The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

dobri gonna be great with you there for first kami, and Zin, I think this Kami's Good...next one is probably gonna be Evil if we do a vote for that.

and gaaaaaaaaaaaaah

haven't decided on my new toon yet

:unsure:

gogo

p.s. viper, where'd you get the slots from ...the sacred 2 site? was it instant?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<off topic alert> Nice thing about those extra slots is you don't have to remember to keep the unlock keys in a safe place. Once applied, it's stored with character info on Ascaron's servers :unsure:

Why don't you make s level 2-3 shopper? I'm sure gogo won't mind giving her the D.a.r.k allowance, even if it's the second one :unsure: And besides, to fully equip a level 1 toon takes no more than 1 mil in the worst case. To fully outfit the seraphim with equip from gold and socket gold BS runes I spent about 450k. A mere pittance :)

@Gogo

You haven't decided?! I though your fingers knew how to create a dryad without the need of the brain :)

Edited by Dobri

Poo, I would actually come out from under my rock of solitude and give this a go, but the game locks up almost every time I port anywhere :D about everytime there the 'fade to black' it just locks. always has. You all have fun :)

I am ready for this one. Going to be another SW, this time swords instead of axes.

Was going to dual-wield quarter staves but talked to Viper in game and he convinced me that it could be a mistake.

Going to try to go old-school on this SW and make a tank that does not rely on RE/GR. My other 'tank' turns into a wet paper towel as soon as he gets 'debuffed'.

-------------------------------------

Looks like I may not join you guys after all. Having a problem that is really starting to ##$@#@$! annoy me. Already spent Friday morning in the ER for my blood pressure, so I can't let myself get too upset.

Anyway, it goes like this. I enter the lobby and click on the desired room. I hit the join button and it sends me to the room below the one I wanted. I try a few times and no go. Fine; I'll just click the room above the one I want--this usually works.

Today, no matter what room I select, it sends me to one of the DE rooms.

So, I'll try a few more times but I really do not need the stress today.

Edited by Silearth

I'm sooo ready for this one. Gonna play unmounted dual wield seraphim. Final decision :) Anything I should know for this kami? Any server passwords and such?

I make another dual staffer , nature / woodoo.

Ya I know my impossible build, someday it might get level 60 for me he he.

ANyway getting ready for Kami watching food program on gaming rig & making Chili con carne.

Ya suicide food with cold special brew. :)

My only advice is to have fun, especially since this may be the last full Kami cycle done due to Ascaron's cash woes. Password is handled by Schot and company.

Kamikaze's starting in full force. An almost full server. For those of you who don't have mounts, we have set up a secondary server called Unique Mounts Gear.

Just pop into that server and tpt to one of us who is near mount quest giver... we have gold for you as well.

Happy Kami everyone.

:)

gogo

The poor griffin:

Anyway is funn like always , exept monsters turned level 15 on us. Must have been one from other party too close to us - or a friggin game bug.

P.S. It is a game bug - because we had level 18 / 19 skelets in harbour cave , doing undead legion and we are level 9 / 10.

2 man party. I used around 100 potions there with Vipers defence / attack pimped set for me.

Edited by D-molisher

I was going strong until we took on the scorpion boss. I was dead in an instant and then my party members kicked me around the cave.

Later, Schot helped power-level a new staff dryad to 10. I am embarrased to say that I killed her before she reached level 11.

My two choices are to try to push a new toon 20-30 levels over the week, or sit the next one out and then play the following week with my SW.

My two choices are to try to push a new toon 20-30 levels over the week, or sit the next one out and then play the following week with my SW.

Actually theres 3 - he he.

Just find me during the week and we could go for level 20. I always got room for new chars, almost dont know why.

Anyway not to be a negative dude. But level range 20 - 30, would mean the bugged in all game would be set after the level 30 `s spawn level.

Soo range 20 - 30 is a bit big. 5 level from min to max , would probably be a better idea until gold servers.

Edited by D-molisher

I tried to get a pic of all players :) Chat window popped up suddenly though :) And afterwards everyone took off and I couldn't make another one.

pic004.jpg

Edited by Dobri

Hey, I think I see my SW...with the chat window over his face!

