The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

it sounds like the kami was a lot of fun

sorry I couldn't make it......

I HATE my internet for shutting down right before the kami :o:Just_Cuz_21:;)

well I hope I can join you next kami ;)

will it be 50-60 or do we start over again?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Nascour,

yes... 50-60 will be the range for the next Kami. Not lower than 50 and not higher than 60. Anywhere inbetween is usually fine. Kami ends at level 100... and a new generation will arise!

Hope to see you next time.

Greetz

:Just_Cuz_21:

Go Kami

Edited by Barristan

Barristan, was great seeing you in the Kami all the way through as well. I had a wonderful time with this Kami... must be something about the levels, and the fact that the builds must finally be coming together. Many strong players this time around, and the higher level team was able to take out bosses lickety split.

In fact we later on reset the server and kept running bosses!

Thanks everyone who made it out this weekend, looking to to you again next...

Kamikaze Sunday!

:guns:

gogo

I'm sorry to say that I propably won't be comming to the Kami this sunday.

The reason is simple. 17th of may is Norway's national day, and there's celebration all around.

But I wish you guys good luck on the 50-60 run and I'll catch ya guys in gold the 24th ^^.

Sorry to hear you won't be there Putrescine!

That SW of yours is kinda big help to any party... hehe.

Lots of fun with the celebrations though!

Greetz

My favorite character died just two minutes ago to the Banshee. It's the only character I had for this and next week's Kamikazes so I won't be around for some time on Sundays.

This is bad and I am sad. :) :)

Heya,

dang! Sorry to hear that Lucalain... wish I could lend you a toon. If there is anything I can help you with, gearwise or so... I'd be happy to.

Be back :sweating:

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I'm out as well. Finally got my dual sword seraphim to level 42 only to have her die at the hands of some flying demons while trying to do the empty office quest. Kind of sucks; if I said my last dual wield seraphim was loaded with sets, this won was LOADED! with sets and uniques. Half of blade dance, half of artifacts, half of the magic set and pieces of most of the other seraphim sets. And uniques..... I had so much swag that I ran out of space in my shared stash and had to keep most in my regular stash.

At any rate, the only toon I have that is close to making kami is my SW and he is too weak now and only used for storage.

I'll rejoin kami at the next reset--unless my new seraphim can make it to level 70 before the next kami. Next on menu.....Staff seraphim.

Heya,

The day has come!

:)

I'm there... no doubt. Left seraphim a while ago... the melee thingy is a bit buggy on MP, besides I've started a new Bargainer to get to Niob real early.

Instead, I've made a Dryad to come to Kami this weekend. She's to be a hunter, with a pet and curse. I'll have to wait a while before she'll get her third buff though. (Moribund)

Runed up, and ready at level 60 +99%. Seriously starting to like the Dryad :)

Cya all later today

Greetz

Another Sunday another Kamikaze! :)

Sadly I will have to await your grand tales of victory to enjoy this one. I've not receieved my replacement video card yet and the loaned video card I have now, 6600GT, simply can't handle Sacred. I played last Sunday with it and the game kept getting minimized every 5 mins or so. I'm guessing that was a safety feature of the card telling me that Sacred is too hot to handle for this card so I don't want to risk damaging it this time around. So for todays Kamikaze I will leave the Kamikaze in all of your capable hands. For anyone who decides to open the Kamikaze server today there's just a couple things you'll need to know. The server name should be "Kamikaze Sunday! level 50-60", password "dark", Gold difficulty, freeplay mode of course and remember to change the number of allowed players from 2 to 16. I always forget that last part. ^^

If I can make a suggestion you guys might try the Northland quest that replaced the Xmas quest. The quest giver is nearby the ship captain of the town Artamark's Gate. I don't think we have done that in the Kami yet. :faerie:

Oh and one other thing of interest. I realized today that the Kami is nearing it's second anniversary! The very first Kamikaze Sunday event took place on June 3rd, 2007 and was played in Sacred Underworld HC. So for this year we'll celebrate on June 7th. If anyone has suggestions on how to celebrate I'm open to ideas. Check out the discussion about the birth of this great event if you like!

Birth of something crazy 2 years ago.

Have fun gang! :)

About the only thing I can think of is to have as many active servers running as possible for the second anniversary. You could try to see if they melt like Schot's replacement video card. :unsure:

Oh yes Kami is still alive and well....will be happening this Sunday at 5 or 6 pm GMT (always get the conversion wrong). I believe this week's toon range is level 60-70. We did have a kami counter on top of page but not sure what happened to it

of course I slept all day sunday after spending hours getting my sw ready to wipe out ancaria with u guys. :yay:

I blame it on the beer.... again :)

^^

Hehe DaveO. As much fun as melting Ascaron's servers sounds I'd actually be worried. What with the trouble they've been in. ^^

This Kami will indeed be 60-70 and sadly I think I still won't be able to make it... Still no word about my new vid card. This is taking a bit longer than I can handle. I'm seriously debating to bite the bullet and buy a new one. Make I can swing a deal with the store I returned my card to and ask them to keep my replacement card in exchange for a discount on a new one. Couldn't hurt to try I guess. I'd LOVE to get my hands on that shiny new 4890. :thumbsup:

Oh and the count down timer can always be found ->HERE<-. :) I only put it at the top of the page near Kami time so as not to bog down the forum.

I made 2 Kami videos today...

1 At end bosses in Ancestors chambers.

2 At the 4 guardians.

I am uploading them right now, and will post links in this thread a little later.

But first find that cake - you hid somewhere ,drool cake :)

Edited by D-molisher

Today's Kamikaze had us start with two groups total nine courageous peeps with level 60-70. I had to jet and buy food after two hours, but here are a few pix from some battles in Ancaria!

This has to be one of the best dungeon crawls around. Ancestor's Chambers. The lighting and detail are nothing short of exquisite. Lots of nice champs, and great chance to reflect all our range back at us. Keeps us on our toes and makes life interesting. Check out Putrescine's nice little "stroker" build that has a ghastly green hand going around stroking all the enemies to death! That and his ability to bring back everything we kill gives us lots of firepower ^^

th_kam6001.jpg

Oooh looky, here come the undead reinforcements to the rescue

th_stroker2.jpg

Course bosses are a big part of every Kamikaze and it's especially fun when you've got lots of people around to help us throw things. This is us on our way trekking for our date with the Fire Lord

th_running.jpg

An early squash ingame turns this mighty cephalopod into a tasty greek dinner

th_kamiocto.jpg

It was another great time.

Thanks everyone for being a part of it

:)

gogo

Oh and the count down timer can always be found ->HERE<-. :bow: I only put it at the top of the page near Kami time so as not to bog down the forum.

Wow! What a great little utility Schot. ;)

With something like this I might just be able to organise my life and actually get to join a kami night. :)