40-50? Just to be sure :)

seraphim is a bit behind, but if it's 40-50 I could go Dryad!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

My toon's level 41 so far, I'll hook up with whoever of you are online now, and we can max our levels for this Sunday.

Go Kami!

:)

gogo

Been on for awhile now. For the next Kami both the seraphim and Dryad are ready. Might max 'em out at 50, but going to watch Arsenal-Chelsea first :)

Cya all later

No problem at all Nascour. :)

Level 40-50 only today folks! I'm not sure how well it's going to go for me so if I drop a lot don't be surprised. I had to return my video card recently and am using a loaned 6600GT which is sooooo weak. Argh... Gonna be at least another week before I get my new 4850. :)

Heya,

nice pic Gogo. My seraphim there bottom left. Soooo close... and still the final blow was not mine.

Lol, those dragons went down so fast I even couldn't get a swing in at the cave dragon.

Lots of fun today! Strong party we were... trashing across Ancaria!

Greetz

Another great kami. My group played it safer than the guardian bashers and I had to leave before the first hour was done.

Was surprised to return later in the day to find the kami still going with three peeps in it. We ended up making a new server for boss bashing and I was able to avenge the deaths of my dual-sword SW at the claws of that scorp boss and my dual sword seraphim at the branches of the tree boss.

Of course, I have more vengence to dole out as my level 45 BFG seraphim went down at the 'titty twister bar' just two pieces shy of completing the artifacts set.... :) . But if she died, there was something wrong with her build and we can't have that.

Not sure what will replace her--ranged was fun, but want to try a destructive Area of Effect toon next. For the next kami I think I'll add 10-20 levels to my screen shaking SW