Not really sure which direction I want to go for the next. Perhaps a traditional Dryad.... Schot's high level High Elf impressed me with it's killer cobalt.... I started a melee seraphim today, for an experiment. So I just don't know what to do for the next Kami.

But my shared stash still has a couple of sets and a few uniques. If I decide to make another SW then I can raid my old one. If my Seraphim pans out then I have an older one with gear.

@ Viper: Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass this time. It was always bad luck for me in S1--take cool gear from a friend(and the stuff you gave me was very cool) and die before I reach level 20.

It did suck that I died, but I was laughing so hard that I nearly cried as I watched you guys running around kicking my dead body around the place.

What really sucks is that you can't chat after death.

In my defense, I only sort of kicked you. Sorry about your SW, I'll be around tonight if you need any help restarting. I got some nice starter gear from Viper you can use if re-making SW. I'm sure we can get you to level 20-30 in time for next Kami

I have no problem getting new gear for anyone anytime. It doesn't take that long and I have more gold than ill ever be able to spend on myself....believe me its no big deal what so ever and good starter gear makes the game a lot more fun..... for me at least. :)

p.s.: u can chat after death with using the console ~ key. It is all caps and no spaces but still works. SO_TALK_LIKE_THIS_WHEN_U_DIE :)

Edited by Viper007

First Kamikaze of a new generation is always the best for me. Meeting up with the entire commnunity, lag or not is well worth all the time and pain of so many peeps all yakking, typing and killing. There's nothing else like this right now in the game, and this dynamic is outstanding. We had a lot of new peeps showing up, and for most of three hours of Kami that I was there for server population was 14/16 for this event. Having to run three teams and keep them evened out is trying, but I guess part of the package of the chaos ^^

Lucalain finally makes appearance, progenitor of the longest running topic here at Darkmatters. heh, luca after so many cross chips posts, it was great to finally hook up in real time. So many other new folks, a big welcome to all of you.

Props to Brother Viper, our clan couturier who bestowed lordly might to lucky players bedecked with glittering gear filled with sockets from niobium realms.

It added to the community's fun, and your shopping will be remembered.

Onwards Kamikaze!

:(

gogo

p.s. Dobri, nice pic...reminds me of marvel superheroes all flying out at reader ^^

p.s.s. Viper, nice trick with talking after dying... didn't know that, and this will help with final goodbyes

About 30 minutes to go for this weekends Kamikaze. :Just_Cuz_21: Oh and I've moved this topic from General Discussion to our Sacred 2 Events section.

Well this was certainly an interesting Kamikaze. I think we lived up to the event's name today thanx to Putrescines crazy suggestion to take on the Guardians. Many of us being a mere level 20-25, lol.

After much chitter chatter we got underway with The Undead Legion quest. It's a fairly lengthy chain quest that begins east of Thylysium at the Broken Lance Tavern. Not only did we get to fight the big bad undead boss at the end but we also got the Legendary weapon Boneslicer. Several of us in fact got a Boneslicer. Not bad at all! After that we were off to to some boss hunting where shortly after Putrescine suggested a REAL challenge. To show the Nameless Guardians who the true Bosses were. Putrescine got into position near the Nameless Guardians while the rest of us finished off whatever bosses we were already fighting. Then I took a deep breath and CTRL clicked his portrait to teleport to him. I was certain this was not going to be a happy ending, lol. From the moment I arrived it was mass hysteria. I'm not sure exactly how many of us there were but I think about 7. Average level I'd guess was 25 for us. The Guardians, 33. And boy did they pack a punch. They seemed to take an awful liking to me for some and nearly 1 hit killed me several times. Yeesh! As if things weren't hard enough there was a point when 2 Guardians were active. One of which came for me chasing me through the halls while everyone fought the other, lol.

After a hard battle we finally won out but sadly Lucalain did not survive the adventure. RIP and see you again Luc. Badder than ever. :Just_Cuz_21:

Next week we'll be playing from level 30-40 and I plan to be totally prepped for the next one!

Great read. I'm a little upset I missed this Kami because of work...but it's a rare occasion, and I'll be in fighting form for the next one.

Guardians huh...I'll make sure to stock up extra on the armor ^^

And hey...where's the pix from the event?... hellooooooooooooooooooo

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo